Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

18 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@khan22..However, I do not like stable currency because the price of this currency does not decrease or increase.  I like crypto currency.  Because the price of this currency is always volatile.  There are many investors and traders due to volatile prices.  Those who have benefited by investing and trading cryptocurrencies.  So if you want to invest and trade then you can use crypto currency.

This is true that in the crypto market the stable coins are not good becasue the price of that coin is stable and that is not move and i also like those coins which can move regularly and which give us profit in future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you that you can make good money by investing in Bitcoin. Its price always goes up and down. Those who invest should keep an eye on when its price goes up. So I would say don't be disappointed if its price goes down.

• +2 1

I will always choose between altcoin and bitcoin to invest.  Because of Bitcoin's market value and the demand in the world market results in much higher than altcoin.  Investing in bitcoin can make more money in a very short time than altcoin.

Bitcoin has come close to the top. Investing in it now, in my opinion, is a waste of opportunity. Alternative currencies will rise to follow the market trend and it is now bullish. Some currencies may achieve profits up to 20 times when Bitcoin touches the $ 20,000 barrier.

I believe that cryptocurrency is one of the best currencies to invest in without a doubt because as much as the currency is volatile ,it is stable because if the currency falls then it is almost 100% sure that it will rise again, it has reached that level of potency.

Try to divide your capital between bitcoin and alternative digital currencies. For example, 90% of an investment is in Bitcoin, 5% in Ethereum, and the remaining amount is divided into currencies that you have confidence in their projects.

If you want to enter the world of trading, I advise you to invest this moment (the moment of the decline of Bitcoin) in order to buy from very low areas! The most important areas to buy now is 16,300, and if it fell more, the next points to buy would be 15,200 and then 13,600!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Investment is a quiet profitable thing but investment with the low knowledge is fully loss. I think the first time we should spend thea lot of our time to make a search about investment on the different platforms. I have seen many people who don't have much information about investment invest a lot amount on the platform and they got lost and they are deshearted and demotivated . So make a proper before investment. 

My option could be Bitcoin, it already has an established value and it is better and safer to invest in it knowing the benefits of each currency in terms of investment Altcoin is behind.

bitcoin is also very popular coin in the online market but i think we are most number of people invest bitcoin because this site get more benefit this site. this very good and trusted site in the online market.

thanks

For now it's impossible to buy bitcoin, because the price is too high. We can buy other alternatives like Litecoin or maybe XRP which are much cheaper. Altcoins that are already well-known also have the potential to rise high, so there's no need to worry because we still have a chance to profit.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:01 AM, CarlosGM said:

Yes, each coin has its own blockchain technology and its own mining network that do not need so many expensive devices to acquire that coin.

Both coins are best and each have their own importance. I will recommend that to invest in both coins like BTC and ALT coins but in the small price coins not in the top tokens like BTC..

• +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitcoin and ALT coins both are great but i think we need to invest in the Bitcoin becasue the Bitcoin price is high and it is go to high day by day and we make good money through this coin in future becasue it touch the 200,000$ soon when the bull is start.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend Bitcoin has consistently been the most ideal choice for contributing, yet on the off chance that you need to face challenges, you can likewise attempt altcoins, particularly the altcoins that are recently acquainted with the market in light of the fact that these altcoins have a high development potential on future, however on the off chance that you need to put all the more warily in altcoins, you can pick the main 30 tokens.

Edited by Alexbhati12

The thing that you should keep in mind is that digital currencies are very volatile and the btc currency is a limited currency and works with complex algorithms. Besides, investors will not give it up. At least, even if it decreased, it rises after a period of time, when the price turns on you And reinvest on top of it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The cryptocurrency projects have their own importance and some are good for trading and some for investment or holding. But bitcoin is good for making investment and is highly profitable. 

• +1 2

One coin doesn't mean anything. One Bitcoin means too much. What you describe is fault logic as you dont need to buy one whole Bitcoin, most of us just bought a small amount less than 1. If you wonder why you should not invest in altcoins, XRP reached 90 cents lately and the same day dropped to 45.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Altcoins are for speculation, you invest only when prices are very low. Look now do you want to invest to Ethereum at $600? Isn't this price too high and you know that if it starts dropping it will not stop easily. Bitcoin is the investment.

• +1 2

Yes, friend, ps the btc is the safest and it is somewhat risky for someone to enter different cryptocurrencies because these can be failed or abandoned projects so it is something at high risk, however there are some with many years of experience, the cuels are good to start .

• +1 2

The OP has explained this on the wrong way...

Basically if you are willing to invest at Bitcoin the problem right now is that the minimum amount you have to invest is way bigger than before due to the fact the price is higher than before ofc as correlation.

And that's why you should "invest" at alternative currencies for better profit margins where you diversify your portfolio to other currencies specially the lower valuable ones but as long as they have a good trading margin and higher trading volume within a 24 hour period of time.

• +1 3

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes you are right and in my opinion that bitcoin is the best and safest place to invest. Because of it's reputation and price it's very tough to get high lose and if you have paitent then you can never face lose.

I will invest in altcoins instead because I can't afford to buy a single Bitcoin ,I don't have the capital, so I will instead invest in ripple or litecoin instead, they seem to be good altcoins, and they are a bit reliable ,some members will choose Bitcoin because of it reliability, what about you @Tesco and @Husnyjaf

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For me, I think that this is due to the amount of money that I have. If I have a lot of money, of course I choose Bitcoin because it is the best and the strongest. But if I have little money, choose alternative currencies, according to the money I have

• +2 1

Coming to Bitcoin vs Altcoin, Investing in Bitcoin is a safer option, but the growth in Altcoin is tremendous and quick. There are many Altcoin which grew around 1000% in 8 months. With such profit, risk follows. While Altcoin is riskier when compared to Bitcoin.