Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

The best decision at this time is to invest in both Bitcoin and the best altcoin projects with the greatest projection in the present. Remember that what increases our profit margins when we invest is diversification. We do not need to invest large amounts of money if we want to obtain good results in the long term.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Dear guys, keep sharing your ideas only, kindly don't deliver the investment advice here because newcomers who have no ideas about cryptocurrency are more likely to expose themselves into the uncertainty. Investment in either BTC or altcoins, both are riskiest because Bitcoin and the most of the altcoins follow the volatile market and you know, putting funds in the volatile thing is the riskiest. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The price of the Bitcoin currency at the present time is very high and for this reason it is difficult for us to obtain it for investment and this is why many people rely on alternative currencies for investment and the best alternative currency for investment for me is the Ethereum currency, because this currency is very acceptable and there are many ways that enable us Than receive it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no special competition between the two because Bitcoin will definitely win in any case. There are many reasons for this, of which I cannot go into details, but I will give some points which will make it clear that Bitcoin Why is it better than Quinn? If I talk about the value of Bitcoin, its value is very high and secondly, it is so popular all over the world that everyone invests in it.

• +3 1

Both are good in term of profit return, but personally I prefer diversifying my portfolio with potential coins like LTC and Eth. but keep in mind that not altcoins are good to put your money in; do your own research first and try to attentively choose the coin/period/entry levels and tergets

Some of the altcoins have more potential  than btc or even any other coin as the rate of them goes too high within  just few months, so these are best place to make investments.

• +2 1

In my opinion the wisest choice would be to maintain the largest proportion of one's portfolio in BTC and, for the sake of diversification, the remaining proportion in a few altcoins.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:48 PM, Alex9901 said:

But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.

I honestly do not see a big problem here, the price is predicted to go even higher. Perhaps, it is more difficult to obtain 1 BTC, but this is achievable via a dollar cost average strategy, and considering the potential of Bitcoin, it may be a better investment to own 1 BTC than 1,000,000 of a 10 cent random crypto, which we cannot know for real its potential, given the inmense amount of cryptos with such a value. On top of that, our final profit will be determined by how much the price of an asset increases, and not by the amount of coins one owns. In this regard, in the last decade bitcoin has outperformed any other asset, within and outside this crypto world.

• +5 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

Investment in the Bitcoin is the good idea but now the BTC price touch the sky and its almost now on 18700$ this time and i think no we need to buy the ALT coins which are good but the price of that coins are low.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

For now I think Alt coins should be the area of concentration, buying a bitcoin at these high price is a bit of a risky trade to engage in, but these is cryptocurrency, at anytime, anything can actually happen. 

Yes there are two different ways of investing. One is the way of bitcoin and other way is the altcoin. I think bitcoin is the best but the reason is the price fluctuation of bitcoin is very fast.

Altcoin price has no more changes in the currency with low capital you can also invest it and earn a lot of profit but profit is always not necessary.

This is completely correct, the high price of bitcoin causes a problem for investors because they will put a large amount of capital to obtain a good amount of bitcoin. It is true that the high price of bitcoin makes the profit larger, but at the same time it makes the loss greater in the event of the opposite and the price drop.
Investing in well-known currencies whose price is cheap may be the best option for those who do not have large capital.

It means nothing the price of a cryptocurrency because they have different supply. You can buy a token for 30 cents and hope it will go to 30 dollars but if it has a hundred billion coins in circulation then it is very hard to reach 30 dollars as the market cap will be three trillion dollars, what we look more to marketcap than price.

Investing in bitcoins is very good but i think it requires a large capital to earn good profit. But there are many altcoins that can generate a good profit and we can invest in them with a small capital, so you just need to make a research to find a better coin that can generate good profit, technical analysis will help you to find that coin.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have traded a lot for USD but my investment is in Bitcoin. Investing means that you plan for a long term and I am planning for at least two years or until a target I have is met and then I will have to watch how high Bitcoin can go. I don't watch for Bitcoin price to exit right now. It can drop but it will rise again. If it drops a lot I will be buying more.

• +4 1

On 11/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well for me, i would like to invest money in bitcoin because of its price and it is the king of cryptocurrency, for me there is no excuse to set aside or not choosing it as a coin for investments. Secondly, I would choose the altcoins for trading for my everyday earnings because every minute, the price of altcoins is moving it could help you to earn or loss your money.

reading that shows how much people know about the market cycles and the bitcoin dominance, trust me you would not want to miss out on the altseason that is coming soon, as you can see most altcoins are now at the bottom and for sure we will see them popping off left and right when investors take their money out of bitcoin and go deep into altcoins

• +1 2

Hello everyone, the entire cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so each investment must be considered very carefully, you must invest what you are willing to lose.

Investing in Bitcoin is a safer option, but the growth in Altcoin is tremendous and fast. While Altcoin is riskier compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has stable rise and fall, but Altcoin's rise and fall are unstable.

• +3 1

Altcoins are better alternative, but you have to absolutely sure, which altcoins you are investing in. Because when bitcoin is going up, its all sunshine in the crypto world. and when it goes, all altcoins goes together. But if the question is about investing and not investing, i would always suggest investing, but with reasoning and due diligence 

I agree with you. We should invest only in bitcoin because it is the most famous currency of crypto currency. As you know, bitcoin is a virtual currency and its price fluctuates rapidly. And we should invest in bitcoin only when we take it to the reading when the bitcoin rallies will go on and on. As we now know that Christmas is coming next month. You have the best chance of making an investment by investing in bitcoin. The reason for this is that many people will sell bitcoins on the occasion of Christmas. Due to which the demand for bitcoin will fall to a great extent and then as soon as Christmas is over, people will buy bitcoin again, which will increase its demand to a great extent. And in this way we will be able to get many benefits from bitcoin.

And if we talk about Altcoins on the other side, we cannot gain so much by investing in it. Bitcoin gives us a chance to gain more. So I think it would be better to invest in Bitcoin instead of Altcoin. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/3/2020 at 8:50 AM, jonhblack said:

Personally, I think that you should start with a stable cryptocurrency, and see how the market moves, to understand the panorama, hence if you already launch with altcoins, since if you start the other way around, it is very likely that you will lose a lot of money

Stable coins buying is not a good idea becasue in the crypto market stable coin is not any future if the market touch the sky or touch the group the price of the stable coin is not change that is stable on just a single position.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

57 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Stable coins buying is not a good idea becasue in the crypto market stable coin is not any future if the market touch the sky or touch the group the price of the stable coin is not change that is stable on just a single position.

@khan22..However, I do not like stable currency because the price of this currency does not decrease or increase.  I like crypto currency.  Because the price of this currency is always volatile.  There are many investors and traders due to volatile prices.  Those who have benefited by investing and trading cryptocurrencies.  So if you want to invest and trade then you can use crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Simon London said:

Hello everyone, the entire cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so each investment must be considered very carefully, you must invest what you are willing to lose.

Investing in Bitcoin is a safer option, but the growth in Altcoin is tremendous and fast. While Altcoin is riskier compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has stable rise and fall, but Altcoin's rise and fall are unstable.

Good analyze Dear @Simon London both are ideal and must be considered with precaution. Bitcoin is safe and is for a long time investment, without the doubt the best option. About the altcoin also is good investing, but I think for a short time is more profitable, we should get advantage at the moment when we buy, and we sell.

• Useful or interesting 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will rather invest in bitcoin with my following reasons.

Is the best crypto currency right now

It have 100% assurrance in term of trading

The value always keep on raising on daily basis and it very profitable when purchase at the right time in digital market.

I am trader and like most to trade Bitcoin. The other coin that claim they are have volatility are performing very strange. Ethereum this summer made me lose a trade that is made me actually think that altcoins are all about pump by whales and then terrible dump on the investors that believe in them. It is months now again in different trade and looks same. If I am buy Ethereum it will be the same. I am only trade Bitcoin thus and not consider a lot of altcoins.

In my opinion, there should not be a standard or constant investment. Investment should be more diversified and varying from time to time. In altcoin season, it might be the wisest to invest in altcoins and in BTC bull run, it is best to go with BTC but most importantly, never should investment be on one.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy