Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Okay what is this Master-nodes? Can you enlighten me a bit.

I do not do mining, I do not do staking but I hole BTC and I think this is the most profitable form 😁

By the way, don't you want to add hodling and trading? I mean if I get the concept of your post then these two are good category to add. 

You are the driver of course 😊

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay what is this Master-nodes? Can you enlighten me a bit.

I do not do mining, I do not do staking but I hole BTC and I think this is the most profitable form 😁

By the way, don't you want to add hodling and trading? I mean if I get the concept of your post then these two are good category to add. 

You are the driver of course 😊

Okay suggest me two more it would be good to know 😛

You are expert in these stuff so if you suggest us it would be more good ?

4 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think storage is the best thing right now
Buying a quantity of bitcoin at a price of 7400 and selling it at a price of 15,000 is more profitable and less effort

You mean just buy and hold the bitcoin alone ? 

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Okay suggest me two more it would be good to know 😛

I already said them 😊

~ Trading 

~ Holding

Sorry that I did not highlight them before. 

You are expert in these stuff so if you suggest us it would be more good ?

Trust me I am not much better than some of you however I appreciate the good words. Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

~ Trading 

~ Holding

But do you think trading and holding give passive income like other source do ? you have any good idea how to make it ?

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Cryptohash said:

But do you think trading and holding give passive income like other source do ? you have any good idea how to make it ?

Ah okay, so your had this passive income in mind when you created this topic. Okay I think in that case holding is the one I would go with only.

Yes holding is actually giving passive income. For example say bitcoin. If one bought it at $3.2k and held then they can sell some of them and get the money back but still they will have left a log of BTC. 

But trading is not of course especially day trading.

• +2 1

Staking is a very fashionable topic in the cryptocurrency world. That's why I think 2020 will be the year of staking. Already everyone, from exchanges to ICOs offers the reward for staking.

• +1 1

Masternodes can be more profitable than the three other sources as of now as it's sure that would get rewards from just hodling and it's less on staking and we can't comment of mining.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

26 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Ah okay, so your had this passive income in mind when you created this topic. Okay I think in that case holding is the one I would go with only.

Yes holding is actually giving passive income. For example say bitcoin. If one bought it at $3.2k and held then they can sell some of them and get the money back but still they will have left a log of BTC. 

But trading is not of course especially day trading.

Ya only few can be ready to risk there whole income in gambling and trade rest of them try to gain from passive income like a investor 😛

18 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Masternodes can be more profitable than the three other sources as of now as it's sure that would get rewards from just hodling and it's less on staking and we can't comment of mining.

Do u have any good coin prediction in master node which will sustain in the market strongly for long time 🙂 .

50 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

I don't think either of these are very profitable. You will probably get better returns in Trading and holding in the longer term - especially if you know what you are doing.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

55 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

In case you don't know, we still have 2019. Fix the title 😂🍾

3 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Do u have any good coin prediction in master node which will sustain in the market strongly for long time 🙂 .

Yes I have and it's energi, the ticker is NRG. This coin when it has started the masternodes was some cents of value but now you can see the change also they have much higher rewards.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Kumar said:

Yes I have and it's energi, the ticker is NRG. This coin when it has started the masternodes was some cents of value but now you can see the change also they have much higher rewards.

Thanks i will check about it 🙂 hope it would help me and other newbies. ya i can see the coin growth is good according to chart 🙂

• +1 1

Just now, Cryptohash said:

Thanks i will check about it 🙂 hope it would help me and other newbies. ya i can see the coin growth is good according to chart 🙂

Yes, also I must mention that it's very strong internally because of the self funding treasurery which is very important if you are looking for masternode and I guess it's rewards are more than 60% anually which is good.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, dion2566 said:

i think staking is profitable to get passive income. Because staking costs less. Mining requires high computing power and leads to high electricity costs. costs of mining tools that are relatively expensive.

Before you do the staking, make sure you research about the coins that you will be staking. The fluctuating crypto currency market therefore staking does not mean no risk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

why you need to know which one is more profitable in year 2021 ? if you want to start investing you must know what is more profitable now !

and how someone should know which one will be better in a specific future ? this kind of questions is just like spam to me

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Everything mention above is profitable in the future of the Crypto world and its all depends on your risk that you will take to earn.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think i should have bought BTC a day ago, when it was worth 7.5 thousand, now the price comes to 10 thousand. It's up more than 20 percent in a day. I think a good profit, especially before the New Year the rate will grow even higher, I am sure!

Edited by PashaHP
Wrong word
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think staking will be the most profitable in the year 2020, staking is much easily than both master-node and mining, staking don't require expensive hardware and gadgets, all you need is a wallet and lot of coins, many coins are offering proof of stake because of the simplicity it will be profitable than the rest.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, bean said:

I think staking will be the most profitable in the year 2020, staking is much easily than both master-node and mining, staking don't require expensive hardware and gadgets, all you need is a wallet and lot of coins, many coins are offering proof of stake because of the simplicity it will be profitable than the rest.

actually master nodes and staking are the same thing, in both you need to keep a certain amount of coins in your wallet to be rewarded

Mining is not profitable through high electricity costs. I had bad experiences with Masternode coins. Therefore I think staking is the best way to earn some interests.

• +1 1

I think mining and holding because in mining you just simply see your profit earning, in holding you just hold your coin in your wallet and wait for a long time to earn your money it will become double or triple.

• +2 1

Mining is more profitable in my opinion, now or later because I think he will keep the same requirements for good profit, I mean powerful equipments and lot of energy, I can say mining is good 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:06 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

In this three options I think that staking is the best one because a simple secure and intelligent stacking can help you to generate rewards . Stake with P2P Validator and earn more rewards every day.