Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

On 10/26/2019 at 2:28 PM, bobifatal said:

in my opinion the best option would be hodl for the year 2020 as this is announced to be a promising announcement in terms of investments and profit after all. what do you think?

Yes I agree with you about holding for now maybe there is any surprise.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Staking is profitable may be because few months ago I'm stack my money in exchange and they give little bit profit. Best is trading but you not want risks than you go with staking.

I think trading in crypto in 2020 is the most profitable.Because trading here is easy and can make more money in a short time.I myself plan on trading in crypto.

I don't do the 3 choices I find it non profitable.but all gonna do is to buy crypto currency and store it on my wallet.itll be more profitable instead on putting on any stake or cloudmining.bitcoin halving is near we expect consecutive bull run on 2020.and you can make profit by just holding coins on your wallet.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:03 PM, bestprofi said:

Staking is a very fashionable topic in the cryptocurrency world. That's why I think 2020 will be the year of staking. Already everyone, from exchanges to ICOs offers the reward for staking.

But in the staking you hold the coins for one month and after the one month you get the profit on the basics of your coins holding. So, there is also a chance of loss if the price goes down. So, i don't like the staking method for earning

On 10/26/2019 at 2:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

About mining the answer is complex due to the high number of factors that count. Electricity costs are not equal everywhere. The hardware you will use depends on what coins / algorythms you want to mine. You also need a minimum of knowledge in informatic. Price volatility is also a significant factor.

About staking I can say that it is the most accessible means of those you quoted to have a passive income of cryptocurrency. It is possible to start with a small investment and the process is relatively simple. Currently the most profitable coin to stake is Energi (NRG).

Masternodes are really remunerative but hard to configure and expensive to start. It is not an easy way to earn passive income for a common cryptocurrency user.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

2 minutes ago, exnerre said:

You are grasp in these stuff so within the occasion which you propose us it might be extra first-rate ?

Sorry I don't understand... Is your question for me? Can you explain please.??? I can share what I know yes but i am not an expert too... I mined crypto till few months ago. I am in cryptocurrency since 2013. My favorite cryptoccurencies are Stellar Lumens, Energi, Dogecoin. I like some other cryptocurrency but it is only for profit.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I guess staking is profitable, It is great passive income, why don't you invest in investbox in yobit, it is also great passive income.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You forgot to add that there is also a pos algorithm that I personally really appreciate in cryptocurrency. The pos algorithm also applies there. 

Master Nodes is the most profitable option. 1 Enhancing privacy and anonymity of transactions
2Faster block generation speed leads to instant transaction sending
3 Enhanced Security Using X11 Hash Algorithm
4 requires less electricity
5 Distribution of rewards between masternode owners and miners
6 Higher entry barrier leads to less managed network

On 10/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

Mining is not more profitable but in only bitcoin, there are many other minable coins which can give a good profit.

Staking is also a good source of income, as some of projects are giving a high percentage of staking rewards, i.e Energi (NRG) and Tezos (XTZ).

Master-nodes are third source which is also provided by many of projects giving good rewards.

So all these three factors have good return in year 2020. we can use all of these.

I think holding is still the profitable way, because you can save a lot of time and also it will give you profit without doing anything aside just by waiting. Also investing your money is a really good way to earn some profits, but since the people say that there is a near halving and a bull run, I'm still going to choose holding my balance especially in bitcoin.

I think really hard to predict what coin is very profitable in 2020. I only holding some cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. Because i am have a plan to holding it for the future. But we can see this month mostly top coin is get good prices. Their prices going up time to time, so i am not really worry about the prices.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

only staking is for all, because is simple and it doesn't require any machine or costs.

mining requires machines, electricity cost, maintenance

master node requires costs to maintain up the node the whole day 7/7

On 10/26/2019 at 7:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

In my opinion, if you know which coins have prospects, everything you mention will benefit. I did all three activities and it was better than investing in an ICO.

Maybe mining is still a very good choice for this 2020. Look at the movements of crypto prices that are relatively slow, it helps us to find it by mining it rather than investing it or following trade.

I personally think that all of these are pretty profitable, but for me, I personally would not engage into bitcoin mining, well because of the lack of funds, I have been receiving messages and reading articles about how it is way more difficult to mine bitcoin these days.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:57 PM, aamir shamim said:

i think masternodes are most profitable, followed by staking.minning is not profitable at all now days.the big farms which are minning are only profitable nowdays,small miners are of no use nowdays. 

What master node do you have? Mining is only for experts and has sufficient assets. I do not recommend this if your capital is small.

8 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I would say perhaps the 4th option is best; locking coins.

I personally focus on daytrading and scalping, but it is becoming more and more popular for exchanges as a service offered. Locking coins allows you to earn interest with lower risk than normal.

if you are interested in locking coins then it would be the fact that you have to look for good coin first, and i wouldn't like to go through all this trouble and just rather settle for trading.

there ar many coins that's are performing very well in the year 2020 but if you want or go with only one coins than no other than  bitcoin is the currency which is giving a high amount of profit this year.

I not used any ways to earn money.but my some friends telled me staking profitable in 2020.for me trading best and profitable.

I am staking a coin now that still not released in the market and as of now I think it is good because I have earn some now but I hope I can exchange it soon. 

i think its better to do staking this time , other option are not good idea , you can also do trading and stake again if you want to circulate your crypto and earn a bit of profit , cant say a guaranteed answer for it because bitcoins are unpredictable and anything may turn the table in a moment

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

This can't be predicted and depends purely on the coin and if you can mine before the difficulty adjustment comes in.

• +3 1
  • +4 1