Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

Definitely mining was the most profitable last year especially one one has all the necessary mining toys required, the closely followed by staking although it's was a very risking experience. 

Mining so far for me is the one that offers very large profits but they all have their advantages but if we talk about money mining is better although very expensive but it is very safe to be able to extract and have an extra income from software mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

From your content we all know that mining is more profitable in 2020 because you will mine new project that have not been realise in the market for free and when finally lunch you will sell and makes some good profit.

I think the Master-node will be more profitable in 2021 because the results produced are greater than what was released. If mining does, the operational costs will be higher and the results will not be as much as before

• +2 1

Staking is best for 2021. Because in this year prices will surely go high. Halving is the main factor which will promote demand of coins. And you will be more profitable if you hold some coins in this year. Mining is almost profitless

• +4 1

I think mining is the more profitable in 2021 because now the market is down and we can mine the great amount of coins now because the price is low than the mining speed is high and we can generate the high amount of coins in short time and when the price is high than sell that coin which is good for us.

• +3 1

I still not consider mining as a profitable way to earn crypto. I suggest trading, thr best and profitable way to earn crypto everytime once you knoe the strategy on trading and the skills then you will become a successful in trading

• +3 1

Staking is more profitable than mining or master nodes, although staking is easily that needed lot of coins for holding it or buy and sell than mining that it is time and electricity consuming and master nodes that I first encountered.

• +5 1

A lot of people prefer trading to mining simply because they have joined crypto and saw the money that can be made from trading but forgot that mining could be very profitable as well in some countries. 

• +4 1

For me I think it was more profitable, the mining since it was the most easiest way and most safest way to earn money. Because mostly of the people lost their coins of hacks and some scammers, and other sites like gambing. So for the ucoming 2021 I guess is mining

• +3 1

I think nowadays the mining income is also profitable but it require a good equipment so now if you have good equipment  for mining then you can easily earn good income

• +2 1

as you can see that the rates of all of the cryptocurrencies are going up and that is why the mining will be more beneficial from now because if you have already set it up you will have to do nothing more

Friend, currently staking is a good option to generate income, more in the DE-FI system, but the nodes are also hitting hard in this 2020-2021, although the best to generate income is the trade of cryptocurrencies, which me sometimes generate large amounts in one or two days, and other times give me small amounts, it all depends on how long you apply to this world.

Passive income such as Mining,
Staking and
Master nodes are profitable but in my opinion no more profitable than trading. Trading is more profitable because in trading you can profit every day with a day trading strategy. Holding Bitcoin will bring you many advantages, so rather than the Bitcoin we have for Staking, capital is better to trade capital or hold it in the long run.

• +1 1

I believe that stocks are the first in profit according to the capital, and after that comes the mining, and that mining gradually decreases the wages for it as we progress in time

• +3 1

I figure I ought to have purchased BTC a day prior, when it was worth 7.5 thousand, presently the value comes to 10 thousand. It's up in excess of 20 percent in a day. I think a decent benefit, particularly before the New Year. Therefore I think staking is the best way to earn some interests. 

yes i think crypto is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very good but i know bitcoin is the best profitable coin in 2020.

thanks 

According to my point of view the 2020 is more profitable air for the crypto members and the traders of the cryptocurrency because in 2020 the price of the Bitcoin is cross the history and also in the 2021 the price of the Bitcoin is great

I do not advise any one to do mining , it is =just a waste of time without any real profit and as for staking , I think you are a little bit late to stake Bitcoin, because it already reached high prices m, so you can look for a cheap coin with good project and stake it and maybe one day you will make a fortune out of it.

In the 2020 most profitable for holding and trading of crypto currency. If you do as i say then you get alot of profit. In the 2020 bitcoin price increase double. 

On 26/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

I think staking is really profitable. Though it depends in the amount you stake and the coin you stake on. But I really don't know anything about Master-node, this is the first time I'm seeing that, would you mind to explain?

I think that staking is the best option that you suggested to us, but for me, I found that trading scalping was very profitable during 2020 because many currencies fluctuate in price greatly.

The higher the profit the higher the risks taken. That is what is necessary to put in to consideration and in respect to the above clarification. I think none could be better than trading if properly handle by highly experience member. Presently Volatility of BTC daily with good amount of capital give a surprise profit

I can say that mining is much better than other things, but of course you have to have the necessary knowledge to be able to know on which page it is good to do mining without fear of having losses with it, or better yet that you can buy a physical miner with all its processors and plants to mine, taking out a large virtual quantity and selling it to companies.

Minning is also profitable but it is not suitable for many people especially new members into the system and you need a highly sophisticated gadgets to get started.