Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

Mining Bitcoin is profitable, I don't the other method to earn Bitcoins but i really know that if you use mining in bitcoin you can earn a lot of Bitcoins. You have to do is an high technology computer or device to mine a Bitcoin, it's profitable all your investment will return.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:41 PM, ashasanga said:

Stakijng is more profitable but i do not know what is Master-nodes, maybe it's better but i never encounterd the word. So what is Master-nodes.

I think the more profitable thing is the bitcoin because in bitcoin is already supported by so many people. In bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money. Someone can make their time and effort productive and can build a quality time with their family and friends.

If you have a big amount of money to invest then I will suggest you to do mining. I don't know anything about master node can you explain about the master node?

Masternodes is often extra money-making versus some alternative methods by today when it is really sure would probably have gained out of just simply holding and it is a reduced amount of for staking plus most people aren't able to brief review with exploration.

I think it's depend on which coin or token in your list but from my view For some major cryptocurrency that uses mining algorithms such as bitcoin, eth or ltc it's not profitable if it doesn't use the right hardware so I would recommend staking or master-nodes.

staking, and trading.
In addition to staking, we should also trade in order to trigger the market so that the chart keeps moving. just look at a few examples when new tokens are launching to the market and no one is trading at all, then the price will fall even more. in contrast to large coins that are always trading volume, they will continue to move.

although big profits cannot be obtained instantly, at least we can continue to spur the market will keep moving green graphics.

I think that the most profitable will be mining as the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise, and miners will receive much more from commissions.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

As it stands now, none of them is my favorite, I even prefer trading to either of the options you mentioned in your post. So I will suggest that trading will be more profitable in 2020. that's my opinion anyway.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

I will try to explain your problem one by one, let's start. Mining is now less profitable because it requires expensive mining equipment and electricity costs are also expensive and the price of bitcoin is cheap so it is less profitable. Staking depends on what crypto you will be staking. Now I am trying Velas coin for staking. Masternodes in general, we need a certain amount of crypto to be able to activate masternodes, and computers must also support mastenodes to set up in the wallet. 

The profitBle coin in 2020 is bitcoin because the bitcoin halving will start in the midyear of 2020 so that it will be rise the lrice of bitcoin, many people are waiting for this opportunity to get some big profit.

Mining is more profitable because mining will generate the coins because through this we just invest one time and than all the life we will be enjoy the money and it generates all type of coins for us and so many peoples will do this and in 2020 so many countries will allow the crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think it's mining, because as of now we can see mining going down before mining nowadays are not considered as profitable. Because mining requires a lot of electricity. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer to mine and answer all the questions here. the coins i like are bitcoin and ethe. although the price is very cheap right now, I hope that in 2020 it will surge.

16 hours ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

I don't think it's mining, because as of now we can see mining going down before mining nowadays are not considered as profitable. Because mining requires a lot of electricity. 

Yes I totally agree with what you said in this but for me Bitcoin because it is stable and most trusted cryptocurrency that has been made.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, DORANBU0818 said:

Yes I totally agree with what you said in this but for me Bitcoin because it is stable and most trusted cryptocurrency that has been made.

Yes i agree with you. We must highly recommend bitcoin to others. Bitcoin is worth to buy. But let's talk about back to mining, cause honestly i don't think mining is profitable because for me it's wasting a lot of electricity. 

1 hour ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

But i think nowadays the mining income is also profitable but it require a good equipment so now if you have good equipment  for mining then you can easily earn good income.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

In 2020, it is estimated that Bitcoin can pump a lot, and if Bitcoin is pumped, Bitcoin will be the profitable coin of 2020, and in my opinion XRP can pump in 2020 as well.

For me I think it was more profitable, the mining since it was the most easiest way and most safest way to earn money. Because mostly of the people lost their coins of hacks and some scammers, and other sites like gambing. So for the ucoming 2020 I guess is mining

I hearing about bitcoin halving of 2020 again and again. many people are saying that it will pump after this. so butcoin is more profitable in 2020

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 26.10.2019 at 16:36, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

I think Staking. But I want to note that such a Staking is profitable in the conditions of which there will be an opportunity to return the invested funds at any time.

7 hours ago, Bijoy52 said:

Bitcoin Mining I don't have that much idea, but I have ideas about trading. I think trading can get Bitcoin. This year, now you can do more trading on the radio time. You will definitely benefit.  With Bitcoin,,,,

Yea a lot of people prefer trading to mining simply because they have joined crypto and saw the money that can be made from trading but forgot that mining could be very profitable as well in some countries. 

I think masternodes offer a huge advantage over staking, and I think that's true with all proof of stake coins and/or ones that have masternodes.  And obviously with coins like Dash, there's no staking and you can earn a decent amount with a MN.  The only issue is that it's so expensive to own one.

With coins like pivx and Navcoin, staking rewards are consistent but are low because the prices for those coins have plummeted since 2018.  Even if you earn a lot of coins, they aren't worth much.

Mining?  That's pretty much dead to individuals nowadays.  Only the big mining farms make a decent profit.

2 hours ago, Moneykiller said:

I think Ltc  btc and eth will rule the market in the 2020 as per my perspective. beside this you should research too to know more about this particular coin.

there are many coins that have more potential than etheruem and litecoin which is why im banking on small cap coins during 2020 bull run and i hope to see my coins pump hard.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

well when it comes to mining i dont think it will be as profitable if the price stays the same at these lows but if it went up to 18k and above it will be profitable, staking and master nodes are not really my thing so i dont want to misguide you.