Price of BTC IN dec 2019 .. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAdham

Price of BTC IN dec 2019 ..

In a tweet to Twitter on the beginning of this year,
They talked about the possibility of the price of bitcoin to 50,000 dollars by the end of this year 2019
I trust them very much, I expect this to happen ..
What is your opinion ?

Just now, DrAdham said:

They talked about the possibility of the price of bitcoin to 50,000 dollars by the end of this year 2019
What is your opinion ?

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a speculation, and nobody knows what BTC price will be in December. I think 50k is too high, because today we have 20+% gain, but that means to reach 50k we need another 500+%. I think that is not reasonable goal. I would be happy if we above 10k and then 14-20k at halving

• Useful or interesting 1

I also expect this to happen
It is Mr. McAfee
He said if we didn't see Bitcoin up to the 50,000 price by the end of 2019
Eat my penis
I think he is confident that this will happen because he made this statement

THINK POSITIVE

2 hours ago, DrAdham said:

n a tweet to Twitter on the beginning of this year,
What is your opinion ?

I think this is very unlikely to happen. There are barely two months left to the end of the year. I just don't think it's possible (or healthy) for the price of Bitcoin to reach those levels in such a short time. However, I've learnt that this market can be unpredictable - so who knows. If it continues it's current trend of jumping by about 500 every few hours, it may well surpass that level.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

After all this increase of 40% in a day , i expect BTC to go over 16k in december probably even more, this crazy move prove that bulls still in control and want to take this to new all time highs

48 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

I think it will reach this price over time sooner or later
And we'll see the most expensive thing ever is Bitcoin

Your words are true and I believe that Bitcoin will become the most expensive currency in the world and will become difficult to obtain when then

if you can see the price in today and how many persen up , i can sure the bitcoin in dec 2019 will up until 11k-11.9k$ its the opinion , because wait until dec only 3 month from now .

7 hours ago, DrAdham said:

What is your opinion ?

It is almost impossible. May be just around 19k at the end of the year. I am not expecting any bull run till the mid of 2020. Can’t wait those days! 😉

No, I think the cost of bitcoin in $ 50,000 is very high. That would be great, of course. But I think that in December the bitcoin rate will be around 8500-9200$. The jump will be in 2020.

23 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Your words are true and I believe that Bitcoin will become the most expensive currency in the world and will become difficult to obtain when then

Yes, your words are true for this I advise collecting currency as much as possible will come on and become a very expensive currency and difficult to buy large quantities of them

THINK POSITIVE

Twitter news can be completely trusted by such influential people who are rich who know that they want to express their opinion and will not “throw” words into the wind. Yes, a tweet is like it is definitely like

Bitcoin has been credible for so many years. 

And halving is getting closer and closer, it's one of the growth factors. Many analysts in my opinion are wrong to think that we will start to fall again. This pump showed the intentions of the big players. Bitcoin in December will cost above 14 000$ in my opinion.

58 minutes ago, f0rest said:

And halving is getting closer and closer, it's one of the growth factors. Many analysts in my opinion are wrong to think that we will start to fall again. This pump showed the intentions of the big players. Bitcoin in December will cost above 14 000$ in my opinion.

I will be very happier if Bitcoin is worth abover $14,000 by December, that means we could hoping for the over $20,000 per Bitcoin before the Bitcoin halving.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:11 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

It will be the highest diamond and the best currency in the world yes
It will become difficult to get some satoshi
at that time

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin is predicted that it will reach to the price of the $25,000 in the end of the 2019 but this prediction is still not confirmed because of the market price fluctuation.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

13 hours ago, Khan said:

Bitcoin is predicted that it will reach to the price of the $25,000 in the end of the 2019 but this prediction is still not confirmed because of the market price fluctuation.

Yeah I agree with you, the irregularities in the market and it's behavior shows that it won't get to $25000, the most we'll see is $12,500

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

The price of bitcoin by december this year will be over ten thousand us dollars, the price of bitcoin can not be less the market has already told us that by jumping over ten thousand three hundred us dollars few days back, so hold and wait.

The price of BTC will be Around 11-13 in early December from my sources.But it can be exceded because of many investmwnt but moatly predictioner says it would not rise in early weeks of December it will start pumping at the last week of December.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:45 AM, cagari said:

Bitcоin is аntiсipated thаt it'll reасh to the cоst оf thе $25,000 within thе conclusiоn of the 2019 but this fоrесаst is still nоt affirmеd sinсe of thе showcаse cоst vаcillation.

25000 usd this the price that bitcoin might reach if the market remains on this track, more money keeps flowing in to the bitcoin market we will see this price before the year ends.

It's impossible Bitcoin price will be 50,000 USD on the end of this year 2019,  Although many forecast about Bitcoin price will be above 25000 USD at beginning of the year 2020. But in my prediction Bitcoin price will slow go up in the end 2019.  So the Bitcoin price will not more than 15000 USD.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, Rohit? said:

Bitcoin price in December 2019 around $20000 .

I am not a experience trader but bitcoin price never go $50,000  December 2019.

Yes 50,000 dollar is very high price and to reaching this price it may take the long time and i also think that 20,000 is also impossible to reach at the end of the year of 2019 because nowadays the bitcoin price is 9090 dollar and in this is remaining just 2 months, so i think in December the price of bitcoin will be reach 15 usd.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

It may rise because the volumes of the DeepWeb always tend to rise this season, it is what moves the market, I hope it is.