What's everyone's take on Pi? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VideoGameDana

What's everyone's take on Pi?

If you don't know yet, Pi is a currently worthless crypto that you can't transfer, but it is currently in phase 1 of 4. The crypto is being distributed freely, and they will halve the rates at certain points. The first halving will take place when they reach 1M "Pioneers" and they just reached 900k. It's a 'green' crypto in that instead of wasting energy, it relies on 'trusted circles' to verify transactions.  To be honest I don't even know how to explain how that works.

They want to reach 100M users because their goal is to make it into a global currency. But isn't that the goal of every crypto? What are your thoughts? Is Pi going to be 'just another crypto' that goes nowhere? Will it reach the usage rates of Doge or Nano, but not quite hit big time? Or will it reach its goal of becoming a global currency that we can use anywhere, from the grocery store to the mall to Snapchat thots?

• Useful or interesting 1

Such currencies are unsuccessful and not good
  They distribute it in order to get some interest to make a profit
That's why I don't advise you
Try to collect real currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

Life is great and enjoy it

Honestly its always a gamble to participate in airdrops. I had a few that made me some good money (pied piper coin, bomb token) and a lot that didnt end up being worth anything at all.

A lot of airdrop tokens also tend to drop in price fairly fast.

MinePi feels a bit different because the devs are public, and all the coins they want to distribute are distributed for free. This automatically creates a stronger ecosystem.

I like your mention if Nano by the way, very solid coin I personally like a lot. Transfers with Nano are instant and feeless. Something all other alts dont have.

Very often I hear statements from the creators of new coins: our goal is to become number 1 on the cryptocurrency market. and Bitcoin as it was the first remains so. the conclusion is just a loud noise

Well we can't say that now, it all depends on the team of the project of pi that how hard they work for their goal, so for now we can only wait until what really happens.

The expected risks should be taken into account before taking risks and this may fail and be subject to loss

THINK POSITIVE

Have a feeling that this is going to be another "Initiative Q". Many people set out to create their own currencies, and then later abandon the project. Those projects which manage to get coins into the market, are usually instantly sold by their holders, sending the value of the coin straight into the ground, never to be heard about again. In many respects, creating your own currency is becoming a get rick quick scheme at the expense of others.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, mcgwinrobert560 said:

How can you earn free PI coins? Your job is very simple, you just need to have a phone, download the PI NETWORK app and create an account, click on start and every day click on start, every PI digging will take place whether your device No internet connection.

Yes, it is the most easy way to get free coin nowaday. But i wonder how is price and when will i receive the coin. Let hope it will get high price at the time we recieve coin.

I do not know what to say about this project, there are many similar projects and they have proved to be unsuccessful, I do not know if this is the case, but honestly one will not involve me

Currently there is no where that Pi can be traded or exchanged, or even transferred from the so called 'miner' app. It is just asking members to check in once per day and refresh the mining.

I don't think the project is much solid. Its an interesting ability to mine on mobile but with Pi network there is no actual mining going on you simply push a button once a day then you could even close the app from the app process and it would still "mine" i dont believe it.

There is no guarantee that the project will succeed. However, Pi is not a scam. As far as I know, this is an attempt by a group of Stanford University alumni to spread the cryptocurrency to more people.

When there are many cryptocurrency are entering in the market then why pi cant enter here. if the owner of the coin do his best and can make usable of this coin then people will be aware of his coin. when a coin can be used in real life then the coin will be much popular to the people. so it is very important to make the coin usable.

Spot? get complimentary PI funds? Your career is simple, most people must have a relatively cellular, save typically the PI 'NETWORK ' app not to mention design a tally, just click beginning not to mention day-to-day just click beginning, all PI rooting takes destination even if a piece of equipment Certainly no connection to the internet.

Airdropped coins ends up worthless. Example is the air given by YoBit. Pi will end up being a shit coin. All the goals you write are the goals of all crypto coin so I believe any crypto project that want to succeed must have another special edge

There are many such coins, I was involved in one called POW token. I managed to accumulate 4mn of those coins. It was worth 27$ at one point of time, and now its worth in cents. I personally, don't believe that just because something is free, its worthless. but to be a global currency, it has to mean its better than a lot of coins, and specially better than BTC, ETH and LTC.  

By the way, if you are interested you can still search for POW token and get some free tokens. 

What will be their gain if they distributed it for free, there will be no gain. They will list on low market and make the coin die in no time

Pi that's mean mining app because white paper and thire roadmap very strong and this Dr. Group project and I think and also airdrop hunter think this project can Give us good profit so that's why I'm daily Activa my pi mining and collect more 2600+ PI token hope it give me good

Almost all cryptocurrency out in over there and this pi project is having the same objectives but for now oj it is of worthless coin it has no value.

Bitcoin, Litherium, Litecoin I think this coin is better. I don't understand the other coins, some say they still use the tax there.

A great deal of airdrop tokens additionally will in general drop in cost genuinely quick. 

MinePi feels somewhat unique on the grounds that the devs are open, and every one of the coins they need to appropriate are conveyed for nothing. This consequently makes a more grounded environment. 

I like your notice if Nano coincidentally, extremely strong coin I for one like a ton. Moves with Nano are moment and feeless. Something every other alt dont have.

I haven't gotten anything from Pi maybe because I don't have a referral so it's okay, or I haven't actually launched it yet so I'm still confused about Pi.

I have never heard of it, has it been listed on the market exchange? It seems like it hasn't. and one note, Pi will be difficult to become a global currency.

Roma was not built in one day. of course Pi has for the moment no value. But lot of people believe that if we receive something free it has no value. As for a car or clothes , people overpay to have a mark but the small parts of these mark are often  used in "lower mark". A world of appearence without sence