What's everyone's take on Pi? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VideoGameDana

What's everyone's take on Pi?

It's hard to say what will happen, since I only found out about her. At the moment, stage 3 is already underway and the verification of profiles will begin soon. At the moment, the rate is $ 0.40 and I continue to mine PI.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Some cryptocurrencies such as Doge never contact the Pi limit, for this, it is needed that the cryptocurrency be overbought. It makes no discern to advantage this technology to operation it and it will not be in front to anything nearby be required to be a weigh. 

I'm mining those tokens but I don't have any idea when we will withdraw it or if it will have any value. Probably it's just a waste of time. Well... Time will tell.

There is no project behind Pi and the cryptocurrency Pi has no value, all of that seemed clear from the beginning, but Pi got great fame on the Internet due to the promotion, there is no chance for Pi in the future to have value, this is what I think and many people think.

• +4 1

The Pi currency - like any other virtual currency that is not fixed or fixed in value, is subject to supply and demand factors, which may be misleading factors to push users into the appetite for this currency, and then withdraw after that to reap profits and leave small investors to bear the assured loss.

I have the opinion that it will do nothing at all and you are wasting all your time for something that will be abandoned as there are already ten thousand cryptocurrencies that are probably better than this marketing scheme.

• +2 1

I don't actually care a lot about this pi. I have seen it sometimes being advertised but I don't see profit from this. It is something similar to electroneum and is not looking better either.

• +1 1

I am not known anything about this pi and I am look and study altcoin for many months now. If I am found anything about it or read about it anywhere why is this any importance? How is this to become global currency? Is it accepted somewhere?

• Useful or interesting 1

It is something that had a lot of marketing for free because of some mobile application that convinced people there will be a cryptocurrency used by many. This is not how it works and I don't see pi becoming anything.

• +2 1

This was very popular a while ago and I didn't take part in the marketing and promotions as I thought that it will be a waste of time and right now it seems I was right about it, every promoter stopped and I'm happy I don't see more spam messages for pi anymore.

• +1 1

There is nothing wrong in waiting for Pi to mature. The purpose of Pi beta is to show investors that it can gain momentum with new daily users.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I have no idea what pi is but I was pissed with all this aggressive marketing that was above any spam levels I've seen in crypto so I thought it was mostly a scam that will never become anything else. I don't know if it is a scambut scam tactics are obvious in marketing.

And what happened with this? It just disappeared out of thin air. Maybe they will revive it after some months and we will have another hundred million messages about pi and how wonderful it does nothing at all.

• +2 1

All you did was joining a forum and make this post about pi. This is the reason this coin is scam and stupid. It was shills that thought they should spam any place wtih this idiotic coin and look now it is a deadcoin not even traded.

Thank you for the perfect explanation and honest review of the Pi cryptocurrency my friend. You given a good presentation covering both the advantages and disadvantages of this new technology and you made people like me that never heard of this understand that it can be something to watch out for. Thanks a lot and I hope your interest in this Pi will help you. I don't know if I am convinced to invest in this or if there is a way to invest but I will have it in mind from now on.

• +3 1

It this Pi has 100 million users then it means that it will have a lot of interest if it is traded in exchange. But I don't know of this and how it can become. REally though 100 million means that we can bring all these people into cryptotalk soon. I think that I am not late then and still early in the forum and in crypto world.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:02 PM, VideoGameDana said:

Will it reach the usage rates of Doge or Nano

I use doge too but is anybody using Nano? I think that it will be even worse than nano and will not ever do some crazy pump like nano did. It seems to me that Pi is a hyped project that had a lot of free marketing and nothing useful to offer. How secure is it? Is it a blockchain project or something else?

I joined Pi-network a few months ago. Despite the network is based on a referral system,  the project itself looks legit and serious. Also, it doesn't require much effort to open the app to get the tokens every day, it's enough with taping the mining bottom and return there in 24 hours. The app even sends a notification to remind you when it's time to open the app. I will keep participating in this project, the worst possible thing to happen is that it disappears, yet I wouldn't anything from that. 

Pi future prediction market was putting PI price at $0.30 USD about 3 weeks ago and now is currently over 54c. Check this site for details https://coindataflow.com/en/currency/pi-network

PI seems like another project offering wide spread community adoption and dispersal. Easy mining means easy adoption.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I have a little bit ideas about the "pi", even i don't that the coins is still in the market or not. We all know that, establish a coins in the market is not a easy task. The people are fear to get some new coins from the market, but stand next to the btc and ltc is little bit tough.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Such currencies are unsuccessful and not good
  They distribute it in order to get some interest to make a profit
That's why I don't advise you
Try to collect real currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

Bitcoin, Litecoin and also the other good currencies are the real and these coins will give us good profit in future if we collect these coins and hold that for the next bull becasue these coins are real and team is very strong of these coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Thanks for your comment about pi coin because I am using pi apps and it's giving free pi coin who uses this apps and mine the apps everyday. This pi coin have a good future because many expert are predict. I am hoping this pi coin will rich me in oneday.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

On 11/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

I do not trust a lot in this project. I hope that people have some professionalism so that they do not fall into the trap of fraudulent currencies for this project. I do not trust very much in this project

When I was first introduced to the pi community project, I did not believe in it, but the thing about pi is that you don't invest a penny in the project, what you so is only mine , I wanted to stop mining but I said to myself , I won't loose anything if I continue, and if the project happen to succeed,then I will gain.

Okay I dont know what that means but am going to check on PI its really beautiful to see and check on it there is a lot of work to which you need to follow certain strategies that do work for you , you need to follow the right ideas to either see if a coin is going to get the time it needs and am sure if I read deeply about PI I will come up with another better answer 

• +3 1

I believe that pi can have a value in the future, the Pi project team is doing a great job and it doesn't take time to mine it, it is the time that will tell if pi was successful or not, you just have to wait

• +1 1