Collapse on BTC market - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Collapse on BTC market

On 12/25/2019 at 7:01 PM, iloveyobit said:

I do not think that Dogecoin will rise, whether Bitcoin has decreased or increased, I can almost certainly say that this coin is a failure, unfortunately, because it is slow to move and its price is very cheap.

i dont know how much you are investing in dogecoin but there are people who are literally making thousands a day from those small doge coin moves, it all depends on your capital.

It is not so easy to understand the market i thin it us a best time to buy xrp coin and doge coin prise of these coins is down If we buy them and hold it for long time these coins give good profits in future 

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont know how much you are investing in dogecoin but there are people who are literally making thousands a day from those small doge coin moves, it all depends on your capital.

Perhaps they have special strategies they do not talk about or they are market makers, but I tell you that the price of Dogecoin in large platforms has been stable for months and you cannot profit from them, only those who want a loss will invest in it.

BTC dominate market with their movement and news, if bitcoin die altcoin will die also because the biggest pair is BTC. I think you need stay positive with BTC and for prediction you can use technical analyze to give you picture about market direction. BTC will survive with his way, we only need to follow him get out before too late.

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Perhaps they have special strategies they do not talk about or they are market makers, but I tell you that the price of Dogecoin in large platforms has been stable for months and you cannot profit from them, only those who want a loss will invest in it.

well if you have an account on bittrex you will see that you can trade doge to USD and if you look at the chart you will see that doge sometimes have 4% gains a day and for big money thats alot.

15 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

well if you have an account on bittrex you will see that you can trade doge to USD and if you look at the chart you will see that doge sometimes have 4% gains a day and for big money thats alot.

Unfortunately, I do not use bitterx because the liquidity in it is somewhat weak, especially in the dog's coin. It will take a long time to move, and in this way you will lose many opportunities in the market with  the high liquidity.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Unfortunately, I do not use bitterx because the liquidity in it is somewhat weak, especially in the dog's coin. It will take a long time to move, and in this way you will lose many opportunities in the market with  the high liquidity.

well you have doge coin market here on yobit as well so you can try it out, and its sad that the bittrex exchange which was once the biggest exchange now not even have enough liquidity in any market.

I don't want that day to happen because I'm in the middle of holding bitcoin, it's the money I've invested in, and I hope it turns out x100 times instead of saying two collapsing words, I'm also confident it will only grow. more than that, cannot collapse,
Good luck

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well you have doge coin market here on yobit as well so you can try it out, and its sad that the bittrex exchange which was once the biggest exchange now not even have enough liquidity in any market.

I know that, I tried many times to take advantage of the many currencies in Yobit, but the liquidity is much less than betterix , and for this platform it was ranked first place betwen the platforms in 2017.

Interesting to see those numbers from over 2 months ago.  I didn't realize the altcoin market had done that, but I guess it did.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:56 AM, BullRunBit said:

Currently DOGE price is 29sat, and if price of BTC go much higher what will be with Dogecoin.

DOGE is one of old altcoins and what will be with DOGE in BTC market.

Dogecoin might go higher in terms of its fiat value, but I doubt it's ever going to increase relative to it's bitcoin value.  It'll stay stuck in the 20-30 sat range in my opinion, because there are too many doge floating around and there's no plan to stop that.  It's one of the worst flaws dogecoin has.

It doesn't work, you can rest assured it even dropped 10 times and 20 times compared to 2017, but it didn't work, so you can rest assured it's just a bit suitable for me to keep buying. up on sale

13 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Dogecoin might go higher in terms of its fiat value, but I doubt it's ever going to increase relative to it's bitcoin value.  It'll stay stuck in the 20-30 sat range in my opinion, because there are too many doge floating around and there's no plan to stop that.  It's one of the worst flaws dogecoin has.

doubt it's ever going to increase relative to it's bitcoin value? if you check the charts mate you will see that dogecoin rising is not a big problem its just a mater of waiting to be out of the bear market.

16 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

I dont think so.

If BTC somehow go down (before halving) I think that DOGE have good chance to go much higher.

And BTC halving is for 4.5 months, which means anything can happen.

In crypto trading anything can happen.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I have long noticed that with the growth of the price of bitcoin, a positive effect on the price of altcoins of course not all the early ones. And I make a conclusion when buying.

The "bitcoin" coin is the leading currency in the crypto market, so its dominance in trading during 2019 increased from 51% to about 70%, with an increase in the interest of institutional investors in investing in bitcoin.

if bitcoin price reaching $16,000, for sure the altcoins in the market will increasing. You know bitcoin is the leader of crypto, when bitcoin getting down or up the altcoins will follow. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see the exact opposite of a collapse happened. The price is now $7800 and it's very volatile. It might go up some more in the coming weeks or it could crash.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Its not a collapse its just a small correction. Collapse its like in the end of 2017 crash when all Bitcoin and another alts down 10-20% everyday. Or like Matic in 2019 when it down 70% in a day

3 hours ago, DidaNahrisya said:

Its not a collapse its just a small correction. Collapse its like in the end of 2017 crash when all Bitcoin and another alts down 10-20% everyday. Or like Matic in 2019 when it down 70% in a day

That is not correction. BTC on USD market go up and it's normal that altcoins go down on BTC market, which is not same like for altcoins on USD market.

Correction is something different.

And I talking about strong altcoins not new like Matic.

2 hours ago, Bukkyw said:

If this prediction comes factual we force predict the called "Altcoin Dead" by a set of prominent associates in the crypto world. even like as googles Domincance raised every single one other search engines went kinda insolvent 2001-2008. 

We will comprehend could you repeat that? happens but I deem this prediction power not absolute with the Dates but forlong duration its especially correct again!

I dont understand, you write this before 2hours and this prediction is (if I understand) from last year November-December? Where is logic in your reply?

2 hours ago, duobisys said:

I do now not suppose so Bitcoin gets $sixteen.000 in the end of October. Bullish require greater confirmation in day by day, I suppose bitcoin can still cross down at $ 6000 some time currently it goes returned up among $ 10,000 - $ 11,500, except the HNS layout may be broken between $ 10,000- $ eleven,500

Why you write numbers with letters?!

2 hours ago, carmazo said:

You find out exquisite instance (dogesatoshi), what is going to be with Dogecoin in case that appear.

If price of BTC go much higher it's not question just for DOGE but also for others altcoins with low price on BTC market.

1 hour ago, Krysta said:

I really think that bitcoin will slowly decreased over the next days because off the upcoming chinese new year so try to sell your bitcoins

Do you know what is BTC halving? And that is this year (2020)?

1 hour ago, Krysta said:

I agree with your statement i really take that you should learn more about cryptocurrency and their how to trade and learn from other people's mistakes

To whom you are addressing?