Collapse on BTC market - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Collapse on BTC market

How you already probably know yesterday Bitcoin price have good movemant.

For 24h price go up for +25% and currently price is 9,431$ for 1 BTC.

And we can see clean example how BTC price affect on altcoins price on BTC market.

This is altcoins movemants for 24h on BTC market:

ETH -10%

XRP -17%

LTC -8%

XMR -11%

DASH -11%

DOGE -17%

All strong altcoins on BTC market collapse, most of altcoins go down for over -10%.

Question is, what will be if one all prediction come true that BTC price will be 16,000$ till the end of October.

What will be price of altcoins on BTC market.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Since Bitcoin is the native currency, it dominates the market by a large percentage
And acquire its decline and rise
As they recover, the rest of the currencies recover

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin is the strongest currency how not and is the first currency in cryptocurrencies
This has made them dominate the largest proportion of the market

Life is great and enjoy it

5 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

And we can see clean example how BTC price affect on altcoins price on BTC market.

ETH -10%

XRP -17%

LTC -8%

XMR -11%

DASH -11%

DOGE -17%

All strong altcoins on BTC market collapse, most of altcoins go down for over -10%.

Question is, what will be if one all prediction come true that BTC price will be 16,000$ till the end of October.

If you look at the price on BTC market yes you are right. Nobody can keep up with the king of they cryptos. However, there will be altseason which almost all of the cryptos will gain value on bitcoin. This time will come soon.

ETH -10%

XRP -17%

LTC -8%

XMR -11%

DASH -11%

DOGE -17%

Yes its normal on bullrun , its because bitcoin dominationn on the market more than 70 percent, i think all trader move money to bitcoin, this bring 50 billion volume market this 12 hour on run...

I think btc will grow and grow like other coins that depend on it. And if it rises sharply to 16 thousand, then there will be large X in other coins

ETH -10%

XRP -17%

LTC -8%

XMR -11%

DASH -11%

DOGE -17%

The Bitcoin price is 9160$.The price of bit coin is stablizing and  becuase of that all alt coins moving .People start buying coins and doing trading.If the price of Bit coin increse not rapidly but stadly the market of alt coins also grow and more investment will come.The pridection of Bitcoin price will be 10k was made at the end of september by a trader.The are many more prediction about BTC.lets see what happend.

26 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

Bitcoin is the strongest currency how not and is the first currency in cryptocurrencies
This has made them dominate the largest proportion of the market

It is the best and strongest currency on the market and all platforms support it and cannot be rivaled by any other currency

25 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

If this prediction comes true we might see the called "Altcoin Dead" by a lot of famous people in the crypto world.

Only except the ETH and NEO lol

Jokes aside, I think it's not even need to have $16k, the way it spiked if it continues even at $12 we will see a lot of bleeding in the market.

By the way, I am waiting for doge to hit 24 sat 😁

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

One indication will be bitcoin breaks ath might Doges goes to 1 Satoshi with no buy orders 😄

you are scaring me LOL

If it goes from 24 to 1 then I am off LOL

Jokes aside: I know the risk but with those doge I will only play with the money I got from the posting in the forum. it's not much of course.

spacer.png

I don't think so Bitcoin will get $16.000 in the end of October. Bullish need more confirmation in daily, I think bitcoin can still go down at $ 6000 before it goes back up between $ 10,000 - $ 11,500, unless the HNS pattern can be broken between $ 10,000- $ 11,500

4 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Maybe at this time only there are times also when bitcoin rise up the price alcoins also rise up.lets not be think negative because we know there are some investing altcoins and I know that this altcoin will also be rise up when bitcoin also rise up the price.but on the other hand I guess when bitcoin rise up and altcoins down thats the right time to buy altcoins because when bitcoin price goes down its time to sell altcoin because altcoin that time will rise up because bitcoin is down.I think thats should be how you will trade into crypto in able to have profit.everything has a goal and use crypto wisely if ever. 

Exactly, and traders must to know that (if they want profit from trading).

1 hour ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

If you look at the price on BTC market yes you are right. Nobody can keep up with the king of they cryptos. However, there will be altseason which almost all of the cryptos will gain value on bitcoin. This time will come soon.

But question is, what will be then with Bitcoin price (will price go down if altcoins go up).

1 hour ago, pageraji said:

Yes its normal on bullrun , its because bitcoin dominationn on the market more than 70 percent, i think all trader move money to bitcoin, this bring 50 billion volume market this 12 hour on run...

Currently Bitcoin dominance is 67.38%, but what if Bitcoin price go to 20,000$ or 30,000$ what will be with altcoins which is price like 30sat.

1 hour ago, bitcoworld said:

If this prediction comes true we might see the called "Altcoin Dead" by a lot of famous people in the crypto world. Same like when googles Domincance raised all other search engines went kinda broke 2001-2008. 

We will see what happens but I think this prediction might not right with the Dates but forlong term its very accurate again!

"Altcoin Dead" I dont like that, to happen. 😁

I can understand for altcoins which is price higher like 0.02 BTC but what will be for altcoins with price like 30sat.

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

The Bitcoin price is 9160$.The price of bit coin is stablizing and  becuase of that all alt coins moving .People start buying coins and doing trading.If the price of Bit coin increse not rapidly but stadly the market of alt coins also grow and more investment will come.The pridection of Bitcoin price will be 10k was made at the end of september by a trader.The are many more prediction about BTC.lets see what happend.

First Bitcoin price is not "stablizing" for sure, we see that price go from 10,000$ to 7.500$ and go back to 9,000$ for one day that is not stable for sure.

About this prediction I talking about

market short-term evaluation. This is a marathon and a long-running race. The bitcoin we receive today can reach excellent values at the end of the long marathon. so I'm trying to replicate my bitcoins by making trde in short term declines.

I think there was a big pump of bitcoin yesterday because the price had gone up so much in such a short time. And now all whales are selling their bitcoin and take the profit, so the price goes down meaning this is the dump 

I think this little collapse in the altcoins is normal, when people see BTC falling, a lot of people tend to trade altcoins for BTC which makes the price of altcoins a little higher because of demand, but when suddenly BTC starts rising, many people sell cheaper to be able to take advantage of the BTC price before the increase, ie they are frightened that the btc is rising, you think 25% in 24 hours, and they sell their altcoins at a bargain price. which causes the price of other altcoins to fall, but then normalizes everything, that is, I think normal.

That is just the price normalizing after the pump, that is not a dump after price normalize the will be another small pump and more will follow has time goes by until it is time for the bull run, bitcoin is now ready to get bullish, don't sell you will regret.

26 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Will it collapse? I think it is just a correction sir. Nothing happen with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. In fact, I don't see a major crash since yesterday. Let us all be positive regarding with bitcoin price.

Maybe, if bitcoin moves up. Altcoin will also follow the patterns of bitcoin. Of course, it might go down as well if bitcoin moves down. 

Let me explain a little.

22 October

BTC price 8,283$ (STABLE)

ETH price 0.02102437 BTC (STABLE)

24 October

BTC price 7,461$ (DOWN)

ETH price 0.02176185 BTC (UP)

26 October

BTC price 9,739$ (UP)

ETH price 0.019322953 BTC (DOWN)

Yes it is correction, but I talking about price in BTC for altcoins.

And what will be if Bitcoin price go much higher like 20,000$ or 30,000$ what will be with altcoins which have price in BTC 20sat or 30sat they will lose value in BTC market? That is my question.

14 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

That is some thing new news for me( is old ).A german bank is taking interest in Bit coin and Predict price of Bitcoin To 1M,100K till the end of this year.I have interest in Bitcoin and love to read and discuss about it.But I can not beleive it's price will fo go 1M.If they put their hand on their head and  take swear of it.i would not beleive them.Their is no way i put in my mind that would be happend.So i reject 1M prediction.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I saw a lot coins with 30 sats value beeing crushed to 1 dogesatoshi so that would be nothing new.It depends on how big is cap is but IMO when the really boom boom starts on bitcoin you will see altmarket dead.

You find good example (dogesatoshi), what will be with Dogecoin if that happen.

Currently DOGE price is 29sat, and if price of BTC go much higher what will be with Dogecoin.

DOGE is one of old altcoins and what will be with DOGE in BTC market.

Ok DOGE will have value on USD market or RUR market but for BTC market I'm not sure.

Yess sometimes i see on chart when bitcoin rising. Altcoin will dead a while but they will come back again. But for me bitcoin rising is good trends

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Doge have an huge Market Cap indeed but he is not untouchable when bitcoin starts to rise in 10K Steps just like 2017 in 1K steps i think 99% of alts will die.

Man I am still awaiting for the doges to fill LOL. It seems we have 1 sat up then yesterday, now at 28sat. If BTC pirce gives a spike to even at $12k then possibly we will see a price drop for alt markets.

Maybe iam wrong too but we will see and than we can talk again 🙂 

You really are not wrong at this. In CMC there are 3000 coins and tokens. If one percent survives then we will have 30+ coins alive. For real this is also a good number.

How many fiat currency do we have by the way, like USD, Pound, Euro etc?

41 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

If Bitcoin spikes to 12000 USD we will see Dogecoin at around 22-24 Satoshi per Coin. Thats why I said safe 24 Satoshi to you and I am sure this will fil. But otherwise we can also see a Bitcoin correction downwards then iam not more that confident might Dogecoin recovers then SInce he was one of the only ones reaction of BTC fall with BAT and some others.

I remember it was having almost 100 sats when BTC price was falling significantly on the bearish season. I am not aware of BAT though, I am not a fan of a lot of altcoin to be honest. Hence, not updated with others.

Well, if BTC hit $12000, Doge is very likely to hit the lowest which would be a good one. Let's observe where BTC is heading to. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

It is the best and strongest currency on the market and all platforms support it and cannot be rivaled by any other currency

Yes, it is the strongest currency in the cryptocurrency market and it controls the market almost entirely
Therefore, it must be a base currency within the group of currencies that have

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes it is, but the rest of the coins must be collected
You do not know where a strong new competitor will emerge, so you have to keep up with everything new

Life is great and enjoy it