What if there were no cryptocurrencies? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

What if there were no cryptocurrencies?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

• Poverty
    • It would be normal
    • Street youth
    • No side effects
    • It would be sad
    • Unemployment

In reality, Cryptocurrencies have changed a lot of people's lives... and to be honest, it has changed my life as well. I have start trading in 2017 (P2P) and in 2018 i started trading arbitrage, they are my best trading methods. In the beginning, trading was my main job after i finish college, but i managed to do other things from my trading profits and that is why i started this discussion.

What if there were no cryptocurrencies? You know a lot of people have achieved their dreams by investing in cryptocurrencies because anyone who will learn can invest and earn profit in crypto, at any time, anywhere, and any gender. It's a kind of investing that can give profit even to a disabled person who can not work in an office, so i believe you are understanding how cryptocurrencies are important.

Before cryptocurrencies, which things were giving profit to many people including teenagers? I ask this because today it's normal to meet a 20 years teenager own an apartment, own a car, and even a business because of investing and trading cryptocurrencies. Do you think all these would happen if there were no cryptocurrencies? And what about you, have you manage to do anything which makes you proud since you've become a crypto investor/ trader?

Cryptotalk is a crypto forum to give us crypto knowledge, that means 90% if not 100% of all members in this forum we are crypto investors and traders, and that is why i made this topic and a poll to see your opinions and remind you that you have time to achieve your dreams with crypto. A lot of people they have done great things because of crypto and you can do it as well, some people fail to earn profit from crypto because they take it as a normal thing and they end up complaining and saying cryptocurrencies are full of scams.

But we forget that profit will not come to us itself! We have to find that profit by knowledge/ skills, and we will always face a lot of challenges that can cause many to quit. These challenges are not only in crypto, but they are everywhere even in normal business because in what we do there is always profit and loss. In order to succeed in finding profit in cryptocurrency, we have to learn and we have to take risks. Without learning and be brave to take risks we will never move forward! So because there is crypto and we see it gives benefits to many people, we should take this chance and find our profit as well. If we will follow all the required rules to earn profit in crypto, nothing will stop us. 

This is an opportunity for anyone, learn in less than 2 months, trade on your bed, and earn profit for your future. We do not know when cryptocurrencies will be gone, so because we have them now we should play our part.

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

i don´t know anything about trading, indeed bitcoin and other improved people life in general, around the world, BUT i remember the life how it was back in 2009 and 2015, and nothing has changed at all, just what you can eat and how for people, but nothing aside. It is sad, because crypto growing is faster than its use and regulations... We live ruled by dinosaurs that doesn´t want to quit oil and classic laundry schemes in banks... crypto = freedom.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Without cryptocurrencies, many opportunities to make money online would not exist and it would be more difficult to earn money online, perhaps you would have to be an influencer or something similar to earn a considerable amount of money to compare it with cryptocurrencies and even then it would not be the same

• +1 2
  • +3 1

@Calvinpriva  Its true for  crypto currency lot of people can earn money from this way who dont have any job.. For crypto currency its become easy to transfer money from here to there easily.. You can find out many positive effect of crypto world but what about negative effect??  Most dangerous negative effect of crypto is crime because mostly time big criminal gang        like to transfer their money though currency which is secure for them.. Again scammer always make trap to stole our money.. So if crypto were not available then nothing will happen..            

• +1 1

@Cobijin Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are really good and it's true they've helped a lot of people. Am glad you know there is freedom in cryptocurrencies, you can learn them and be benefited as well.

@juan vallez Of course, there would be no many opportunities to earn money online if crypto did not exist. Influencing would save a lot of people because i believe it's another good way to earn a good income for anyone.

You are right dear friend @saulmora12 we would fully develop with fiat, but there are many limits in fiat because it's under government and that is why a lot of people are succeeded with crypto because you can easily trade and invest your money to them. Generating good income or losing your money is on both sides because business owners are earning loss as well. so it's all depends on your skills to earn profit or loss.

@Dorjoy12 Crime? What was your first time hearing about hackers stole money online? I heard about hackers stealing money online in banks and companies since in the 1995's years! Doesn't matter you are a crypto investor or fiat investor, if you will not have to invest with knowledge you will lose your money as well. And that is why a lot of people are trading forex (fiat to fiat) but they lose million as well, but with knowledge you will earn a profit. For me, crypto is really important and perhaps i would not be here if there were no crypto (that's my truth) i have been a crypto investor for 4 years since 2017 and now i own a good business because of the profit that i earned from crypto. Though i have lost as well, but the profit that i earned is large than what i lost.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

have been a crypto investor for 4 years since 2017 and now i own a good business because of the profit that i earned from crypto. Though i have lost as well, but the profit that i earned is large than what i lost.

@Calvinpriva you still talked about the positive effect of crypto and about your own Benefit.. Lets try to think about the negative think too.. I mentioned to you some crime here       according to the news of digital asset       intelligence firm  chiphertrach  first five month of this year 1.4 billion usd get scammed and lot of people become money less..    In 2019 the total scammed crypto amount was 4.9 billion usd..   Also the report predicted that this year minimum 2 billion usd crypto will be scammed... Do you think in crypto People always get profit like you??          

• +1 1
  • +2 1

26 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Doesn't matter you are a crypto investor or fiat investor, if you will not have to invest with knowledge you will lose your money as well.

@Dorjoy12 Kindly, read again my post and maybe you will see this sentence. I said, if you will not invest with knowledge you will get loss and it doesn't matter if it's in fiat or CRYPTO. I didn't say there is only profit in crypto!

28 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Though i have lost as well, but the profit that i earned is large than what i lost.

Read this as well. I don't know if there is anywhere i wrote you will earn only profit in crypto!

• +2 1

@Calvinpriva all you said is true Cryptocurrency was very important to our lives and to the commiunity at large. Without cryptocurrency there will be a lot of unemployed youths, bad gangs of thieves, due to jobless, and crimes will increase in numbers. There will be lives on earth but we will face a lot of difficulties 

Note: this topic is created before I hope the Moderators should considered your topic not deleted because you have bring out the main fact about the existence of cryptocurrency.

9 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

all you said is true Cryptocurrency was very important to our lives and to the commiunity at large. Without cryptocurrency there will be a lot of unemployed youths, bad gangs of thieves, due to jobless, and crimes will increase in numbers. There will be lives on earth but we will face a lot of difficulties 

You are right @Babubu609 there would be a lot of bad things because crypto have helped many jobless people and many of them they earn good by trading and investing in crypto.

9 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Note: this topic is created before I hope the Moderators should considered your topic not deleted because you have bring out the main fact about the existence of cryptocurrency.

Thank you. It's okay if they will delete it because they may see mistakes that i didn't see, but i have search the heading of my topic before i created it and there were no similar topic.

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva you said exactly 👌 the fact. About cryptocurrency I really like your topic every thing is well detailed.

Since you have made research about the topic before creating it of course I hope they might have deleted the old topics.

15 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

you said exactly 👌 the fact. About cryptocurrency I really like your topic every thing is well detailed.

@Babubu609 Thank you 🙏 there are many new members in the forum and that's why am trying my best to expalin everything in a simple way so that everyone can understood.

17 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Since you have made research about the topic before creating it of course I hope they might have deleted the old topics.

I hope so. As an old member, i must research before i post any topic so that i can avoid multiple topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

24 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

As an old member, i must research before i post any topic so that i can avoid multiple topics

Exactly that is right, I don't have to teach you that again because you have create a lots of topics that uptil now they still exists and still help many members.

4 hours ago, tanim22 said:

It's normal. But without crypto there won't be any chance to earn money online.

Hi, i don´t agree wwith you, because the PTC world was born with criptos, and look where are the best of these platforms... also the crowdsourcing jobs, mturk. There is a lot, i mean a LOT of online earning oportunities out there, not just criptos. There is 1 thing i don´t like about criptos, it means a lot of scams.

• +1 1

Without Cryptocurrencies, the dream of 'decentralized governance' would be impossible. In fact, the economy of people would be a lot destroyed! I would like to give a big thanks to the founder "Satoshi Nakamoto" to bring us the concept of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

For me i see it would be sad , i am a student and i don't have much time to work but still have to since i need to buy books and also food so i continue living , crypto provided all tjat to me and from home , all i need is to learn and work for few hours whenever i want from home 

• +2 2

Personally I think Crypto has provided great opportunity for online investment job, blockchain based data storage and many jobs for developer and management workers of the project. So if Crypto wasn't there, there won't be these fascinating things with us.

And if Crypto wasn't there for country like ours, it would require huge fee and many difficulties for international transaction. As in my country there is no support for international transaction (PayPal, Play store, Amazon and all others) using fiat currency and if Crypto wasn't with us, the alternative I'm using for international transaction won't exist.

And the whole concept of Decentralized payment and financing system wouldn't be existing with us if Crypto wasn't developed.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

As a crypto user I will be very sad and disappointed with  crypto disappearance. My  investment will be sink  like many others and people whom have converted their fiat into crypto suffer the most. The crypto is becoming more adopted in society and their is no turning back where we have reached. People lost their jobs also from crypto. 

• +3 1

I don't think the would have been a major change in the majority of the population in the world if there hadn't been existence of cryptocurrencies. This is because the vast majority of the population has no idea about this currency, so only those 20 to 30% people would have an impact.. Those people would have the options stated above. So to sum up it could be said that it would be really sad to not have such a profitable option in the world considering its significance and manth its going to have in the future.

• +2 1

It would be normal and there will be no awareness of the crypto currency and also the usage of the Fait will be ore like its now. But if there is technology evolution then there will be some high end tech.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Nowadays education has become valueless because even with your degrees you can stay at home unemployed, but crypto in  a way has helped so many people not to rely on being employed and instead works in cryptocurrencies.

First of all I want to say that it would be a great misfortune if there were no cryptocurrencies since, for example, we are debating in this great forum called Cryptotalk and many of us would have taken different paths. cryptocurrencies exist
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and big winnings

It seems to me that if there were no cryptocurrencies, we would generally not know what a blockchain system is, and that there can be something that can be used anonymously, and that changes in price. And we would have to use conventional technology, Fiat. But I think maybe someone would have come up with an analog, but if you don't count this option, I'm sure the world would be completely different!

it is the reality that the cryptocurrency is bringing the evolution in the world it is converting the physical world into the digital world and it is also trying to replace the banking system and other currencies in this way it is very easy to deal with the cryptocurrency but I don't think that if there is no cryptocurrency then there should be any changes in the world.

I think there should be more unemployment if the cryptocurrency doesn't exist the people who are unemployed can easily adopt the cryptocurrency as their business our job and they can get profit through it.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, tanim22 said:

It's normal. But without crypto there won't be any chance to earn money online.

I so much invest my time and energy in this platform because I don't have any other source of income apart from this platform. What I again here has change the way I think, the way I address even change every thing about me. This platform has helped many people and still helping people. I depends on this platform for survival....