What if there were no cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

What if there were no cryptocurrencies?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

• Poverty
    • It would be normal
    • Street youth
    • No side effects
    • It would be sad
    • Unemployment

Great article, because of cryptocurrencies, many traders became rich and on the other hand many also became poor, and according to the management of capital, not all traders succeed in managing capital, which can be considered the most important factor in achieving lasting success.

• +2 1

In my case it would be too sad, because cryptocurrencies have positively influenced my life and helped me to achieve multiple purposes. In addition to that, Cryptotalk has also helped me to gain different knowledge to keep progressing, not only in crypto, but also in life in general.
However, the most important thing is that there would be no alternatives to send cheap and fast payments or just coins to store value.
Without a doubt, I hope to continue in cryptocurrencies for a long time, because I like them and find them quite useful for the future.

Cryptocurrencies are the result of individual research started from very early. With the internet expansion in 90s the cypherpunks, cryptographers and computer scientists mostly, were always trying to create digital money that worked. So there would always going to be a cryptocurrency. Banks use encryption too as every website. There wasn't a cryptocurrency created by governments or banks and there wasn't research because they would undermine and individual or private attempt to create internet money. Many efforts were made before but failed because they were centralized and shut down by governments.

• +1 1

What a great post with incredible advice and very well timed too, right before Bitcoin and altcoins started the recent bull run, and exact on everything. If cryptocurrencies didn't exist I wouldn't mind much as for me they didn't exist until recently. As a student I had little money to invest and I didn't know there were internet opportunities to earn from crypto. I knew there was trading but having low money wasn't helping. Lately only I managed to save a few and decided to invest in Bitcoin. Same time I joined the Cryptotalk and I am very glad since then for these decisions. Cryptocurrency to me is hope now. A hope for a better future. Also it is knowledge that there is a financial system outside of the established one that gives total freedom and protects our money from inflation.

If cryptocurrency was not there, it would be replaced because someone else would not stop Because it is always going on and that If one tries to stop then people will not keep it because it Because it's too much .

So we should take advantage of things and learn 

During this pandemic if there is not cryptocurrency I think the situation will be a disaster! I think cryptocurrency helped some people on this bad pandemic situation. The traditional system of bank, institution or other service are paralyzed because of the COVID-19.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies have changed the lives of many people, myself included, and I believe that if there was no cryptocurrency, unemployment would have spread dramatically, especially among young people.

I think that if there were no crypto currencies, there would be no drastic effects like poverty or unemployment but crypto currency came as something that has helped the world to reduced unemployment rates as some people spend their time trading crypto currencies to make profits.

I think that it would be normal, crypto has brought good things and the bad too, so it is all balancing and equalizing as things changes.

It's not so difficult to imagine as cryptocurrencies have only been around for about a decade. None of the poll options suited me actually, but I think in any case we would currently witnessing a severe financial crisis if not were for cryptocurrencies. Let's just consider the cases of Venezuela and other countries whose national currency is hyper inflated. If cryptocurrencies wouldn't exist, I hypothesize their situation could be even more severe, because they are somehow relying on cryptos for saving and making transactions.

If there were no cryptocurrency i believe humanity would have deviced another means to become better. Humans created cryptocurrency to ease day to day financial activities and to provide a conducive environment for trading and investment. 

If satoshi nakamoto never came into existence, i believe there would have been others that will come up with something in place of bitcoin/cryptocurrency. There is great power in the human mind

Everyone can testify the payment benefits so many crypto users had been enjoying from various platforms, sites of crypto currencies since few years from.it inception till date. The most exclusive was experience in last year of 2020  despite the rising number of population joining crypto currencies but they are still rewarding good amount of token to members depending on the task

Cryptocurrencies were a way out of serious financial problems for many, even to some of us that had very little to invest it was proven to be a good income, however the risk and needs didn't allow many of the people that are looking to earn online to make too much, but still it was ok and nice to make. Maybe with more time in this and more effort we can all make more and be financial stable just with cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Sykkuno

17 hours ago, yonkii said:

What a great post with incredible advice and very well timed too, right before Bitcoin and altcoins started the recent bull run, and exact on everything. If cryptocurrencies didn't exist I wouldn't mind much as for me they didn't exist until recently. As a student I had little money to invest and I didn't know there were internet opportunities to earn from crypto. I knew there was trading but having low money wasn't helping. Lately only I managed to save a few and decided to invest in Bitcoin. Same time I joined the Cryptotalk and I am very glad since then for these decisions. Cryptocurrency to me is hope now. A hope for a better future. Also it is knowledge that there is a financial system outside of the established one that gives total freedom and protects our money from inflation.

Crypto coins are very good and expensive coins.  You can make a good profit by investing and trading with Crypto Coins.  I am now making a good profit by investing in the crypto world.  But if you want to make a profit by investing and trading in the crypto world, you must experience the crypto world.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:48 AM, Calvinpriva said:

In reality, Cryptocurrencies have changed a lot of people's lives... and to be honest, it has changed my life as well. I have start trading in 2017 (P2P) and in 2018 i started trading arbitrage, they are my best trading methods. In the beginning, trading was my main job after i finish college, but i managed to do other things from my trading profits and that is why i started this discussion.

What if there were no cryptocurrencies? You know a lot of people have achieved their dreams by investing in cryptocurrencies because anyone who will learn can invest and earn profit in crypto, at any time, anywhere, and any gender. It's a kind of investing that can give profit even to a disabled person who can not work in an office, so i believe you are understanding how cryptocurrencies are important.

Before cryptocurrencies, which things were giving profit to many people including teenagers? I ask this because today it's normal to meet a 20 years teenager own an apartment, own a car, and even a business because of investing and trading cryptocurrencies. Do you think all these would happen if there were no cryptocurrencies? And what about you, have you manage to do anything which makes you proud since you've become a crypto investor/ trader?

Cryptotalk is a crypto forum to give us crypto knowledge, that means 90% if not 100% of all members in this forum we are crypto investors and traders, and that is why i made this topic and a poll to see your opinions and remind you that you have time to achieve your dreams with crypto. A lot of people they have done great things because of crypto and you can do it as well, some people fail to earn profit from crypto because they take it as a normal thing and they end up complaining and saying cryptocurrencies are full of scams.

But we forget that profit will not come to us itself! We have to find that profit by knowledge/ skills, and we will always face a lot of challenges that can cause many to quit. These challenges are not only in crypto, but they are everywhere even in normal business because in what we do there is always profit and loss. In order to succeed in finding profit in cryptocurrency, we have to learn and we have to take risks. Without learning and be brave to take risks we will never move forward! So because there is crypto and we see it gives benefits to many people, we should take this chance and find our profit as well. If we will follow all the required rules to earn profit in crypto, nothing will stop us. 

This is an opportunity for anyone, learn in less than 2 months, trade on your bed, and earn profit for your future. We do not know when cryptocurrencies will be gone, so because we have them now we should play our part.

Good luck.

I think it was natural that there were no cryptocurrencies, the matter was good money available among people, but today's cryptocurrencies began to deal and provide work for many, indeed

• +1 1

That means they will be more poverty in the world,  a lot of people will not finish they school and it is a source of income where youth make money from it so if cryptocurrency were not existing the level of suffering will be high.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:48 AM, Calvinpriva said:

In reality, Cryptocurrencies have changed a lot of people's lives... and to be honest, it has changed my life as well. I have start trading in 2017 (P2P) and in 2018 i started trading arbitrage, they are my best trading methods. In the beginning, trading was my main job after i finish college, but i managed to do other things from my trading profits and that is why i started this discussion.

What if there were no cryptocurrencies? You know a lot of people have achieved their dreams by investing in cryptocurrencies because anyone who will learn can invest and earn profit in crypto, at any time, anywhere, and any gender. It's a kind of investing that can give profit even to a disabled person who can not work in an office, so i believe you are understanding how cryptocurrencies are important.

Before cryptocurrencies, which things were giving profit to many people including teenagers? I ask this because today it's normal to meet a 20 years teenager own an apartment, own a car, and even a business because of investing and trading cryptocurrencies. Do you think all these would happen if there were no cryptocurrencies? And what about you, have you manage to do anything which makes you proud since you've become a crypto investor/ trader?

Cryptotalk is a crypto forum to give us crypto knowledge, that means 90% if not 100% of all members in this forum we are crypto investors and traders, and that is why i made this topic and a poll to see your opinions and remind you that you have time to achieve your dreams with crypto. A lot of people they have done great things because of crypto and you can do it as well, some people fail to earn profit from crypto because they take it as a normal thing and they end up complaining and saying cryptocurrencies are full of scams.

But we forget that profit will not come to us itself! We have to find that profit by knowledge/ skills, and we will always face a lot of challenges that can cause many to quit. These challenges are not only in crypto, but they are everywhere even in normal business because in what we do there is always profit and loss. In order to succeed in finding profit in cryptocurrency, we have to learn and we have to take risks. Without learning and be brave to take risks we will never move forward! So because there is crypto and we see it gives benefits to many people, we should take this chance and find our profit as well. If we will follow all the required rules to earn profit in crypto, nothing will stop us. 

This is an opportunity for anyone, learn in less than 2 months, trade on your bed, and earn profit for your future. We do not know when cryptocurrencies will be gone, so because we have them now we should play our part.

Good luck.

I think that there will be a lot of unemployment would actually exist if the encryption were not present in the presence of the Corona virus and the large closure of the factories

The unavailability of cryptocurrencies is not possible although it may be name another name and it process may be different but as closer and faster the world is moving there's later be the need for that. And as well the unavailability of cryptocurrencies will never cause poverty because even those that survive in the market are investors who have their money before coming to the market but it may increase the standard of living

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well actually before the cryptocurrency the people were living and there was even no thought of having it or need of it so if there is no cryptocurrency there would not be any issue.

I want to tell you that if there is no cryptocurrency so this is the way to speared the unemployment and poverty in the society because the the word is also bear the critical situation due to covid-19 and cryptocurrency e is the way to to give the employment to the peoples

In fact, my friend, cryptocurrencies played a big role in building the lives of many members and helped improve their standard of living and became a job for most people, so I think if these currencies were not, most people would live in great poverty..and these currencies helped improve the economy of some countries.

We are in a good state for the crypto business right now, I don't think it will be gone ever, but for now it keeps increasing and we should be expecting Bitcoin to reach higher dragging together all the crypto market to higher prices. We should be ready and grab every opportunity we see and not forget that anything can happen.

10 hours ago, Mukky said:

It would be normal because there was also a time when there was no cryptocurrencies and people survived, the unemployment still remains high despite the development of the digital currencies and the youth are still on the streets too.  So nothing would change had there been no cryptocurrency in the world. @True legend @Harbeeboullah what you all say? 

I don't believe with you mate, cryptocurrency has change alot, the rate at which there was unemployed in some areas especially continent like south America, it has one way or the other reduce the rate of unemployment, even the cryptotalk forum has indeed impacted massively to youths and students 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Mukky said:

thanks for taking your time to reply to my post,  though I still believe that without cryptocurrencies,  the things would still be normal,  because definitely humans must survive anyhow,  as they say,  necccessity is the mother of invention,  it when we needed crypto that it was invented,  had it not been invented then people would not talk about it. 

Surely mate, human will still survive, without mobile phone ,human will still survive, all this things are not really luxury but necessity, it makes life more easier for us, that what am trying to point out mate

Edited by True legend

I think world wouldn't be like that if there wasn't any crypto, if there's no crypto i beileve we wouldn't have the technology. I love crypto because it's giving us a chance to chose. I want to became a full time trader but i need enough capital and knowledge. Raising capital could take some time but at least i  can improve my knowledge about crypto in here.