Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto

The website in my browser is really slow, i don't know is it because my connection or the site have weight script.

Overall that is good website to simulate about trading. But for me where already know about trading i not really think what i must invest there. I am also don't see any reward for us to get free real cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Altcoin Fantasy is a free real time crypto trading simulation game to onboard crypto users. Learn, trade & win ,although its good project for trading and get lots of profit with the help of its in todays world

On 1/14/2020 at 10:16 AM, Chute said:

Best of all, our players can win real crypto just by playing and learning how to trade in our fantasy trading competitions. We work with

Crypto is easiest to learn in trading. And there are competitors. By trading with Altcoin coin, we can make more profit. We need to research different trading strategies and move on. Each competitor is a player.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:26 PM, xBDT Script said:

This logo is very funny. I had to double focus to recognize it that it was not bitcoin 😆

Copy/paste LOL

Anyway, seems like a new site. Hope they do well.

I believe that it is an marketing strategy. They just made the logo of Bitcoin as reference of their logo. It's funny of course because the logo is not quite good, better if they did some more enhancement to that logo. 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

It is okay if it will offer you free coins without investments there is no risk or objection to the experience and check it

But the free coins doesn't have a value and it would be like a waste of time collecting them

Website looking genuine im going to join and try this website I hope this website legit because most of websites is fake not giving payment after work.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:44 PM, hexwin said:

logo-coin-256.png

Do you want to earn free crypto?

I found one interesting website that can help you to earn crypto.

Check it out, compelte tasks and participate in contests to earn crypto:

You can also wind 1 year FREE TradingView PRO subscription!

Let me know if you need more info and help

https://www.altcoinfantasy.com/

I visit this site after got your post. But didn't get any features about free earning. Also you didn't describe it in your post. Then how can we earn free from this site?

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

2 minutes ago, amman said:

Altcoin Fantasy is a simulator game that will let you test your skills as a cryptocurrency trader. We are a cryptocurrency simulation that allows you to make virtual cryptocurrency trades. ... In addition, top traders will also get ACF Points that they can use to redeem for prizes.

Really? Then this site is suitable for those new in the trading industry, I thought that this site really gives you profit but of course it's also great that you can do a simulation of trading to hone your skills and ability in trading.

From the altcoin we make more profit in trading. Altcoin is valuable currency in crypto world. But now a days its trend a btc coin in the market.

Is it some faucet? Well if that's free you can get in faucet it's just a waste of time because collecting free coins in some faucets have a long way to go before you can earn enough. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:44 PM, hexwin said:

honestly until now I still do not believe if there are platforms that provide bitcoin for free except in this forum. and if you want to make me believe you can send the bitcoin results that you receive from the platform by shooting the btc results you get and create topics like this. I'm sure everyone in this forum will follow your lead.

May I know the estimated amount that the site can gave in a normal user? Is this a game that can be downloaded? I am sorry for the questions I'm just new in this concepts.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:44 PM, hexwin said:

logo-coin-256.png

https://www.altcoinfantasy.com/

Actually i am on crypto because of it's free earning. I joined many free earning sites. Maximum time i got fake sites. After that now i always check before join. If i found anything interesting on this project i will join definitely.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thank you for sharing this application, I am downloading it now and I will try it, I read in the explanation that it also contains training for traders and this is a wonderful thing.

Good luck to anyone who's trying to learn some trading skills. My advice is not to lose your crypt trying to take part in a scam giveaway. Learn trading skills and trade on the top trading platform.

Looked at this site, quite promising. They have a very cool logo, very funny. I hope that this project will develop and become only better. I'll try to use it, it is possible that they will pay something. Thanks for the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Sakibulhakau said:

Altcoin Fantasy is a cryptocurrency / Bitcoin fantasy trading game where users learn to trade cryptocurrencies risk free. Altcoin Fantasy will let you test your skills as a cryptocurrency trader. You start with $100,000 USD virtual cash, and you are free to buy any cryptocurrency and/or ICO coins you wish.

I think this is a good opportunity for beginners in trading. I will also register the site can be useful in the future.

Is a good logo similar to Bitcoin logo, but generally those type of coin project all depend about their owners if they take their project in consideration or no, because all depend about the inversion they put on their project to promote it to grow his image...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/9/2020 at 6:32 AM, Iya said:

it is an amazing incomes web page but the amount they will pay is pretty low as a end result from my opinion it's waste of time to paintings on it

If you mean cryptotalk, that is not true, there is not site currently pay more than cryptotalk.

This is good, frankly, I am interested in winning 1 year FREE TradingView PRO subscription, is this offer ongoing so far, I will try to find out, thank you.

It is necessary to investigate it a little, since the scams on the Internet are the order of the day, I say it from experience and not only do I say it, if not many here in the forum, then the recommendation is to try first before promoting so  promote real websites and not scams.

If the site is real, who does not want to earn the free crypto?I have been encountered with so many fake such crypto earnings crap that eventually ends up without getting a single cent. If someone are getting the payments proofs from the site, share the details here. 

I have never heard of this site, but we must see at least evidence of withdrawal from it, because we cannot waste our time and effort in it, then it does not pay us in the end.