Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto

logo-coin-256.png

Do you want to earn free crypto?

I found one interesting website that can help you to earn crypto.

Check it out, compelte tasks and participate in contests to earn crypto:

You can also wind 1 year FREE TradingView PRO subscription!

Let me know if you need more info and help

https://www.altcoinfantasy.com/

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

40 minutes ago, hexwin said:

logo-coin-256.png

This logo is very funny. I had to double focus to recognize it that it was not bitcoin 😆

Copy/paste LOL

Anyway, seems like a new site. Hope they do well.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

This logo is very funny. I had to double focus to recognize it that it was not bitcoin 😆

Copy/paste LOL

Anyway, seems like a new site. Hope they do well.

You can even get free TradingView pro subscription for one year and other crypto all for free,
just if you complete some tasks.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

You can even get free TradingView pro subscription for one year and other crypto all for free,

Good for those who really need it. I such at it LOL

1 minute ago, setifien said:

But since then it has been hard to get loyalty points (that can be redeemed for several prizes) 

Ah there you have it @hexwin is too late.

Well with this kind of sites this is common practice. The money they will offer it does not worth much so it's better not to spend time unless anyone thinks it's good for them.

8 minutes ago, setifien said:

I participated in it in the few months ago, I earned a crypto Katy. 

But since then it has been hard to get loyalty points (that can be redeemed for several prizes) 

I just registered today, and exploring it...looks nice so far.

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good for those who really need it. I such at it LOL

Ah there you have it @hexwin is too late.

Well with this kind of sites this is common practice. The money they will offer it does not worth much so it's better not to spend time unless anyone thinks it's good for them.

I am not much better then you 🙂 but this website will learn you to trade

But it is not to late at all, I can see it in my account now 😉

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Exactly because all what they want is to get money (it's a kind of business for them ) for example they add  a paid membership options, but yet some users are getting nice staff 

Good luck to anyone trying to learn some skills in trading. My advice is don’t loss your crypto trying to participate in a scam giveaway. Learn trading skills and go trade on a top exchange platform. 

Exactly because all what they want is to get money (it's a kind of business for them ) for example they add  a paid membership options, but yet some users are getting nice staff

It's always beneficial to be the early bird.  And those of you who are interested then feel free. I am not going there not meaning the you guys should not carry on 😊

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

But it is not to late at all, I can see it in my account now 😉

Good luck hexy 😊

4 minutes ago, setifien said:

image.png.8795f09b15ef2daacf2c63eecdfca632.png

Do you even know how much they offer? NO you don't

They offer free TradingView PRO for 1 yer that has value of almost $500 

Edited by hexwin

Maybe this site will be useful for newbies and amateurs. Here you can test your abilities in trading. As I understood, you also can receive some project`s tokens if you trade good

4 minutes ago, nykas said:

Maybe this site will be useful for newbies and amateurs. Here you can test your abilities in trading. As I understood, you also can receive some project`s tokens if you trade good

Exactly... you can learn to trade and earn coins with simple tasks... something similar like coinbase and blockchain  is doing with their contests

1 minute ago, daihong4958 said:

I have seen Altcoin Fantasy in my App store. I want to get some money from it. But i dont know how it work and how i can get crypto. Is it easy and safe? I care it.

Yes it is safe 

image.thumb.png.307c774b7cc037741be7399b0551d87e.png

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, iqram7970 said:

Well I am familiar with this site. I will try it. But wanted more details. It will be helpful. But observing other comments it seems that the site will be not bad at all. Let see what's happen.

I started using it today....and I earned some free points.
I hope to learn to trade better and this website can help me with this.
I do simple tasks

21 minutes ago, hexwin said:

image.png.8795f09b15ef2daacf2c63eecdfca632.png

Do you even know how much they offer? NO you don't

They offer free TradingView PRO for 1 yer that has value of almost $500 

I am a member 9 months ago and I know exactly what prizes they offer and how it works.

spacer.png

But let me know, could you achieve those 3000 points , and supposing you've achieved it (which is very hard) it will tell you "there is 0 left for today"

I am a member 9 months ago and I know exactly what prizes they offer and how it works.

But let me know, could you achieve those 3000 points , and supposing you've achieved it (which is very hard) it will tell you "there is 0 left for today"

image.png.55b945af7eaa39749087a928e41eee88.png

Thanks for feedback. 

I just registered today and I only earned some acf points. I did not get TradingView now and achive this 😉 

This logo is very similar to the bitcoin logo The difference between them is that Bitcoin B and this is only a
However, it is not important and I will try the site and see

Thank you

Life is great and enjoy it

You can use this website to learn trading and earn some crypto doing that,
Better to invest energy to learn something than can help you in future

It is okay if it will offer you free coins without investments there is no risk or objection to the experience and check it
Thanks

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for this site, I am going to it right now to see how good it is, but it is for teaching people how to trade there is not much stuff here about earning free coin except a weekly contest, I don't see task, I will keep exploring.

3 minutes ago, bean said:

Thanks for this site, I am going to it right now to see how good it is, but it is for teaching people how to trade there is not much stuff here about earning free coin except a weekly contest, I don't see task, I will keep exploring.

image.png.356ca0ffde4129981446ce1cf10b0f5b.png

If you click LEARN to Trade you will learn more about coins and trading.
Here is the link if you can't find it in menu
https://www.learn.altcoinfantasy.com/

2 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

Is this site still working? I haven't visited there for a months. Hope to earn more from now on from altcoin. 

It is working obviosly

i loved the tradinview pro subscription thing , the only   thing that i want from this new site is the free  subscription haha, i hope the site will pay for other members that will work on it .

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Cool, I am in there thanks for SHaring this Hex it seems a really Interesting thing. 

@BitcoinCase what do you think about this bro? I think it worth to try.

Alone from the point that yoi can win a Sub on TradingView 😛

Looks like we need to earn a lot of points to get free Trading View....
but I will try to use website to learn to trade better.
I am no expert in that field at all 🙂

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Cool, I am in there thanks for SHaring this Hex it seems a really Interesting thing. 

@BitcoinCase what do you think about this bro? I think it worth to try.

Alone from the point that yoi can win a Sub on TradingView 😛

Hell it's worth it for that! The Tradingview platform is used by the top dawgs and well respected. I've checked this out already and it's really interesting so I'll continue to look for sure. Just been busy trading and market watching, besides work and sleep. 😆

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Well, I always recommend people to never stop education themself when it comes to Trading but also in pretty much everything else. If you work some Daily Job and you never improve your skills you might lose your Job at some point to someone with more skills then you have. Constantly educating is the key to a lot of things!

Exactly. I agree with you.
Even in crypto. I know so little and I try to learn something new every day and be better.
Are you any good in trading?