yobit | egold Wallet status: Maintenance - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mo.mirzaeipour

yobit | egold Wallet status: Maintenance

16 hours ago, martmobi said:

I understand that your point, but sometimes some dead coin in yobit could revive in the future if it remains in the background and not discontinued its project, since the day will come when bitcoin price movements will drive them back to life, not too high but enough to make significant gains in the future. 

The revival of dead coins would be good news for many. Can you give me an example of such a revival on this exchange? I will be grateful to you for an example.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, andrehol said:

The revival of dead coins would be good news for many. Can you give me an example of such a revival on this exchnge? I will be grateful to you for an example.

The coin I've noticed that revive after a spell of dump is yupa coin in yobit, check the chart history to see that it was high for a long time then dropped to almost crippled then now its growing strong gradually. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

19 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

There are a lot of ways you can convert and get what you want to suit you
It's easier than you think

I transfer through the bestexchange website
It is the best site that gives you all the conversion methods and you choose which you like
All are reliable

THINK POSITIVE

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I transfer through the bestexchange website
It is the best site that gives you all the conversion methods and you choose which you like
All are reliable

I also use bestexchange in the transfer and transfer of money and confirmed that the way it works and the site provides honest and fast conversion sites

24 minutes ago, Saladdin said:

Yeah bro I'm also tried today to withdraw but it's into maintenance then i have exchanged my coin into Ltc pair and get back my money into my account

you can change it only to BTC ETH DOGE YO WAVES USD RUR. and it only good cost if convert to BTC

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

2 minutes ago, zenzero said:

is already some days that the egold wallet is in maintenance i hope it will become operational / online as soon as possible, it is not true that yobit is the only exchange on which it is traded, i also saw it on southxchange

that's what i say before. but some guys tell me it's different egold...

Yah sure not only EGOLD wallet but many coins wallets are in maintainance also if you've using binance before some wallets are in maintsinance.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:49 AM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Hi guys

please help and guide me.

i have many egold in my yobit account and i want to Withdrawal them to another exchange but the wallet status is "Maintenance".

anybody knows when it gets back to normal and when was the last time egold wallet on yobit worked?

any hope for my egolds?  

best regards

Sometimes this can happen.You should hold your coins and wait or if you need them right now then you should sell them and buy other coins to withdraw but be careful about their wallet status.

When wallet is in maintenance on Yobit, it is offline and you won't be able to withdraw or deposit with it until the wallet is back online.

3 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

I also use bestexchange in the transfer and transfer of money and confirmed that the way it works and the site provides honest and fast conversion sites

Yes, I confirm the validity of your words through my experience of this wonderful site, which is a library of all honest sites that convert between banks and currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, I confirm the validity of your words through my experience of this wonderful site, which is a library of all honest sites that convert between banks and currencies

i did not use this exchange.i think we must some how compare it with yobit in some facts.

55 minutes ago, snowergae said:

Bestexchаngе from exchange аnd the Trаnsроrt оf Cаsh is аdditiоnally utilizеd by me and аffirmеd thаt Hоw it works and the loсаtiоn givеs quiсk and lеgitimate transformаtiоn Wеbsitеs

i don't know that exchange but i'm ok with yobit right now if the Maintenance of egold will be finish:)

17 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

I think it's the best site currently to convert interbank cryptocurrencies
And in a safe and fast way

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/26/2019 at 2:21 PM, Ele said:

That the nature of yobit. They will resolve it if the token is not traded higher or lower in price in other exchanges. But if it is traded, definitely it will take time for it to recover from the maintenance.

to this moment yobit egold wallet is still offline and i can't convert it to BTC. i'm waiting for good news from yobit team .hope they fix it

Just now, Ele said:

Just be patience. They will do something about it. Why can't you trade it and take your money in btc or other pairs. It will be better than waiting.

there's no buyer at BTC market and it worth 2.3 BTC but in usd market it worths very very low. it's the reason :) and i have some pending exchnage to btc that is there for 2 days.

On 26‏/10‏/2019 at 08:49, mo.mirzaeipour said:

اهلا ياجماعة

الرجاء المساعدة وتوجيه لي.

لدي العديد من الحسابات القديمة في حسابي على yobit وأريد سحبها إلى بورصة أخرى ولكن حالة المحفظة هي "الصيانة".

أحد يعرف متى يعود إلى طبيعته ومتى كانت آخر مرة عمل فيها محفظة قديمة على yobit؟

أي أمل لبلدي egolds؟  

تحياتي الحارة

You can't sell them
You can't pull it
  Dead currency
  Don't buy currencies with inflation

2 minutes ago, opophle said:

Occаsiоnаlly this mаy hapрen.You оught to hоld yоur соins аnd hоld up or in the еvеnt thаt you would likе them right рrеsеntly аt that рoint you wоuld likе to offer them аnd purсhasе diversе coins to draw but wаtсh out in their wаllet stаtus.

all i want to do is transfer my egolds from yobit to another exchnage if possible. or change iot to BTC that has a high value . so i'm just waiting ...

2 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

all i want to do is transfer my egolds from yobit to another exchnage if possible. or change iot to BTC that has a high value . so i'm just waiting ...

no one will buy your egold coins in BTC market of yobit because they can buy it much much cheaper in DOGE market of yobit and you can't send it to other exchanges as there is no other exchange any where in the world that support this coin, you can sell them easily in DOGE market, don't waste your time for selling them for BTC no one will ever buy them

On 10/26/2019 at 1:49 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Hi guys

i have many egold in my yobit account and i want to Withdrawal them to another exchange but the wallet status is "Maintenance".

anybody knows when it gets back to normal and when was the last time egold wallet on yobit worked?

any hope for my egolds?  

best regards

hello mate.. he don't have any help for you mate cause yobit exchange are going to update when they done there update then they will fix this problem and you can withdrew your asset mate... just wait for the upgrade... best wishes for your egolds mate just little bit feeling sad for you cause you don't withdraw your asset now but don't worry mate when maintenance done then you can withdrew your asset mate

15 minutes ago, Akash0011 said:

hello mate.. he don't have any help for you mate cause yobit exchange are going to update when they done there update then they will fix this problem and you can withdrew your asset mate... just wait for the upgrade... best wishes for your egolds mate just little bit feeling sad for you cause you don't withdraw your asset now but don't worry mate when maintenance done then you can withdrew your asset mate

hi to you my friend. for the record i must say i convert all my EGOLD coins to USD in yobit with very lower price and i must close this topic. have a nice day

On 10/26/2019 at 12:49 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

Hi guys

any hope for my egolds?  

best regards

Check it after sometime and then you will the status back to normal also may be they will inform you with sending the email notification, but be careful if you send it during the maintenance then you will loss your coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

No hope for egold, only yobit can give it hope if they  open the wallet which will never happen on that exchange. Yobit is a good exchange but they have to work on their wallets

This happens when the coin is cashed, or the output to it is not yet available in connection with its release to other exchanges, as for me it is correct, because you will protect your coins and they will not fall on empty wallets. Also with other coins it happens, for example with 0XD.

Yes this can happen from time to time but they will release it as soon as they fix their issue, I faced this problem many times with a different coins but nothing is big 

I think the solution for that is just wait until the maintenance on e gold or yobit exchange is done. Just have some patience and you could now do that after the maintenance of yobit exchange.