What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptouser1

What is the best platform to buy Bitcoin?

I think the best platform to buy Bitcoin from is Binance, it takes very little fees, and you can buy Bitcoin easily and safely.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

As we talked about over all .. so coinbase is the biggest and most respected bitcoin platform . It offers both an exchange and wallet in it making it one of tge best easiest places to start with bitcoin . Coinbase also support bitcoin cash ethereum and litecoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think binnance  is the best platform to buy bitcoin, not only bitcoin. Binnance have too many coin to buy and sell. You can buy litcoin,zogecoin and more other coin to buy with binnance platform 

• +1 1

you can use Yobit or any famous binance normally, for me I trade $ with Bitcoin from My payeer account and then find someone friend to exchange with him because fees are high to send from your Payeer to Coinbase wallet.

There has lot of way to buy bitcoin now... I am going to suggest you trust wallet for buying bitcoin..  What you need to do is just deposit your usd there then click on buy option and put your amount..  Also you can use different exchange site such as Binance, yobit, kucoin as there has the features of peer to peer transaction system..  But you need to choice the best secure way..          

Why can't you just buy bitcoin on yobit directly, you can make use of your credit card for the purchase. But making sure your country is supported by yobit. Or you can make us of coinbase pro or binance for the purchase. 

Binance is best because majority of people use it therefore my suggestion to you binance you can use first you should conform by expert member after that go ahead. Best of luck.

I have found that Binance is the best for me to buy BTC. I had tried to buy BTC with my credit card / debit card on other exchanges, but the transactions never went thru. It was blocked for some reason, by my bank or the exchange. I live in Spain, maybe Spain is flagged as possible scam country, I dont know. When I have some extra cash saved up, from doing odd jobs, I hit up a BTC ATM machine. And buy from the ATM.

Finding an exchange is a bit of a personal preference. What is it your looking for ?¿?¿ Do they accept members / accounts from the country you live in ?¿? Do you just want to buy BTC & then transfer it to your wallet ( thats what I did in Binance ). Or do you want to trade on a daily basis with your account balance ?¿?¿

Regardless of what your reasons are, its a good thing to ask for advice from the people here. Good luck.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think Binance is way ahead of all other exchanges, being better for all features, in general I like Binance very much and recommend it

All the exchange can be bought bitcoins, the important thing is to check the purchase commissions and the exit commissions of the bitcoins.

Cryptocom is my favorite platform which I normally use when buying cryptocurrency, I can use my debit card or credit card to Male a purchase instantly without any delay.

I think bibance is the best site for bitcoin. But it also your local currency. You can use binance for buy bitcoin.

Yes there are lots of exchanges available in the market but their are some best crypto exchanges 

. Coinbase and Coinbase pro

. Binance 

. Bisq

.Cash app

. Yobit 

This are some best exchanges in my opinion 

• +3 1

If you want to deposit  fiat and trade with that or you want to withdraw with that  you need to do kyc there which is sometimes annoying  for you.

Yes my friend, there are many trusted places to buy Bitcoin such as Binance and Coinbase etc. But I didn't try any trading site except YoBit. YoBit is my first experience for my first trade and I have found this place is very useful to invest. It is also very secure place to buy your Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The best platform to buy cryptocurrencies in general depends to a large extent on the country where the buyer resides, since one or another platform may have advantages for certain users, in the case of Binance, it can be defined as a platform that gives benefits equally to all its users, however coinbase lacks this as it is mainly aimed at US and European citizens.

So, in my opinion, the best platforms are currently Binance, yobit, probit and Payeer.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/2/2020 at 10:35 PM, cryptouser1 said:

In terms of cost, Binance is better. Binance's fees are much lower, but this is not entirely fair to Coinbase as fiat currency transfers use third-party services, so the fees are higher. In terms of supported currencies, including Binance. What do you think?Insert other media

It really seems to me that Binance with its P2P system has taken the prize of the site where buying Bitcoin is much easier since there are citizens of countries where there are no credit cards in dollars and they can do it in their local currency by other methods such as mobile payment or bank transfers

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The best plateform to buy bitcoin is coinbase. Which is the biggest and most respected bitcoin platform . It offers  both exchange and wallet in one . This is very secure wallet . You can easily transfer funds in and out of your account and convert them in btc and back to dollars at will.

• +1 1

There are thousands of exchange available in market and many are really good. But before choosing a good exchange you can keep some points in mind

. It will be good if the exchange is of your country, as this will help for direct transaction with the bank.

. Always compare the fee charged by the platform

. Check the reviews 

. Its better that you choose some of the famous exchange.

• +1 1

Some old friends in this field advised me to choose a cryptoexchange that is simple, easy to use and safe, as well as immediate customer support,like Binance and Yobit

You must have a BtcTurk account to receive Bitcoin.  If you do not have a BtcTurk account, you can become a member of BtcTurk in a short time by clicking the New Membership button on the BtcTurk homepage or the BtcTurk Mobile application (iOS, Android).

First of all, a crypto exchange with low commission fees and where I can use fiat currencies is the best platform for me to trade Bitcoin. Some of these are Binance, Coinbase pro, Felixo, Yobit, and Etoro. The transaction fees of the Kucoin crypto exchange that I have just started using are not too high.

Cryptocurrency buying and selling platforms have become many, and of course it is difficult for you to try them all. We will provide you with some cryptocurrency trading platforms.
1- Bitterx is characterized by easy registration with it, but you need to document the account with the passport if you want to release the registration on it, and one of its disadvantages is that technical support takes a long time to respond.
2- Poloniex is very popular, it also has a low commission rate on purchases and sales, and has a huge amount of users.

• +4 1

There are many online exchanges where you can buy the bitcoin, if you want P2P then you should use the Binance exchange and if you don't want to use the P2P feature then you can use the yobit exchange and purchase the bitcoin easily. In yobit exchange you can deposit amount without any charges from different methods like perfect money,  payeer  and advcash. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/