Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

According to  the initial Admin post, the contest  started on September 26 and many people

have already replied to the post and and started to participate from this date

I have received YoBit  notification about the contest just today (October 09 )

I think there are many people with early 13 days participating in advance from me

It was good that by following this I was able to pay off my father's debt and move house rather wide

2 hours ago, Keyta said:

think max post contest not attract for all users. i think a lottery campaign will be more attractive. for example each 10 post users can get a lottery ticket as unique id. and the draw will be made from bag with these numbers.

for example i made 40posts the bag contains my userid 4 times.

I would love  to join our contest! i hope you can fund this one as it is very interesting! for now the admin can't take back what he had posted!

3 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

A very smart way to get more justice
I don't think the Admin will change the contest's law
But I might propose them independently
I think there will be a lot of contests

Changing the contest proper will make many users here crazy i think i am one of them ahahah.

But would like to see that in the upcoming events. more to go!

On 9/26/2019 at 3:28 PM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

Wow i feel excited on this,eventhough im not a great poster but i still want to do my best to do constructive post.This would help attract people to join this forum.

On 9/26/2019 at 2:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

Good night, people. Very nice contest! Thanks for the opportunity I hope I'll do good here! :D

Anyway, good luck to you all! :)

This is a nice topic, but I have a question for the Admin/moderator. Please, is there any referral program on this forum? If there is, how can one refer a member and what will be the earnings.

Thanks.

Just now, datslimboi said:

I cannot win the price again because I'm very late to sign up,  some many member have reached one thousand post already which cannot be matched.

Seriously? 1 thousand posts?! Wow, that's a lot to achieve.. o.O

Anyway, every post counts some BTC anyway. No harm done here, right?

1 minute ago, datslimboi said:

Yeah, If check the list of the most active  users you find out that a couple of them have hit over a thousand posts and some other are very close with 900 or more.

I guess there's a couple of spam there... There's no way some people can write so many constructive posts at once. There's no way.. lol

YoBit The Best Crypto currency  website from thousands of top Crypto currency websites in our index using search and social metrics. Subscribe to these website because they are actively working to educate, inspire, and empower their readers with frequent updates and high-quality information. 

I think everyone have equal opportunity and chance.

For contest prize it's simple. Make the highest number of post to get 1BTC and the you have 2nd, 3rd etc.

cryptocurrency so strongly depends on the behavior of people and world events that it is at least unreasonable to stay in the information vacuum. And blogging has become a very notable source of useful information over the past 10 years. Obviously, it plays an important role in the development of technologies like digital currency. As Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin attract more and more attention from various business groups, there is a growing need to stay informed. Experienced investors, traders, and founders of blockchain projects or ICO often receive information from primary sources.

Edited by skydiver

So if we max posts (30 x day) until Nov 1 we can win 1btc? What if we started late. Do we not have a chance if we didn't start right when this launched on Sept 26th? Also how are the winners going to be announced???

cryptocurrency so strongly depends on the behavior of people and world events that it is at least unreasonable to stay in the information vacuum. But yobit plateform is giving this people to earn & reward

it plays an important role in the development of technologies like digital currency. As Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin attract more and more attention from various business groups

. Experienced investors, traders, and founders of blockchain projects very highly attractive & yobit plateform is best

I wish I will be lucky and to be a winner to join a contest .... Hehehe. Crypto always make a best future so fast and simply and secure. Many exchange now for buy and sell crypto, many crypto and other. The bigger still BTC and still most people trade BTC. Lets make best future together with crypto and dont forget becareful to make choice for investement crypto many scammer to

interesting contest that gives a big prize, with this will be a lot of new members in this forum, I am thinking how to win this contest especially since I am only a new member in this forum. do you think there is a chance for new members like me to win this contest?

I think this is the best. I always support anything to make it better. sorry if I'm a little stiff in speaking. because I'm a new user here and want to learn more about the world of crypto currency.

56 minutes ago, joekahel said:

I wish I will be lucky and to be a winner to join a contest .... Hehehe. Crypto always make a best future so fast and simply and secure. Many exchange now for buy and sell crypto, many crypto and other. The bigger still BTC and still most people trade BTC. Lets make best future together with crypto and dont forget becareful to make choice for investement crypto many scammer to

We still have 20 more days to go. What is pulling you off? I will with the best of luck for you. Give it a try. After all 1BTC!

56 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

I am thinking how to win this contest especially since I am only a new member in this forum.

Just start reading and start posting. Share your ideas, knowledge with others. Help each others. Start informative topics. This is how you will grow. Good luck.

16 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

We still have 20 more days to go. What is pulling you off? I will with the best of luck for you. Give it a try. After all 1BTC!

Just start reading and start posting. Share your ideas, knowledge with others. Help each others. Start informative topics. This is how you will grow. Good luck.

thank you for the spirit you gave me, I will try my best and share information and add insight to this forum. if I could help people through my post it would be much better. I will use the remaining 20 days to do my best and win the contest.

59 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

thank you for the spirit you gave me, I will try my best and share information and add insight to this forum. if I could help people through my post it would be much better. I will use the remaining 20 days to do my best and win the contest.

You can do the math like this(well it will be a very hard task though) :

Minimum 150/day * 20 = 3000 posts minimum. If can do more per day then it's better. 3000 posts will be enough to have a spot in the first 10 if not the top of course.

Good luck.

41 minutes ago, Ehsaan said:

Nice promotion. but what is the time frame for this promotion. Thanks

You have not read the original post at all, have you?

Edited by xBDT Script