Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

wait for the local boards and we will have the nice contest there

I can imagine that.

Problem with me that, I do not have a local non English language that I can write. So for me it will not be very easy. 

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

The real competition is not yet starting! wait for the local boards and we will have the nice contest there.

the boards and section now is only few.

yes, it's truth. I would like to discuss wallets, coding of them etc and there is no such sections yet.
Also I would like to write in Spanish section, since there is not that much information about cryptocurrencies in Spanish so it would be useful and with a lot of questions

My signature can be rented, write PM

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, startsts said:

yes, it's truth. I would like to discuss wallets, coding of them etc and there is no such sections yet.
Also I would like to write in Spanish section, since there is not that much information about cryptocurrencies in Spanish so it would be useful and with a lot of questions

maybe they will add new section soon. like bitcointalk. more localboards and misc boards. that would be cool as it would bring a lot of discussion to the forum: real one

Edited by vohar123

1 minute ago, startsts said:

For now you should make a list of topic and information you want to add on your local section as we are still waiting for it.

Just now, vohar123 said:

maybe they will add new section soon. like bitcointalk. more localboards and misc boards. that would be cool as it would bring a lot of discussion to the forum: real one

This will come, i am 100 percent sure for that, coz it is very needed.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

1 minute ago, Ashiq11 said:

OMG, you guys are going really well and I hope you will continue this for long time and prize like 1BtC is really big and I hope everyone is giving his 100%to win that and I must say all the best to all.

If you enjoy your time here and have this eager to help others then I think it's not that hard to post good contents and run after the prize.

Good luck to you too.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ashiq11 said:

Is there any limit of replies or posts??? And for this contest there are only counting of posts or our messages and replies also will be counted?? Kindly reply me 

No, there are no limit for the contest and for the paid per post they said max 30 per day but we have gain paid for all the posts so far. Not sure if that is a mistake or admin is just too generous.

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, Ashiq11 said:

Is there any limit of replies or posts??? And for this contest there are only counting of posts or our messages and replies also will be counted?? Kindly reply me 

Limit? I don't think so. But you need common sense to not spam the heck of the forum and get banned. Everything is counted: posts and topics created. Just engage and you will be ok.

Posted (edited)
Just now, Ashiq11 said:

Ok but will we get paid for just posts or we will get paid for our replies too ? And what about messages ??? Private inbox??

You will get paid for the posts you make, this makes more sense, isn't it?

Getting paid PM or status update is not going to happen 😃

Edited by xBDT Script

Is this for real ? This is a huge bounty contesc but the effort is on the same measure as you must spend a lot of hours daily in order to make good posts.

Good luck everyone.

Admin, i want reports about recently too many user in our forum violate general rules of this forum e.g  promoting their referrals link and spamming comments reply with only one setence even one character, such a shame, we also do report on their actions but they still exist here and still spamming thread in this forum. If this situation long lasting, this forum will full with spammer and low content article, which is it will give bad reputation to we here. Please take action immediately 🙏.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ashiq11 said:

And what about post replies ??? Like we are commenting here in this post and replying eachother?

When you are saying replies are you meaning the response you make to a post? In that case that is a post for you so yeah you will get paid for that.

1 minute ago, mX4² said:

we also do report on their actions but they still exist here and still spamming thread in this forum.

I am sure every report will be handled. It was too many today and still they are posting.

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, Maching23 said:

but with the help of every responsible members, the soonest we will be able to clean it up.

As a community if we want to stay healthy then we really need to help the staffs. And the easiest way for us is to use the report function regularly.

Let's work together and build this community.

19 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

When you are saying replies are you meaning the response you make to a post? In that case that is a post for you so yeah you will get paid for that.

I am sure every report will be handled. It was too many today and still they are posting.

Noted that mates, we just worries about because this so spammer we will ruined entire community, anyway,thanks for you calm down answer cum opinions, i appreciate that. 🍻👍

3 minutes ago, mX4² said:

thanks for you calm down answer cum opinions, i appreciate that. 🍻👍

you are welcome. 

If we can declare war against the spammers and help the staffs by reporting then they will never win.

Appreciate the good words.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, ProWas said:

I am happy for opportunity to participate Contest! Maybe I can make max post and win ONE BTC! May the best MAX post win! Happy posting! 

You should write on this forum not every day, but every hour. Those who want to get 1 bitcoin do not sleep or eat (This is a joke). And only the persistent can do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Выполняйте задания и получите до 130 долларов ===> coinbase.com. Биржа для вывода крипты в фиат EXMO (сделай любой обмен, как мой реферал и получи 11012 сатошек). Для рекламодателей идеальный ресурс adbtc.top

Регистрируйтесь на бирже yobit.net для получения оплаты за сообщения. Напишите мне в  ЛС, когда прикрепите аккаунт с форума и получите в подарок 11011 сатошек как мой реферал на бирже!!!

Пиши не только спасибо, но и жми на ЛАЙК.  +100 кармы тебе.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

This is the best offer i ever came across.. they are really trying to build the exchange

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

No, there are no limit for the contest and for the paid per post they said max 30 per day but we have gain paid for all the posts so far. Not sure if that is a mistake or admin is just too generous.

Thanks for the infos. Yes I have the feeling group admin have been generous so far. See everyone’s been given an opportunity in that case( even you have broken English) so guys let’s stop being negative and start motivating each other. Good  to everyone 

5 hours ago, mX4² said:

Noted that mates, we just worries about because this so spammer we will ruined entire community, anyway,thanks for you calm down answer cum opinions, i appreciate that. 🍻👍

They will never win in this forum! we have the hands to take them away! what we need is unity and help each other to report them!

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

you are welcome. 

If we can declare war against the spammers and help the staffs by reporting then they will never win.

Appreciate the good words.

They are now all over the forum, keep doing comment in an off-topic way and creating more threads also repeatedly! 

5 hours ago, ProWas said:

I am happy for opportunity to participate Contest! Maybe I can make max post and win ONE BTC! May the best MAX post win! Happy posting! 

Thank you in advance 😄 

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

On 9/26/2019 at 9:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

When I do 30 posts all 30 days that I can win?? 

I didn't won with anything before I hope win with you

9 hours ago, vlc39 said:

Limit? I don't think so. But you need common sense to not spam the heck of the forum and get banned. Everything is counted: posts and topics created. Just engage and you will be ok.

Thanks for your reply buddy. I’ve been very careful so far. You can easily go off topic if you’re not careful enough and lose your opportunity to compete with others who are well ahead of everyone else. Playing catch up with em and see what happens. Good luck 

Wow, it's a big reward. The contest is interesting. This will help Cryptotalk to have more users and traffic, but your moderators will be very busy to prevent spammers 🙂

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

They are now all over the forum, keep doing comment in an off-topic way and creating more threads also repeatedly! 

Just woke up and seems like we have less number than yesterday.

C32rsAB.png

It was over 500 yesterday and most of them were spam and copy paste topics created by the smappers. Mods done great job.

Edited by xBDT Script

Posted (edited)

Maybe this is the best contest I have ever participated in, with a maximum prize of 1 BTC.😍
But I know the limits of my ability, it is very difficult for me to win. It's not hopeless it's just realistic. Hahahaha🤣 So I joined this contest just for fun. Many of these seniors are more suitable, but I will try as much as possible. Good luck all.Do your best always posting with good quality.

Edited by yupi84goro

2 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Maybe this is the best contest I have ever participated in, with a maximum prize of 1 BTC.😍

If you are a football fan the ForuneJack is offering 1BTC prize to predict 7 goal scorer in 7 match in every round of EPL, Sportsbet offer 1BTC in spin game or something and one of the BitcoinTalk user own it.

There are good deals around. You just need to stay active.

28 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

If you are a football fan the ForuneJack is offering 1BTC prize to predict 7 goal scorer in 7 match in every round of EPL, Sportsbet offer 1BTC in spin game or something and one of the BitcoinTalk user own it.

There are good deals around. You just need to stay active.

Thanks @xBDT Script for the advice. This is very helpful for me.From now on I will start active.
Let the opportunity for information become more open.I say thank's again for your concerns.
Let's support each other for the better of this forum. Keep posting brother's.