Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

17 minutes ago, mX4² said:

Nahh..this is truly genuine the most profitable and most easy way to get bitcoin in the crypto darkest year of 2019, with only give some little contribution and little time, we can stand a chance to get a lot of $BTC , the offers can't be refuse if you really crypto lover.

Exactly, I think you should give it a try to get into the top and win a prize, it will not take much time, if you are interested in the forum. Have a try, hope will get your around. Welcome to the race, hehe/ 

Just now, Consignee said:

Exactly, I think you should give it a try to get into the top and win a prize, it will not take much time, if you are interested in the forum. Have a try, hope will get your around. Welcome to the race, hehe/ 

Thanks mates for your motivation.. i sure you are now in topten leaderboard of the competition, because i see you most everywhere,lol..

i wish u can stand up on the winner podiums in the end of the contest..💪

2 minutes ago, mX4² said:

Thanks mates for your motivation.. i sure you are now in topten leaderboard of the competition, because i see you most everywhere,lol..

i wish u can stand up on the winner podiums in the end of the contest..💪

Yes, I am. To learn who is leading the the competition, you can always check here- https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ I wish soon I would see you on the list as well. Good luck.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Yes, I am. To learn who is leading the the competition, you can always check here- https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ I wish soon I would see you on the list as well. Good luck.

Thanks for your information, actually I'm already aware that leaderboard section , i just joking and remotivated you  back, no offense.

Goodluck yo you too mates.

Edited by mX4²
Typo and adding point

Wooo its nice. I want to try this so i can win a btc. I know many of the members are ready for this contest. 

First come first serve, those who get involved in this contest got huge advantage. Whatever I will try my best to get my name in top 10. Still have almost 1 month. Good luck to everyone.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, loser00 said:

First come first serve, those who get involved in this contest got huge advantage. Whatever I will try my best to get my name in top 10. Still have almost 1 month. Good luck to everyone.

Good to see positive energy, I would love to see someone is overtaking me so that I feel more force to make more contribution 😊

Come on guys!!!!

4 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

But it is still possible to catch up to them  if you are sitting in front of your computer most of the time making a post in the forum lol.

Earn it 😁

Edited by xBDT Script

11 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

Yep it's hard to catch up for the top posters here in the forum, 

But it is still possible to catch up to them  if you are sitting in front of your computer most of the time making a post in the forum lol.

Yes it is possible if they, the toppers  is going to take a long nap or go for a vacation. 😜

Just now, loser00 said:

Yes it is possible if they, the toppers  is going to take a long nap or go for a vacation. 😜

Well do not wait for your opponents weakness to show but give your best and challenge yourself.

1 minute ago, moonuranus said:

Yes my boy, I am doing my best to post as much and trying not to get spammy at the same time.

Good to know. Keep up the good work 😊

Good luck to you as well as you are the at the top, secure the number 1 spot at the list,

Keep it up ☝️

I will not let that happen with out a good competition.

well i think not just me! consignee is here also who will fight for the 1 BTC prize.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

Haha I see, well good luck to all of you, give him a good competition,

Keep it tight and close the gap 🙂

Will sure a hard time getting closer to the top, well he is much earlier than i am.

We still have almost a month so any one can still make it.

Just keep in mind to focus and much very important! time management.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

6 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

Haha I see, well good luck to all of you, give him a good competition,

Keep it tight and close the gap :)

Not anyone will win it easily, we are having so much competition. Look at me and @cryptokram we are so close and every now and then we are chasing one another.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Not anyone will win it easily, we are having so much competition. Look at me and @cryptokram we are so close and every now and then we are chasing one another.

I am happy to see the competition is getting harder. I am looking forward to someone to give me hard time 😊

Come on fellas 🤪

6 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Yep it's not easy, after all it's a competition, anything can happen based on one's effort and dedication,
there might even be someone not currently in the top 10 to catch up with you guys, ☺️

there might even be someone not currently in the top 10 to catch up with you guys, ☺️

Very true. Still we have a whole month to spear and anyone can have a bad day or even a week. I hope everyone is physically fit but you never know.

17 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

Yep it's not easy, after all it's a competition, anything can happen based on one's effort and dedication,

We have one whole month for the contest, I believe a lot of people will be interested into this. It's true that whoever will fight, have to spend a lot of time. Ta least more than us. Good luck to anyone who wants to be the top 10 poster.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

It's true that whoever will fight, have to spend a lot of time. Ta least more than us. Good luck to anyone who wants to be the top 10 poster.

It's not really easy to make good posts constantly. It's really hard job to continue and that is why I take 12 hours sleep lol

I'm amazed that this forum could reward users with such amount of Bitcoin. It's inspiring and it will serve as a motivation for most users to help the forum grow faster. A reward system is the best strategy to encourage users in this forum to do better. 

11 minutes ago, asjannuu8 said:

First post from hello word (I see the typo in my username LOL, I wanted to have the username helloworld)!

Looks good however there are questions which needed to be cleared.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:23 AM, helloworld said:

First post from hello word (I see the typo in my username LOL, I wanted to have the username helloworld)!

Looks good however there are questions which needed to be cleared.

@asjannuu8 do not copy paste, you will be banned if I am not wrong. Please sure you are posting constrictive contents. 

Good luck for those who are compete for the prize and lets hope rules will not be prohibited during the participating time. Spamers should get removed first as that cheating. Just my humble opinion....