Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Pa2dara4 said:

It won't work, there's no value in the said reputation, users can easily cheat the system by operating multiple accounts and give themselves reputations (feedbacks) or cooperate to give themselves reputation feedbacks. The criteria should be based on the number of post and quality of those posts.

I totally agree with you since we can easily operate multiple accounts through multiple PC's or multiple Internets. Even the quality of posts need to count, but still haven't heard anything from the admin.

The admin should be active or hire someone who keep the things on track so we can follow them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should try to make more quality post, and give some help to other users,

with creating interesting content.

Posting short quick and boring stuff will be ignored by moderators, and it will not be counted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, moonuranus said:

that's a good question, hopefully they will provide the Bitcoin address that contains the budget for this contest as a proof.

They are paying for signature campaign in Bitcointalk, the Yobit panel is managing their bounty. What more clue you need that they are not connected to YoBit. If so, then do you think they have not much money. 

Take a leap of faith and do that you have been asked to do.

They may test you to see if you are a loyal one. Don't fail the test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

They are paying for signature campaign in Bitcointalk, the Yobit panel is managing their bounty. What more clue you need that they are not connected to YoBit. If so, then do you think they have not much money. 

Take a leap of faith and do that you have been asked to do.

They may test you to see if you are a loyal one. Don't fail the test.

Okay if you say so lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

Okay if you say so lol

Don't make a decision based on my opinion and later blame for any not fill-filling your expectation 😊 If you think I am making sense then trust your judgement and follow your instinct.

Good luck mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can opperate multiple account using same pc and same browser,
but this is not the issue.

the issue is , who is crazy to give 30 000$ prize, and for what? we'll see, if this is a legit or just another scam competition.
i won't be surprised if the prize end up all for the admin's multiple accounts, after all, it's easier to manipulate the database instead of paying 30 000$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, catpoop said:

i won't be surprised if the prize end up all for the admin's multiple accounts, after all, it's easier to manipulate the database instead of paying 30 000$

Everything is possible but you will never know if you never try. Some of us is taking the leap of faith and doing that we are suppose to do.

I do not want to repeat my words. Please read here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a joke....

Now I cant even talk about Betting with crypto, 
Can't post Crypto News,.
Can't post Crypto Betting tips

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, catpoop said:

- is the admin is really going to give 20 000$ to 30 000$ in btc for the users ?

Do you have any idea how much the budget for each week for the signature campaign he is running on bitcointalk? Come on, let's do some maths.

Average pay per post in bitcointalk- 0.00015

Total participants- 300+

Maximum posts allowed for total- 300*20*7= 42000

Total payout each week if everyone posts 140 per week= 6.3 BTC

And for your info, most of them will be posting 140 each week, admin has no way to leave, since payment is on yobit. And you think admin don't have the $30000. Don't share FUD please.

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Do you have any idea how much the budget for each week for the signature campaign he is running on bitcointalk? Come on, let's do some maths.

Average pay per post in bitcointalk- 0.00015

Total participants- 300+

Maximum posts allowed for total- 300*20*7= 42000

Total payout each week if everyone posts 140 per week= 6.3 BTC

And for your info, most of them will be posting 140 each week, admin has no way to leave, since payment is on yobit. And you think admin don't have the $30000. Don't share FUD please.

There! 

You fricking nailed it lol.

I have been trying to convince them since yesterday but seems like some of the users are here after these cheap talk. 

I do not think anyone will not get paid. Money seems not an issue here.

Edited by xBDT Script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

There! 

You fricking nailed it lol.

I have been trying to convince them since yesterday but seems like some of the users are here after these cheap talk. 

I do not think anyone will not get paid. Money seems not an issue here.

People don't try to use common sense, if admin don't have the fund why do they run a such campaign? It is never possible to build a forum by cheating its user. Bitcointalk is certainly a shit place, no doubt. Moderators are abusing their power, so does DT but the only man theymos, the admin is not doing anything favor to them or to anyone. He is a non-censored guy which is why bitcointalk is still there. Otherwise, it would have been died long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Moderators are abusing their power, so does DT but the only man theymos, the admin is not doing anything favor to them or to anyone. He is a non-censored guy which is why bitcointalk is still there. Otherwise, it would have been died long ago.

I think some of the moderators are okay but few of them are shit and I can tell one of the global moderator is one of them shit. 

There are few DTs as well who are overdoing things which is not very necessary. Some people have big influence in the community and whatever they say the others follow it without asking question and that is the problem.

So are complete ass lickers and those people are basically the most harmer for BitcoinTalk.

Theymos is really a good man (my observation). He is doing his best to keep the community alive and biased free but it hard for one man to control bunches of crocks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Theymos is really a good man (my observation). He is doing his best to keep the community alive and biased free but it hard for one man to control bunches of crocks 

True, although he never bother to look into this, he has given freedom to everyone which I think is good from one side. I think cryptotalk forum will be better place if admin co-operate with the members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I think cryptotalk forum will be better place if admin co-operate with the members.

I can image that it's not very easy to run a community, it's a hard job but and an admin like theymos is giving his best and I admire him for the job he is doing.

I hope as we go we will get to know the admin of these forum and will know his philosophy. We have not seen him in action much yet but one thing we can say that he is very generous to the community.

This contest, paid per post, the high payment for signature campaign - all signs that he is very good at giving out to the mass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This contest, paid per post, the high payment for signature campaign - all signs that he is very good at giving out to the mass. 

There is no such budgeted campaign so far in bitcointalk, at least I didn't see any of these. Why do we then have to think about the payment unless we are against this forum? Let's see what happen and let fudders to regret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

There is no such budgeted campaign so far in bitcointalk, at least I didn't see any of these

I know and I have no idea how much money they have LOL 

 

5 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Why do we then have to think about the payment unless we are against this forum? Let's see what happen and let fudders to regret.

Some people will always try to find issue in everything. We need to ignore them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.09.2019 at 10:28, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts
 

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

 

Good luck!

Now, that's what I call a perspective!
I wonder who is so rich that promotes his site for 2.3 btc?
I will try, and there it will be seen what comes of it...


Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am new to forums in general an Bitcoin.  This is the first forum I've joined an the initial reason I joined was to learn more about Bitcoin an ask questions if needed.  Obviously when I clicked on the page I saw the contest.  How is it possible for a forum to profit such huge amounts?  Do they make there money from ads?  The prize money is a very large amount.  To win all we have to do is write something on here?  Is that correct?  Sounds to good to be true and I've learned  that usually that statement is always correct.  Do we have to write a certain number of posts to qualify or does it only take one?  The creator really needs to provide more readily available info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 8:21 AM, Tytysky said:

I think the postal competition is not attractive to all users. I think a lottery campaign will be even more attractive. Each of the 10 previous users can receive a lottery ticket.

Lucky go lucky?

what the owner of the forum wants is more post to create traffic on this site.

i will propose some good prizes on the @Admin

Max post prize

1st - 1BTC

2nd 0.5BTC

3rd 0.25BTC

4th 0.2 BTC

5th 0.15

6th 0.1

7th 0.09

8th 0.08

9th 0.07

10th 0.06

11th-25th 0.005
minimum post requirement to get the price

1000 post

34 days x 30post per day = 1020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Now, that's what I call a perspective!
I wonder who is so rich that promotes his site for 2.3 btc?
I will try, and there it will be seen what comes of it...

This forum is owned and manage by an exchange which is YOBIT.

No wonder they have good budget to promote this website.

this will benefit them most in their future and their IEO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Lucky go lucky?

what the owner of the forum wants is more post to create traffic on this site.

i will propose some good prizes on the @Admin

Max post prize

1st - 1BTC

2nd 0.5BTC

3rd 0.25BTC

4th 0.2 BTC

5th 0.15

6th 0.1

7th 0.09

8th 0.08

9th 0.07

10th 0.06

11th-25th 0.005
minimum post requirement to get the price

1000 post

34 days x 30post per day = 1020

It looks better requirement however since it's already announced it should be the way it is in my opinion especially about the minimum post requirement. 

We are also seeing a lot of spams since the payment option integrated, you noticed that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

It looks better requirement however since it's already announced it should be the way it is in my opinion especially about the minimum post requirement. 

We are also seeing a lot of spams since the payment option integrated, you noticed that? 

YEah bro, the number of registered users are also doubled within 24 hours.
most online before is 153 and now we are on 283!
This is what the admin wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cryptokram said:

This is what the admin wants.

I think we want the same. The more uses means more traffic and stronger community. We have just started and still a long way to go. 

If we can make it successful then sure the result will be sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I think we want the same. The more uses means more traffic and stronger community. We have just started and still a long way to go. 

If we can make it successful then sure the result will be sweet.

yes, but there is a missing piece on this forum.

What will happen after the contest is done? will they have another round to keep the traffic up?
what the forum need is bounty! once it comes here then we have a business going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...