Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

2 hours ago, bileq said:

i think max post contest not attract for all users. i think a lottery campaign will be more attractive. for example each 10 post users can get a lottery ticket as unique id. and the draw will be made from bag with these numbers.

for example i made 40posts the bag contains my userid 4 times.

This a good idea, however, this has flaws as well. People will create many accounts and abuse the system to getmore chance. 10 posts = 1 ticket, if you make 20 posts from 5 different account your chance of winning will be high than if you make 100 posts from 1 account. Although the current system is good, I would suggest the following-

0.01 BTC for 100 posts

0.015 for next 100 posts

Thus it will be increased to 1000 posts.

You are giving away that much money for just only posting and you are expecting that people will not spam then you are wrong here admin.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, lolxxxx said:

You are giving away that much money for just only posting and you are expecting that people will not spam then you are wrong here admin.

All spammers will be blocked by mods or admin

• Useful or interesting 3

That will be a hectic job for you and your companions I wish your forum the best of luck and I just posted my services here as well.

P.S  I like the notification bar you've made its make it easy to keep track of the replies.

50 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hopefully you will get some moderators on the board to reduce the spam level. I have reported 1 or 2 posts today, will do some more if I see moderators are taking step against these spams.

Please, consider adding board for forum related issue.

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Hopefully you will get some moderators on the board to reduce the spam level. I have reported 1 or 2 posts today, will do some more if I see moderators are taking step against these spams.

As I see, there are two moderators now. Do you think it is needed more now? Reporting is good, because no moderator reads all the forum, feedback is really important! 👍

6 minutes ago, Jokers said:

As I see, there are two moderators now. Do you think it is needed more now? Reporting is good, because no moderator reads all the forum, feedback is really important! 👍

Right now it's not needed but you know a start up forum which offers incentives for posting, get a significant amount of spams. I have experience on these, after 2 or 3 days I think it will be huge load for the staff, it's better to be ready from the beginning, otherwise, forum will face such spam that it will not be easy to controll at once.

Edited by Consignee

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Right now it's not needed but you know a start up forum which offers incentives for posting, get a significant amount of spams. I have experience on these, after 2 or 3 days I think it will be huge load for the staff, it's better to be ready from the beginning, otherwise, forum will face such spam that it will not be easy to controll at once.

Well, have to agree with you. I also moderated such a forum, and there was a lot of spam. But if to work full day it could be cleaned by just several moderators. If to work less, then yes, it needs much more staff.

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

What is going on with reported posts?

I am in a face about it. This is a very new forum, need population. Users need to have freedom. On the other hand forum needs to have good contents instead of garbage.

I think once we will have a set of rules from admin then we will know what to do.

I have a question.

Is this contest is not for the forum? Like they are just posting just to get paid.

And also for sure, there could be a lot of spammers will start to pop in this forum since about this contest and moderator maybe will having a hard time to check every post if they are non-constructive or spam.

BUY BITCOIN!

It's good starting campaign to attract new users and forum's activities but I think you need to add some detail information about how to win, the rules and much more.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:36 AM, cryptokram said:

This is a good game to do, but how will we get the payment? everyone in this forum is qualified?
Is an escrow will be use for this? this is a big event with huge prizes, i want to be one of the top ten here, but of course targeting the first place.

But give assurance also to the people in the community have an escrowed wallet please.

Well i suppose the funds for the contest will come  or sponsored by yobit? This is easiest way to attract more people and members to be active in this forum.

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427

Screenshot_20191009_085124_com.binance.dev.jpg

3 hours ago, acheche said:

I have a question.

Is this contest is not for the forum? Like they are just posting just to get paid.

And also for sure, there could be a lot of spammers will start to pop in this forum since about this contest and moderator maybe will having a hard time to check every post if they are non-constructive or spam.

This is what admin said earlier, so i assume that they are not going to feed the spammer here and spam for only earning. Only people with interest in forum will get a place here and end up winning the prize at the end. Report anything if you think spam is going on.

Cheers.

11 hours ago, Admin said:

The idea behind this contest is very nice but I hope this forum is gonna be around for the time duration indicated for this contest to come to an end.. 

1 BTC is really great, but it is hard to win since a lot of people will join this Competition for winning in such a less time. I hope the admin will come with some rules since spammers, cheaters are everywhere to cheat the system.

My services

Where can forum members apply for this contest? Or is application automatic and every forum member participates in this contest?

The other question is who will delete all of spam that will be released until the end of the contest 😂

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

1 hour ago, Glossy said:

Where can forum members apply for this contest? Or is application automatic and every forum member participates in this contest?

The other question is who will delete all of spam that will be released until the end of the contest 😂

There is no application you are automatically entered into a contest if you are posting in this forum and about the spammers the moderators will check all your posts to check which post are considered spam

Edited by botvinnik

Its a great contest for all .All user will try to win this contest .I am also so excited to win this rewards .I think this contest will help the community to grow rapidly .

What is this guy talking about? do he even understand what his writing about?

THis need some attention, i think we will see the first account to be banned in this forum!

GOOD LUCK!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

17 hours ago, rijaljun said:

It's good starting campaign to attract new users and forum's activities but I think you need to add some detail information about how to win, the rules and much more.

Details are posted in topic, 10 users who make most posts till deadline will win bitcoins. I believe only rule is to make constructive posts, 100+ characters and don't spam and break forum rules, like in every other forum.

Only thing I couldn't find is where will btc be sent.

signature.png.c69b45d56cb746a9d1c9808d83148741.png

I think the postal competition is not attractive to all users. I think a lottery campaign will be even more attractive. Each of the 10 previous users can receive a lottery ticket.

Well the idea is to make the quality posts, which are constructive, somehow they can be reported and help facilitate the work of the Mods that are at that time, it can be very annoying at first, and from what I've been reading there are People who have been long-time, with extensive experience, this is good for increasing the level of the forum.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

I guess there will be huge competition for this type of contest ! There are many people who are surviving only on signature campaigns or bounty related campaigns .. I would request you to add few more conditions to ensure the prize gets reached to the honest posters 🙂

3 hours ago, Bills said:

Well the idea is to make the quality posts, which are constructive, somehow they can be reported and help facilitate the work of the Mods that are at that time, it can be very annoying at first, and from what I've been reading there are People who have been long-time, with extensive experience, this is good for increasing the level of the forum.

This is the hardest part, making posts is easy, but doing aways quality posts is a challenge, well, good luck for us all