Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

Good luck everyone,  as other  users say, this is hard to win but i will try my best.  Thanks for the chance cryptotalk and yobit.  I just plan to gather some satoshis and invest,  this time i wont just gamble in yobit.   Wish me luck too!

I'm not really sure how the contest work since there is not much detail on how they will choose who will win the prizes amongst the participant. I wish they could add more info.

I think, this will be a very hard mission to achieve.

If we just have an off topic place or better, a place to talk in our own language, this will help us a lot.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, caffeine said:

I'm not really sure how the contest work since there is not much detail on how they will choose who will win the prizes amongst the participant. I wish they could add more info.

The contest is clear and contains all the information you need
The biggest person who will have the most posts will win 1 bitcoin
But even the top 10 members with posts in the forum will win
I hope my words are clear

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

WOW 

Now I understand how people able to find free time to type 30 comments daily here. The reward is really awesome. I wish the best to all winners! Unfortunately to me it is impossible to comment so much, too much other work around house and child.

• Useful or interesting 1

I thi ks lots have given up on the contest. The people who give up will be the ones who have only spam to give to the site. All you ha e to do is contribute genuinely and the best will be rewarded. 

It will be good if you can not only learn the news on the forum, but also monetize the time spent. And also dreams about 1 BTC

it’s just interesting how many people really believe in victory and are ready to receive 1 bitcoin as a prize. personally, I’ll be glad of any part of the prize

Wow, this is super great. The prize is attractive and I believe this will promote contribution of our individual knowledge. 

7 minutes ago, Thewonder said:

Wow, this is super great. The prize is attractive and I believe this will promote contribution of our individual knowledge. 

Yes, with this initiative every user will get to read more and increase their knowledge in several other aspect of cryptocurrency technology.

It is very pleasant that the organizers of the contest keep their word and pay comments honestly and regularly. I hope so and until November 1, good luck to everyone.

there are a lot of pessimists on the forum. meanwhile, the organizers honestly pay for each message. I wonder what else needs to be done for these people. It is clear that everyone won’t win

By the way, if we consider this competition as a variant of a bitcoin crane, then the reward of 1000 Satoshi is very bold. On ordinary taps of 1000, you won’t get it in a day

Even if you take into account the limit of a maximum of 50 messages in the first two days, then 50,000 Satoshi per day is not very bad. Well, if you hope that Bitcoin will go up in price

Some people lament that the competition will be won not by those who fill the meaning of every written word. But the award is not an international award for achievements in literature

I received a letter about the competition the day before yesterday and I honestly don’t count on the main prize, but of course I will collect all possible prizes of 1000 satoshis

17 hours ago, RodrigoKazuma said:

I think, this will be a very hard mission to achieve.

If we just have an off topic place or better, a place to talk in our own language, this will help us a lot.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity. 

Well let's say you have a off topic section and whatever you post their it does not count to your activities. How will you take it 😆

I suggest to be a community person and share the knowledge you have, help others and you will see you are never feeling that you need an off topic.

Just now, aann001 said:

many users here want to get prizes, but they find it hard to be a champion

Well if you are not a champion then who are you expecting to get the prize?

To be a champion here one need to contribute to the community, on need to share their knowledge, help others, take knowledge from others. They need to do community service. I bet those who are in the top list all of them are doing these work including me of course.

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

And what happens is they make suggestions for themselves,
which makes no sense 🤣

I think in time everything will be fine. They need some times to realize and understand the community.

13 minutes ago, aann001 said:

And I will congratulate the winner 🙂

What I believe is that anyone currently on the top four can get the 1BTC prize unless there will be someone who will really make an exception. So you can go and start congratulating them in advance to the first prize LOL

I really hope we have a very good competition. It's fun and enjoyable.

11 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@xBDT Script

I hope so too man, we are competing here well not in a way that violates the rules.
motivate myself to be able to act as well as you are here 🙂

I always say that I am just another user live all of you. May be I am fast at typing and thinking but inside I am the same human.

I wish you all the best and thanks for the good words.

What is your goal with this contest by the way?

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I always say that I am just another user live all of you. May be I am fast at typing and thinking but inside I am the same human.

I wish you all the best and thanks for the good words.

What is your goal with this contest by the way?

just stay calm! beware of those spammers! we will gett this forum at max content!

I am pretty sure that you are having a good time and this forum will not make you shit!

just calm and wait! okay?

15 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

just stay calm! beware of those spammers! we will gett this forum at max content!

I am pretty sure that you are having a good time and this forum will not make you shit!

just calm and wait! okay?

Not sure if you wanted to quote me or @aann001

If this is for me then yeah I am absolutely enjoying my time here or I would not able to make that many posts. You see when I get bored or annoyed then I can not move forward. Example; Yesterday's 5 minutes cool down period. That slowed me down so much that after that time they implemented I did not even bother to make many posts.

I was taking a break and waiting for the reduced time or some good changes. This morning when I saw the reduced it to 120 seconds again it was like Christmas for me. I am enjoying my time here again.

Thanks @Admin

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Not sure if you wanted to quote me or @aann001

If this is for me then yeah I am absolutely enjoying my time here or I would not able to make that many posts. You see when I get bored or annoyed then I can not move forward. Example; Yesterday's 5 minutes cool down period. That slowed me down so much that after that time they implemented I did not even bother to make many posts.

I was taking a break and waiting for the reduced time or some good changes. This morning when I saw the reduced it to 120 seconds again it was like Christmas for me. I am enjoying my time here again.

Thanks @Admin

Did i quote you? comeone friend! dont get the attention you want!

5 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I'm sure spammers are dead now, man.
many users here report spam posts daily,
and they also made a topic about spammers for discussion.
and updates on this forum make spammers sick

yews, definitely! every one works on here and rthere will be no spaamer as there are 2 kinds of them right?

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Did i quote you? comeone friend! dont get the attention you want!

huh!

No sometimes people wants to quote one but end up quoting another one. The post you made sounded like you are telling it to the other guy and this is why I expressed that way. I had no intention to get any attention LOL (please think positive)

Let's not justify each other with comments. Anyway, I left my answer in the last post obviously if that was meant to me. So you have it since I know now that it was for me.

There are too much low quality msg. in the topic, so it is closed for further cleaning

Congratulations to Contest Winners:

1. cryptokram 3902 - 1 btc
2. xBDT Script 3512 - 0.2 btc
3. Dimarrik 3191 - 0.2 btc
4. Кукуруза 3055 - 0.2 btc
5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
6. Gorigor 2798 - 0.1 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc
8. trader_999 2468 - 0.1 btc
9. kokoska 2412 - 0.1 btc
10. YoCoin 2299 - 0.1 btc
11. hexwin 2296 - 0.1 btc

Please send your btc wallets to PM, all payments will be made on Monday (4 Nov)

• Useful or interesting 23
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Congratulations to the winners. Some nicknames are already familiar on the forum. I think that each of the winners is very happy. Really, I congratulate everyone with all my heart.

11 minutes ago, KevinHD said:

Congrats to the winners!

Btw admin, with all due respect, do you have a plan on having another set of campaign or contests? And when will it be? I do really hope that this forum would have consistent contests and campaigns as it started well. Thanks!

Wow, very cool contest. It would be interesting to know really, whether there will be still similar competitions. I'd love to be a part of it. This forum is so generous to its active users.