Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

My Topic Continue ........ (about world crypto community & cryptocurrency)
Hi, I'm from India. my country . India is the second most populated country of the world after China. Population of India is projected close to 1.37 billion or 1,369 millions in 2019 . India will be future Crypto-Hub . Every 5th crypto invester in world is indian. it's proud for us as well as gor crypto community. 

8 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

You can do the math like this(well it will be a very hard task though) :

Minimum 150/day * 20 = 3000 posts minimum. If can do more per day then it's better. 3000 posts will be enough to have a spot in the first 10 if not the top of course.

Good luck.

You have not read the original post at all, have you?

I read the rules regarding rank increase and it is said that new members who register in the first 5 days can only do 50post posts per day, I can't do as many as 150 posts a day, even just 50 I think is quite a lot for posts. if in 5 days I get used to 50 posts it's already a good step for me.

3 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

I can't do as many as 150 posts a day, even just 50 I think is quite a lot for posts. if in 5 days I get used to 50 posts it's already a good step for me.

If today is your first day then make 50 (the max). Tomorrow do the same and that makes you to cross Newbie rank. Once you are not Newbie anymore then you are free to post unlimited.

Sorry I forgot to mention that. You lose 200 to post from first two days but I think if you keep covering for few days you can recover it.

Good luck.

opportunity is the part of success, so, its my personal thought, its going to bright way, which is being the part of success too, but I recommend, judgement would be the best way, not lottery. Good Luck All forum Members. 

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

If today is your first day then make 50 (the max). Tomorrow do the same and that makes you to cross Newbie rank. Once you are not Newbie anymore then you are free to post unlimited.

Sorry I forgot to mention that. You lose 200 to post from first two days but I think if you keep covering for few days you can recover it.

Good luck.

Ok, I'll try to do it. to do as many as 50-150 posts I think it is not possible if I use a break of 20 minutes per post, is this forum not a problem if every minute I make a comment or post?

Thanku Cryptotalk for giving us this opportunity. Today i m talking about crypto world community and Cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is an internet based medium of exchange which uses Cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage Blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good luck.

It seems you will be the winner for the 1st winner lol. Damn 1494 total posts, you must be very active in this forum, good luck man 😄.  I'm late joining in this forum, so i already fall behind.

16 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

Ok, I'll try to do it. to do as many as 50-150 posts I think it is not possible if I use a break of 20 minutes per post, is this forum not a problem if every minute I make a comment or post?

There is a cool down period of 120 seconds which means in between two post to make you will need to wait for 120 seconds. This is very reasonable for someone who is putting effort in their post.

Just make sure there will be no spam in your posts.

Good luck.

8 minutes ago, dana33 said:

It seems you will be the winner for the 1st winner lol. Damn 1494 total posts, you must be very active in this forum, good luck man 😄.  I'm late joining in this forum, so i already fall behind.

I am giving my best. The fact is that I am enjoying my time here.

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

There is a cool down period of 120 seconds which means in between two post to make you will need to wait for 120 seconds. This is very reasonable for someone who is putting effort in their post.

Good luck.

I do not spam, even I give a break of 10-20 minutes per post. if it's too long I'll speed up the break. 

as you said, I reviewed my post and this has an effort that's why I give quite a long time lag in each post. (but not for this) 😁

4 minutes ago, BlueScar said:

I do not spam, even I give a break of 10-20 minutes per post. if it's too long I'll speed up the break. 

as you said, I reviewed my post and this has an effort that's why I give quite a long time lag in each post. (but not for this) 😁

I still have not reviewed your post history, in fact I do not need to. From reading I can guess that you are doing fine. As long as you are giving 120 seconds in between two posts, you will be fine. 

By the way, feel free to quote me or mention me if anywhere you need any assistance in this forum. I will be happy to help.

See you around.

Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ...

The transaction is known almost immediately by the whole network. But only after a specific amount of time it gets confirmed. Confirmation is a critical concept in Cryptocurrencies. You could say that Cryptocurrencies are all about confirmation. As long as a transaction is unconfirmed, it is pending and can be forged. When a transaction is confirmed, it is set in stone. It is no longer forgeable, it can‘t be reversed, it is part of an immutable record of historical transactions: of the so-called Blockchain. Only miners can confirm transactions. This is their job in a Cryptocurrency-Network. They take transactions, stamp them as legit and spread them in the network. After a transaction is confirmed by a miner, every node has to add it to its database. It has become part of the Blockchain. For this job, the miners get rewarded with a token of the Cryptocurrency, for example with Bitcoins. Since the miner‘s activity is the single most important part of Cryptocurrency-system we should stay for a moment and take a deeper look on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

What is Cryptocurrency Mining?

Principally everybody can be a miner. Since a decentralized network has no authority to delegate this task, a Cryptocurrency needs some kind of mechanism to prevent one ruling party from abusing it. Imagine someone creates thousands of peers and spreads forged transactions. The system would break immediately. So, Satoshi set the rule that the miners need to invest some work of their computers to qualify for this task. In fact, they have to find a hash - a product of a cryptographic function - that connects the new block with its predecessor. This is called the Proof-of-Work. In Bitcoin, it is based on the SHA 256 Hash algorithm.

You don‘t need to understand the details about SHA 256.

It‘s only important you know that it can be the basis of a cryptologic puzzle the miners compete to solve. After finding a solution, a miner can build a block and add it to the blockchain. As an incentive, he has the right to add a so-called coinbase transaction that gives him a specific number of Bitcoins. This is the only way to create valid Bitcoins.

Bitcoins can only be created if miners solve a cryptographic puzzle. Since the difficulty of this puzzle increases the amount of computer power the whole miner’s invest, there is only a specific amount of Cryptocurrency token that can be created in a given amount of time. This is part of the consensus no peer in the network can break.

53 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good luck.

I am giving my best. The fact is that I am enjoying my time here.

Well good luck on your post, i hope you can get that 1 bitcoin price for top 1st.

Btw is there any live position we can check or see about which account has the most posts on rank 1st to 10th?

On 9/27/2019 at 8:26 PM, Consignee said:

, I would suggest the following-

0.01 BTC for 100 posts

0.015 for next 100 posts

Thus it will be increased to 1000 posts.

I think members can make multiple accounts and cheat maximum BTCs daily, so there must should not high rewards. 0.0003 is already paying daily for 30 posts , and community can decide something alternative method of contests. However the highest posting idea is very worthful but the limitations may not worthy. Because those members who already on top and new members cant post out of Limits. Thats why it should be adjusted. Just a recommendation

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

3 minutes ago, hellboy4tr said:

Multiple accounts does not work in that case, there will be only one person will have the max posts. thats why it does not make sense for this campaign. But the 0.0003btc per it will take time for someone who will open multiple accounts etc.

Let suppose if every member make 100 next posts and community have to reward 0.01BTC then how it will recovered, do you think it will works? Because we dont know how they pay or they will manage, but keeping the community standards, A post worth above 500 Words should be appreciated or something link making promo or spread the words about crypto talk should be more worthful. But i think 0.0003 BTC is also enough for this.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

52 minutes ago, Devh said:

I think members can make multiple accounts and cheat maximum BTCs daily, so there must should not high rewards. 0.0003 is already paying daily for 30 posts , and community can decide something alternative method of contests. However the highest posting idea is very worthful but the limitations may not worthy. Because those members who already on top and new members cant post out of Limits. Thats why it should be adjusted. Just a recommendation

You are not correct, it's possible to get into the lost if you try. I was at 2nd but now probably end up 5th or may be out of the top if someone else try. There's no guarantee that current top will be the winner. They may get out from the list.

1 hour ago, dana33 said:

Well good luck on your post, i hope you can get that 1 bitcoin price for top 1st.

Btw is there any live position we can check or see about which account has the most posts on rank 1st to 10th?

It's the leader board. Here: https://cryptotalk.org/leaderboard/

Then click on the Top Members tab then scroll down. You will see sorted by the most posted member. 

57 minutes ago, hellboy4tr said:

it is the crazy campaign i have ever seen. 1 BTC for max posts. it is amazing. I know someone to never sleep and write posts on this. Thanks. 

LOL I sleep around 10 to 12 hours well may be last few days I am sleeping 8 to 9 hours. So yeah, do not need to think that you will have to be sleepless 😊

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

It's the leader board. Here: https://cryptotalk.org/leaderboard/

Then click on the Top Members tab then scroll down. You will see sorted by the most posted member. 

LOL I sleep around 10 to 12 hours well may be last few days I am sleeping 8 to 9 hours. So yeah, do not need to think that you will have to be sleepless 😊

Yes i already found that. I saw the top 8 for the most total poster. Good luck to you man, 3 more weeks to go lol. I guess you will be the first VIP rank in this forum, don't forget me when it happen lolll

2 minutes ago, dana33 said:

Yes i already found that. I saw the top 8 for the most total poster. Good luck to you man, 3 more weeks to go lol. I guess you will be the first VIP rank in this forum, don't forget me when it happen lolll

To be the first VIP is another goal I have. I am giving my best and I hope I will be able to make it. Thing is like always I enjoy my time here and without enjoying in anywhere you can not spend hours after hours.

i think the information up there is not enough for us to understand the whole compitition sir , i would love if you add some more information like , when  the compition will end ... etc 

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

Unfortunately, the new members have no hope of winning this contest

You are talking about new members?

Well I think members who joined even before me they do not have the motivation to race for the price. Those who are not motivated to do work and earn for it, they will not be able to win it. In fact not only in this one but also in anything in their life.

You had/have a very good chance and see you are not using it.

Finding excuses will not get you anything at all.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

Wouldn't this encourage spammers to post anything regardless of the quality of their posts??? 

I think the prizes must go to those members who have the top reputation in order to boost QUALITY over QUANTITY.

4 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I agree with you that we should not look for excuses that restrict our work
But I love being a realistic person
I'm not the only one who wants to win the contest, there are 15 members competing fiercely and may register before me a week
But I try to approach them

If I was in your place then I can assure you that the status you have now from there I could easily take a spot in the top 10. I would at least get that 0.1BTC.

Now you do your math mate 😊

4 minutes ago, Anonylz said:

it wont be easy to catch up with people like you who had already about 1k+ of post, if any new member will try to do that there is a possibility it result in spamming the forum with meaningless post, so i guess the win already belong to the earlier members. 

May be not but to have a spot in top 10 is still possible and I know for sure that one will not have to spam at all. Do you think I am spamming? I am making way better posts than a lot of the forum member (with all due respect, I am not trying to underestimate anyone or insult anyone).

Everything comes down to your habit and how you enjoy your time here. I already have this habit to stay online 14 to 16 hours a day. From last 10 to 12 years. With crypto I am enjoying my time from last 4 to 5 years and now in fact I live in bitcoin. So, obviously this is my area which I enjoy most. I won't have any issue at all to race for top 10 even if I were in your place now.

Edited by xBDT Script

11 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Haha that's funny
I don't think it's a good idea to change the rules of the contest now
Because it will be unfair to members who have made a lot of effort to reach this level
But this idea is good to present in upcoming contests (we hope there will be other contests in the future)

Yes, there will be no changes at all, it can't be done as the admin must stick on the contest he implemented!

But again, i want to see more contest after this 🙂 

11 hours ago, cryptotv said:

good news for crypto lovers hunter, but i want ask about this rules and how to join with this contest ?

YOu are now part of the contest as you are a registered user already! now you only need to post on this forum and you will earn from it!