Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

2 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I think cryptotalk prize organisers should consider increasing the number of winners to top 20 because some members had a week head start than most of us here or come up with a different solution so everyone can be motivated to post or reply more. One can give up easily. What do you think?  

I think there will be more contests in the coming days, so stay tuned for that. We also spent lot of time here and still there is time to win the prizes.

I agree with your suggestion for 20 winners, but people should agree those are top posters.

My only hope is Yobit will refund some of my losses on dice over the months to many losers like me by giving less money away to so many poor quality posts 🙂

Admins should have a pannel to judge posts based on quality rather than quantity.

40 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Thanks for you reply. Firstly I don’t want anyone to think I’m a rebel or anything. Secondly I’m happy with whatever is offered. It was just an idea that came into my head I thought  I better get rid of it. It’s gr8 to hear there will be many more competitions in the coming days. Thanks again for clarifying. 

The admin not said, but there will be surely because most of them missed just like me and you too. The forum is very new, so there will be more features in the coming days. We are also getting paid for maximum 30 posts per day.

In the future signature campaigns will be available here too, so rank up your activity from now onwards.

I am pleased to see this contest in the light, the developers of the forum are clearly set to expand their site, as well as to pleasant prizes for their customers who are happy to support them along the way. I wish you all good luck in this contest!

Hello everyone, I just received the email from yobit announcing this competition, certainly a good way to attract new users, maybe I'm registering a little late to be able to compete with people who already have some time in the forum, but surely in the future administrators will continue to give incentives to grow this place with good content.

Good luck to you all.

Wow thanks for arrange this awesome contest for us as well as this will be the most interesting contest for us because from this contest we can also acquire various kind of knowledge and ideas also

I am happily contributing away. It's good to see the content on the forum improving and people being help accountable for what they post. This is the first forum I've been seriously involved in and I'm enjoying it. If I get some crypto out of it too then thank you. I have a baby due any day now and my sales manager just fired me so I could do with a nice little win. 

Just now, fl32biz said:

the competition is over?

I really do not understand why are you guys thinking that the competition is over?

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

Can you see the end date?

On 9/26/2019 at 10:23 AM, helloworld said:

First post from hello word (I see the typo in my username LOL, I wanted to have the username helloworld)!

Looks good however there are questions which needed to be cleared.

It's good contest; I'll try to be in the top but there is a litel problem my English is not good .. and fear that you will baned me😶

45 minutes ago, daha said:

guys, I decided to make sure. I received a letter from jubit, I decided here and I want to ask if this is really so! who checked? paid? such a good topic then, you have to try. And who can take part?

For sure this is true and they will pay, I´m participating in the Bitcointalk signature campaigns and they pay me without problem, apart of this competiton you can earn 1000sats for every constructive post that you make with +100 charaters but you need to meke sure you fill your email in yobit page.

Click in your username and the in Crypto talk campaign and keep the instructions.

Good luck.

talk.png

For those of us who came here because of the Yobit email, in typical Yobit fashion they’ve emailed us far too late. You’re far behind the contest leaders unless they’re all cheating and get disqualified which won’t (and shouldn’t) happen.

Very good initiative by the yobit exchange! I will share it so that I can reach the maximum number of people possible.

Muy buena iniciativa por parte del intercambio yobit!
Lo compartiré para que pueda llegar al máximo número de personas posibles.

Edited by satoshifactory

this is very good step i appreciate this work forum i am just today sign up account and i am very hopeful that i can lear crypto from this forum very interesting and informative post comment i am seen there and one thing i met new good people from the help of this forum thank you

On 26‏/9‏/2019 at 09:28, Admin said:

اجعل مشاركاتك القصوى على CryptoTalk.Org Forum حتى 1 نوفمبر 2019 واربح 1 BTC!

- يجب أن يحتوي كل منشور على أكثر من 100 حرف ، ولا يُسمح بأي قيمة منخفضة أو غير بناءة.
- لا توجد مشاركات البريد المزعج

الجوائز:

1 المكان: 1 BTC

2 المكان: 0.2 btc

3 المكان: 0.2 btc

4 المكان: 0.2 btc

5 المكان: 0.2 btc

6 المكان: 0.1 btc

7 المكان: 0.1 btc

8 المكان: 0.1 btc

9 المكان: 0.1 btc

10 المكان: 0.1 btc

حظا سعيدا!

41 minutes ago, daha said:

Thank you, and when will posts on Yubit appear? I have it empty or once a day. and is there a time interval between posts and what? and it is necessary to have a rank and some kind of signature wear?

I started here today too, but i´m participating in the Bitcointal Signature campaign if the work in the same way, the payment must be done every 3-4 hours, but if your perfil was acepted by yobit you don´t need to worry just be a little patient and wait for the payment update.

Good luck.

Well I'm here to join in but won't win as I'm nowhere near 'chatty' enough but for those of you who are I wish you all the best of luck and I'll enjoy following your progress.

I received the email from yobit just now Good rules, because this will keep away from gamers who just want a prize, without realizing that their posy is not of quality which has a negative impact on the CryptoTalk forum.                                                 also the prizes are so amazing                        

thanks for everything

Edited by hrzaree

A cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency that relies on cryptography for the generation of currency and securing transactions. The first such currency ever made is called Bitcoin. Cryptotalk.org is your source for advice on what to mine, technical details, new launch announcements, and advice from trusted members of the community. Cryptotalk.org is your source for everything crypto. We love discussing the world of cryptocurrencies.

i just received a mail from yobit exchange regarding cryptotalk & i m surprize . we should thankful to yobit exchange and cryptotalk for giving us this opportunity . yobit really a good exchange and this cryptotalk forum is awesome platform. here , we can discuss or talk about all the crypto coins information , daily updates etc . 

Great.

I think everyone have equal opportunity and chance to get rewarded for contribution and hard work.This contest is really encourage the new joining.  So this approach will make many beginners in this forum and It will increase the content of this forum.

Hi guys.

This is my first post in this Campaign.

I have a question: all post should be posted here in this topic? or it is allowed to post everywhere in random topics? 🤓

Thank you so much.

Good luck to everybody.

I've only just got here this evening and must admit I was prompted by the contest email. So far I'm glad I came, been browsing the topics and found a fair amount of handy posts so kind of a win win for me.