Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

Just now, Yawar said:

Congratulations sir. Looking forward ro learn from you. Hope we all make rhis community much mire wider and profitable for all of us.

100 percent! count me in! 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Congratulations to Contest Winners:

1. cryptokram 3902 - 1 btc
2. xBDT Script 3512 - 0.2 btc
3. Dimarrik 3191 - 0.2 btc
4. Кукуруза 3055 - 0.2 btc
5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
6. Gorigor 2798 - 0.1 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc
8. trader_999 2468 - 0.1 btc
9. kokoska 2412 - 0.1 btc
10. YoCoin 2299 - 0.1 btc
11. hexwin 2296 - 0.1 btc

Please send your btc wallets to PM, all payments will be made on Monday (4 Nov)

Congratulations to all the winners! It was not easy, but you did it!

I want to congratulate all the winners ! You are really cool, fully meet their prizes. I wish you further success and bitcoin in a million! To make your prizes even bigger!

Congrats to all winners in this contest just to be sure that just a real post and no using bots, again congrats mates help this forum growing up for higher profit.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:39 PM, cryptokram said:

just stay calm! beware of those spammers! we will gett this forum at max content!

I am pretty sure that you are having a good time and this forum will not make you shit!

just calm and wait! okay?

Congratulations my friend it feels great to be the winner... I'm very happy for you and continue wishing you all the best too in life, now and always. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 26.09.2019 at 11:28, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

Congrats to the winner. Very good. This is big, first prize is amazing. 

Congratulations to all winners, I'm sure that all the community is waiting for another contest soon, this time will be more competitive.💪😁 Enjoy the rewards for your hard work guys. 

Congrats to all winners. you work hard and done a great job and help this forum be the best. You deserve those rewards. once again my congratulations to the winners

2 hours ago, Admin said:

5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc

congrats to all winners 😊

2 hours ago, Admin said:

5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc

Thank you @Admin @Bigpat  and the mods. We still have a long way to go. 

I would like the congratulate all the winners too.

@Admin I have PMed you the bitcoin address.

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

@Admin @Bigpat and to all mods! can you give me atleast a day of reputation to be unlimited as i have a lot to give but i will make sure 1 : 1 for them? i am really enjoying th day! 

To all the guys who follow me! i do coffee most of the time but i am now drinking beers ! hell yeah! 

Today you are a winner.

Done.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Thank you @Admin @Bigpat  and the mods. We still have a long way to go. 

I would like the congratulate all the winners too.

@Admin I have PMed you the bitcoin address.

congrats dude ! that was the finest match i ever had! 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Admin said:

5. Pyatka 2977 - 0.2 btc
7. okela 2548 - 0.1 btc

Поздравляю всех победителей, молодцы.
Минимум постов 2296, что невероятно много и видно, что люди активно пользуются форумом и являются сдешними постояльцами. Интересно, как скоро я дойду до 1000 постов? 

2 hours ago, PashaDyukov said:

ну что-ж поздравляю всех победителей, призы действительно не плохие) даже как то завидую таким суммам целый биткоин!! офигеть, 591 000 рублей

And this is just current price. Imagine if bitcoin will raise twice or three times in sooner time (as many suppose it will happen after halving). I hope all of those people will not hurry to sell their coins and will wait for better times. Congrats! 

Поздравляю всех победителей с победой, молодцы! Так держать. Ведь написать >2296 сообщений и постов, это чего только стоит, очень сильно! А сказать про администрацию сайта, вы очень молодцы, помимо того что устраиваете крутые акции, так еще и дарите разные приколюхи пользователям!

Congratulations to all the winners on the victory, well done! Keep it up. After all write >2296 messages and posts, this what only is worth, very strongly! And to say about the administration of the site, you are very good, in addition to the fact that you arrange cool promotions, so also give different cool things to users!

Very Very Happy for @cryptokram .He worth it.He is very humble and hard working Man.Now you can rest and Enjoy today.You earn it.I hope you use it in better way.i hope you win again in future.💐💐💐💐

Edited by Syedbesharat
Wrong typing

Congratulation guys! Well done, now, can I have a freebie please? HAHAHAHAHA don't worry, it's just a joke.

I hope this kind of competitions be done often.

Congratulation all the winners. that was very good initiative. Though I missed the lovely opportunity. I hope lots of contest coming in upcoming days. Admin is there any plan to arrange other  contest in this month like art contest, video making contest or article writing contest?

Congr. to all winner. It was not easy thing that they did already make it possible. I wish I could and get that reward also.

Very interesting competition proposed by cryptotalk. I'm sure the fight was pretty tough and fair. Congratulations to the winners for their results.