Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

Is this for real ? This is a huge bounty contesc but the effort is on the same measure as you must spend a lot of hours daily in order to make good posts.

Good luck everyone.

Admin, i want reports about recently too many user in our forum violate general rules of this forum e.g  promoting their referrals link and spamming comments reply with only one setence even one character, such a shame, we also do report on their actions but they still exist here and still spamming thread in this forum. If this situation long lasting, this forum will full with spammer and low content article, which is it will give bad reputation to we here. Please take action immediately 🙏.

3 minutes ago, Ashiq11 said:

And what about post replies ??? Like we are commenting here in this post and replying eachother?

When you are saying replies are you meaning the response you make to a post? In that case that is a post for you so yeah you will get paid for that.

1 minute ago, mX4² said:

we also do report on their actions but they still exist here and still spamming thread in this forum.

I am sure every report will be handled. It was too many today and still they are posting.

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, Maching23 said:

but with the help of every responsible members, the soonest we will be able to clean it up.

As a community if we want to stay healthy then we really need to help the staffs. And the easiest way for us is to use the report function regularly.

Let's work together and build this community.

19 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

When you are saying replies are you meaning the response you make to a post? In that case that is a post for you so yeah you will get paid for that.

I am sure every report will be handled. It was too many today and still they are posting.

Noted that mates, we just worries about because this so spammer we will ruined entire community, anyway,thanks for you calm down answer cum opinions, i appreciate that. 🍻👍

3 minutes ago, mX4² said:

thanks for you calm down answer cum opinions, i appreciate that. 🍻👍

you are welcome. 

If we can declare war against the spammers and help the staffs by reporting then they will never win.

Appreciate the good words.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, ProWas said:

I am happy for opportunity to participate Contest! Maybe I can make max post and win ONE BTC! May the best MAX post win! Happy posting! 

You should write on this forum not every day, but every hour. Those who want to get 1 bitcoin do not sleep or eat (This is a joke). And only the persistent can do it.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

5 hours ago, mX4² said:

Noted that mates, we just worries about because this so spammer we will ruined entire community, anyway,thanks for you calm down answer cum opinions, i appreciate that. 🍻👍

They will never win in this forum! we have the hands to take them away! what we need is unity and help each other to report them!

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

you are welcome. 

If we can declare war against the spammers and help the staffs by reporting then they will never win.

Appreciate the good words.

They are now all over the forum, keep doing comment in an off-topic way and creating more threads also repeatedly! 

5 hours ago, ProWas said:

I am happy for opportunity to participate Contest! Maybe I can make max post and win ONE BTC! May the best MAX post win! Happy posting! 

Thank you in advance 😄 

Wow, it's a big reward. The contest is interesting. This will help Cryptotalk to have more users and traffic, but your moderators will be very busy to prevent spammers 🙂

8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

They are now all over the forum, keep doing comment in an off-topic way and creating more threads also repeatedly! 

Just woke up and seems like we have less number than yesterday.

C32rsAB.png

It was over 500 yesterday and most of them were spam and copy paste topics created by the smappers. Mods done great job.

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Maybe this is the best contest I have ever participated in, with a maximum prize of 1 BTC.😍

If you are a football fan the ForuneJack is offering 1BTC prize to predict 7 goal scorer in 7 match in every round of EPL, Sportsbet offer 1BTC in spin game or something and one of the BitcoinTalk user own it.

There are good deals around. You just need to stay active.

7 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Let's support each other for the better of this forum. Keep posting brother's.

You are welcome and I expect the same.

Let's keep posting useful contens and help the mods to keep the fourm clien. Always use the Report post link whenever there will be anything unusual.

See you around.

6 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Just woke up and seems like we have less number than yesterday.

C32rsAB.png

It was over 500 yesterday and most of them were spam and copy paste topics created by the smappers. Mods done great job.

Everyone is up to help the forum, users will do their best to get those spammers to get out of here.

The job is being done and we should continue to be better! soon there will be no one of them posting here.

7 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I found only this one: https://cryptotalk.org/leaderboard/ But it not include a list with all top posters. will be good if they add it

It does actually...

Do you see the tab, Top Members?

Click and scroll down. Most content is what you are looking for.

iv7aX8p.png

Edited by xBDT Script

4 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Yeah, but it shows only 8 members, I would like to see more, I don't know, maybe 20 is good.

Oh I see. Well I think this is the forum software's default setting. Changing it will need addition work for the admin. It will require to hire a developer of course if he is not one.

Also, moderators are not competiting right ?

It's open for eveyone.

5 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Nice, I want to see If I have a chance to compete on it too, it's been really nice to earn a few btc byt participating on the forum. 

Well looking at the leaderboard and the top contestent - you should have an idea of how you should move. I will wish good luck to you.

Almost three years ago I have been trying to win such competitions
I have not won a single time in my life.I will lose my mind if this happens with me here ...

Tried to backread a little but couldn't find more info.

Does this simply mean we need to post the max daily amount (30 posts) from now until November 1, 2019 and ranking will be determined by the number of days we post max amount? 

E.g. if someone joined in september and does 30 posts daily then they will surely win, compared to someone who only joined in october and does 30 posts daily?

42 minutes ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Does this simply mean we need to post the max daily amount (30 posts) from now until November 1,

Pay per post and the contest are two different events. However whatever you post - all of them adds up for the contest and the one who will have the highest number of posts (including topic that was created by the same user) will be the contest winner.

And for pay per post you will get paid for max 30 posts a day. You are free to make 30+ posts and all adds up for the contest of course.

Let me know if this clear now.

Edited by xBDT Script

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Pay per post and the contest are two different events. However whatever you post - all of them adds up for the contest and the one who will have the highest number of posts (including topic that was created by the same user) will be the contest winner.

And for pay per post you will get paid for max 30 posts a day. You are free to make 30+ posts and all adds up for the contest of course.

Let me know if this clear now.

Ah thanks it makes sense now. So simply the top 10 posters by november 1 will win btc. Would explain why you guys already have 1k+ posts. Wish i saw this earlier, 1BTC for the winner is a huge amount for posting.

3 minutes ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Ah thanks it makes sense now. So simply the top 10 posters by november 1 will win btc. Would explain why you guys already have 1k+ posts. Wish i saw this earlier, 1BTC for the winner is a huge amount for posting.

Yeah you are in the right direction now. 😊

By the way, for the pay per post there are no certain ending date yet. 

On 9/26/2019 at 12:28 AM, Admin said:

?!

Sorry i don't understand, buy max post what does it mean?

1. Topics only no replies?

2. The user with more topics that others?, if so what about new comers?

3. Also does it mean post/pay is removed?

Edited by teminalibug

17 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Yeah you are in the right direction now. 😊

By the way, for the pay per post there are no certain ending date yet. 

oh, that's almost sweet, i thought pay/post will end on the same day.. lol, by the way i hope the admin hire me someday to work on this site LOL, i can't think of a better place to work than here apart from my side projects a programmer 😃

On 9/26/2019 at 9:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

OMG! The contest is attractive, MORE if the prize are Bitcoins, I don't know if it's a shame or a luck that many people doesn't know what these cryptocurrencies are.
I hope to be able to aspire one of the awards. :D 

I know it was confusing why there are a lot of crypto exchanges created nowadays. Though it is good since we have a lot of options, what it makes difficult is that some of them never show its capability but rather to see them dying up. It is quite to see how the competition getting stronger and stronger every day making them out and only those old and big market players will surely standstill. �