Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

17 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

Yep it's not easy, after all it's a competition, anything can happen based on one's effort and dedication,
there might even be someone not currently in the top 10 to catch up with you guys, ☺️

We have one whole month for the contest, I believe a lot of people will be interested into this. It's true that whoever will fight, have to spend a lot of time. Ta least more than us. Good luck to anyone who wants to be the top 10 poster.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

It's true that whoever will fight, have to spend a lot of time. Ta least more than us. Good luck to anyone who wants to be the top 10 poster.

It's not really easy to make good posts constantly. It's really hard job to continue and that is why I take 12 hours sleep lol

11 minutes ago, asjannuu8 said:

First post from hello word (I see the typo in my username LOL, I wanted to have the username helloworld)!

Looks good however there are questions which needed to be cleared.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:23 AM, helloworld said:

First post from hello word (I see the typo in my username LOL, I wanted to have the username helloworld)!

Looks good however there are questions which needed to be cleared.

@asjannuu8 do not copy paste, you will be banned if I am not wrong. Please sure you are posting constrictive contents. 

Good luck for those who are compete for the prize and lets hope rules will not be prohibited during the participating time. Spamers should get removed first as that cheating. Just my humble opinion....

On 10/5/2019 at 8:07 AM, vohar123 said:

How the heck is this spam? Am I the one with 740 posts in just a couple of days? rofl

You might want to check your post then! having post like that?  what can you call it?

the moderators will ban me if i am doing anyting worng or spamming the forum with nonsense

Edited by cryptokram

Is this a joke haha. I will happily participate but thought at first this was because of the amount of spam posts. I'll happily contribute to the community and help where I can. Thanks 

This is so much fun. I'm actually excited to be on a forum for a change. It'll be interesting to see how the community grown and how quickly now that this competition has started. Plus we get paid by Yobit. Thanks for that too. 

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Where can we check the leaderboard! 🙂 I and my fingers are ready!

At the upper left where you can see  browse, you can point the cursor there and go on leader boards!
once the page has been refresh you can go on top members. just scroll down the mouse and you will see the leader boards on content creation!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

At the upper left where you can see  browse, you can point the cursor there and go on leader boards!
once the page has been refresh you can go on top members. just scroll down the mouse and you will see the leader boards on content creation!

Great! Appreciate that buddy. Wow! Yours is 746. Probably you are on the list. Let me see. 🙂

Edited by seriousguywithfunnypants

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Great! Appreciate that buddy. Wow! Yours is 746. Probably you are on the list. Let me see. 🙂

Thanks fr seeing it! i am not into the number post i made though it is a good thing to have the prize! and i will not be hypocrite.

all i want is to be here for the query you can throw if i can help then its all good! if not then sorry!

Without any hesitation the contest is very great. but who made the highest post or any limitation? And there is no start date so it is very difficult to do a new member. I Hope Admin will say the duration time from and end. 

Excellent . This contest is really encourage the new members to joint. I am also so excited to win this rewards .. 

Goodluck to all the participate for this contest.

1 hour ago, Sunn said:

Without any hesitation the contest is very great. but who made the highest post or any limitation? And there is no start date so it is very difficult to do a new member. I Hope Admin will say the duration time from and end. 

The contest has started once you started posting. It will end on October 31, on November 01 winner will be announced. Good luck.

39 minutes ago, Erickcire said:

I wish they would check everything in terms of post quality and not based on post numbers. This bounty program will definitely boost the posting but must watch the quality to avoid spamming the forum.

Don't you think moderator is doing there part? To assist them, report if you find any spam post. They are very active, will certainly delete.

16 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

That's only easy for old member new member need many time to understand this forum rules. If new member want to win they need to staya active 24 hour  😁

You aree very wrong. Give it a hard try. You can win. Feel free to previous message, I believe you will find some more interesting messages/suggestions.

1 hour ago, Rafbouk said:

If you don’t win that 1BTC you might win 0.1 BTC or 0.01 

You sounds like the mice that gave up. Come on! if you are going for 1BTC then do not stop until you get it. 😊

Also you do not need to post in a row in a topic. You can simply update it if you want to add new text.

2 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I’m sorry I didn’t even realise I was posting in a row.

No need to be sorry here. I know this forum is still new and new comers are still trying to get to know with the platform. In face some of us who joined last week, still discovering new features.

Welcome to the community and see you around.

12 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

If someone signup  before 5 days end of this campaign then he can not be in top 10 because he can't make post as like as top contributer make since starting this forum. 

Thats a hundred percent. early birds are the only one who will get the chance. unless w=he can post every sec.

11 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

I’ve started yesterday. So don’t worry we all have a chance to catch up with people having a thousand pots in their bags. Motivate yourself and others. To post as often as possible. 

we still ahve a long way to go, you can still make it up. just motivate yourself.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Thats a hundred percent. early birds are the only one who will get the chance. unless w=he can post every sec.

I am taking advantage of a day early waking up 😊

Come on guys! Lets make it harder 😆

28 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Thanks m8y. I’ve joined yesterday and I’m absolutly lost here lol I’m learning a new feature everyday.

You are welcome. Let's build this community together.

Edited by xBDT Script

On 10/6/2019 at 12:31 AM, xBDT Script said:

I am taking advantage of a day early waking up 😊

Come on guys! Lets make it harder 😆

The real competition is not yet starting! wait for the local boards and we will have the nice contest there.

the boards and section now is only few. and i hope they will up it very soon

Edited by cryptokram

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

wait for the local boards and we will have the nice contest there

I can imagine that.

Problem with me that, I do not have a local non English language that I can write. So for me it will not be very easy. 

1 minute ago, startsts said:

yes, it's truth. I would like to discuss wallets, coding of them etc and there is no such sections yet.
Also I would like to write in Spanish section, since there is not that much information about cryptocurrencies in Spanish so it would be useful and with a lot of questions

For now you should make a list of topic and information you want to add on your local section as we are still waiting for it.

Just now, vohar123 said:

maybe they will add new section soon. like bitcointalk. more localboards and misc boards. that would be cool as it would bring a lot of discussion to the forum: real one

This will come, i am 100 percent sure for that, coz it is very needed.

1 minute ago, Ashiq11 said:

OMG, you guys are going really well and I hope you will continue this for long time and prize like 1BtC is really big and I hope everyone is giving his 100%to win that and I must say all the best to all.

If you enjoy your time here and have this eager to help others then I think it's not that hard to post good contents and run after the prize.

Good luck to you too.

1 minute ago, Ashiq11 said:

Is there any limit of replies or posts??? And for this contest there are only counting of posts or our messages and replies also will be counted?? Kindly reply me 

No, there are no limit for the contest and for the paid per post they said max 30 per day but we have gain paid for all the posts so far. Not sure if that is a mistake or admin is just too generous.

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, Ashiq11 said:

Ok but will we get paid for just posts or we will get paid for our replies too ? And what about messages ??? Private inbox??

You will get paid for the posts you make, this makes more sense, isn't it?

Getting paid PM or status update is not going to happen 😃

Edited by xBDT Script