Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Contest! Make max posts and win 1 btc!

1 minute ago, MyThoughts said:

Thanks for the answer.
The meaning of what you said is perfectly clear to me now, except for the last word: what is IEO?
How to decrypt it?

Initial Exchange offering!

It is same as ICO or Initial Coin Offering - public sales of tokens/coins of one project.

But this IEO is manage to do the sales over an exchange as most investors now dont like to join or invest in any ICO as there was so many scam happened before.
You're welcome but it is much better to say thanks by using the reputation button 🙂

16 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

It is same as ICO or Initial Coin Offering - public sales of tokens/coins of one project.

But this IEO is manage to do the sales over an exchange as most investors now dont like to join or invest in any ICO as there was so many scam happened before.
You're welcome but it is much better to say thanks by using the reputation button 🙂

And how do they sell their tokens Over the exchange if these tokens are nowhere else except on this exchange?
About the reputation button, where is the Cup drawn?

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

3 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

And how do they sell their tokens Over the exchange if these tokens are nowhere else except on this exchange?
About the reputation button, where is the Cup drawn?

It is sure that the coin or token will be listed on that exchange.

After the IEO the team will be the one to do the work and decide where else they want to be listed or will apply.
about the reputation button there are choice and can be found on the lower right of your post with a heart symbol

image.thumb.png.fd0b389af055dd437f925ef37b72895a.png

26 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I mean, how do they convince investors that their tokens will not sharply depreciate and that they can be trusted to complete this transaction?

2 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

I mean, how do they convince investors that their tokens will not sharply depreciate and that they can be trusted to complete this transaction?

That should be answered by the project team, it is not for me to answer that.

there are more ways to do that.

but i wish someday i will have my own project token and do IEO.

I will definitely focus with drones.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:28 AM, Admin said:

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

Good luck!

Damn, that's really generous of you! I am really busy these days with work and stuff but still, I will try and give it a try! Thanks.

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

That should be answered by the project team, it is not for me to answer that.

there are more ways to do that.

but i wish someday i will have my own project token and do IEO.

I will definitely focus with drones.

So someday you will have your own project token, since you so want it...
Thanks for all the instructions and clear explanations.

Nahh..this is truly genuine the most profitable and most easy way to get bitcoin in the crypto darkest year of 2019, with only give some little contribution and little time, we can stand a chance to get a lot of $BTC , the offers can't be refuse if you really crypto lover.

17 minutes ago, mX4² said:

Nahh..this is truly genuine the most profitable and most easy way to get bitcoin in the crypto darkest year of 2019, with only give some little contribution and little time, we can stand a chance to get a lot of $BTC , the offers can't be refuse if you really crypto lover.

Exactly, I think you should give it a try to get into the top and win a prize, it will not take much time, if you are interested in the forum. Have a try, hope will get your around. Welcome to the race, hehe/ 

Just now, Consignee said:

Exactly, I think you should give it a try to get into the top and win a prize, it will not take much time, if you are interested in the forum. Have a try, hope will get your around. Welcome to the race, hehe/ 

Thanks mates for your motivation.. i sure you are now in topten leaderboard of the competition, because i see you most everywhere,lol..

i wish u can stand up on the winner podiums in the end of the contest..💪

2 minutes ago, mX4² said:

Thanks mates for your motivation.. i sure you are now in topten leaderboard of the competition, because i see you most everywhere,lol..

i wish u can stand up on the winner podiums in the end of the contest..💪

Yes, I am. To learn who is leading the the competition, you can always check here- https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ I wish soon I would see you on the list as well. Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Yes, I am. To learn who is leading the the competition, you can always check here- https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/ I wish soon I would see you on the list as well. Good luck.

Thanks for your information, actually I'm already aware that leaderboard section , i just joking and remotivated you  back, no offense.

Goodluck yo you too mates.

Edited by mX4²
Typo and adding point

Wooo its nice. I want to try this so i can win a btc. I know many of the members are ready for this contest. 

10 minutes ago, loser00 said:

First come first serve, those who get involved in this contest got huge advantage. Whatever I will try my best to get my name in top 10. Still have almost 1 month. Good luck to everyone.

Good to see positive energy, I would love to see someone is overtaking me so that I feel more force to make more contribution 😊

Come on guys!!!!

4 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

But it is still possible to catch up to them  if you are sitting in front of your computer most of the time making a post in the forum lol.

Earn it 😁

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, loser00 said:

Yes it is possible if they, the toppers  is going to take a long nap or go for a vacation. 😜

Well do not wait for your opponents weakness to show but give your best and challenge yourself.

1 minute ago, moonuranus said:

Yes my boy, I am doing my best to post as much and trying not to get spammy at the same time.

Good to know. Keep up the good work 😊

Good luck to you as well as you are the at the top, secure the number 1 spot at the list,

Keep it up ☝️

I will not let that happen with out a good competition.

well i think not just me! consignee is here also who will fight for the 1 BTC prize.

Haha I see, well good luck to all of you, give him a good competition,

Keep it tight and close the gap 🙂

Will sure a hard time getting closer to the top, well he is much earlier than i am.

We still have almost a month so any one can still make it.

Just keep in mind to focus and much very important! time management.

6 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

Haha I see, well good luck to all of you, give him a good competition,

Keep it tight and close the gap :)

Not anyone will win it easily, we are having so much competition. Look at me and @cryptokram we are so close and every now and then we are chasing one another.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Not anyone will win it easily, we are having so much competition. Look at me and @cryptokram we are so close and every now and then we are chasing one another.

I am happy to see the competition is getting harder. I am looking forward to someone to give me hard time 😊

Come on fellas 🤪

6 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Yep it's not easy, after all it's a competition, anything can happen based on one's effort and dedication,
there might even be someone not currently in the top 10 to catch up with you guys, ☺️

there might even be someone not currently in the top 10 to catch up with you guys, ☺️

Very true. Still we have a whole month to spear and anyone can have a bad day or even a week. I hope everyone is physically fit but you never know.