Yobit Credit Card! - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit Credit Card!

One a special license for credit card payments. For payments within the EU you need a PSD2 license. To get such a license is very extensive and costly.  There are some service provider you can use to use for credit card payments and cryptomarket

• +4 1

On 10/25/2019 at 11:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

It offers us a variety of ways to deposit in cryptocurrencies, it is safe and fast ... yobit.net is excellent ... try to deposit with cryptocurrencies and you will see how fast it is😉

Yobit don't provide credit card service for withdraw or deposit, I suppose they use to provide credit card way again however stop the provider I do not know why, in case you need to apply credit score cards you can connect your with advash cash or best cash.

• +2 1

Yobit don't  offer credit cards service for withdraw or deposit.

I have never used a credit card and I'm not aware,if there is a credit card on yobit.

Available on the option of depositing and withdrawing USD through a AdvCash bank.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

I have seen the Binance exchange issued a debit card that is connected with each user account and it can be a good thing to use and make purchases using this card. I don't know if Yobit is thinking anything like that and perhaps it can make it with correct connections in the financial world.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

yes friend good idea that this great company promotes debit and credit cards the problem is if I could send it to my country Venezuela

On 10/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, Habib22 said:

No.. At this time yobit not support Credit or debit card.. But later i think they will support because many exchange supporting not credit card        

I have checked deposit method on yobit, I saw credit card, maybe you country is not support such is the reason you are unable to access such, but Tobi support credit card if you are from a yobit allowed country. Or may be you have not visited deposit on yobit but commenting wrongly. 

it seems to me that the popularity will not be great and it is unlikely that it will ever appear on it, it can be bought only if there is a Deposit and withdrawal without Commission , but most likely when transferring to other cards, the Commission will be even higher.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit has deposit and withdraw for both visa and Mastercard. They have visa/Mastercard for Qiwi, Payer and Advcash. I think you must have account with these websites and then apply for their Visa/MasterCard then Yobit can funds those card when withdrawal. I doubt if your local bank visa/MasterCard will work. To see Yobit visa and Mastercard fee, type on Google "Yobit fee" click the first link.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there is no any option for the deposit of funds in the yobit by credit card. Because they not allowed this system. But you can deposit and withdraw by perfect money and other method as a USD.

But there is any option of credit card 

• +1 1

When I saw the topic to this post I was like is yobit giving credit card until I opened the post, nonetheless there's no functionality as finding with credit card but you can always send your funds through other exchanges or walketsy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because we are not used credit card because we withdraw amount used via card , yobit exchange,it is very effective exchange, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think so that these can be deposited through the cards and also I have not used it yet because I think it will not be more valuable

It will be a great idea for Yobit to have a credit card that we can buy from online shops using it , but right now I do not think that it exists and maybe soo it will be. I think that it is unfortunate that there is no delivery to my country so what I can buy online is limited to some services.

That have been bothering me to also ask in the forum, I honestly don't know how to use credit card to fund my yobit account, if I want to buy some coin I will have to use my local exchange and deposit in the yobit site .

On 10/26/2019 at 12:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't know if yobit site has credit card and master card, visa card facility for deposit and withdrawal.  However, I have heard that they use Visa cards to make deposits.  However yobit exchange site is very good and popular.  So it is important to keep these benefits on this site

Visa and mastercard require systems that need for Yobit to be connected to bank ecommerce, they can't be used independently. Yobit doesn't have this offer as usually it is very problematic and restricting users. Also many could suddenly see their visa and bank accounts cancelled by their bank since some banks don't like crypto yet.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

I have confirmed their is no option of withdraw or deposit through master, visa card ,also no bank account attached is available at Yobit exchange. Bit it would be great if they provide this services. May be in future we could have more options and the Exchange have up gradation. But before that the perfect money, advcash ,payeer is available as well your coins. 

I do not suppose yobiy alternate except deposits are withdrawal via visa card are grasp card, and that i can't heard this news previously so I can not certain about this topic, but why we need this playing cards to use in yobit due to the fact we've got many option to use like use neighborhood bitcoin exchanger purchase bitcoins via money and deposits in yobit are withdrawal in this alternate and sell for your neighborhood  bank.

If this exist then it will be one of the greatest thing the platform offers and a promotion to her name as well as members will be using it to perform a lot of transactions

No sorry in yo it credit card facility is not been given to it's customers 

But you can withdraw from ViSA card for withdrawing funds from Yobit Exchange and also it's very unique exchange 

It is most safe and well reputation exchange 

It has very good features as compared to other exchanges 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit exchange offer different features to their users. I have not much idea about this features of yobit exchange. Yobit exchange is one of the best exchange for cryptocurrency trading in my list. I prefer to invest my money in this exchange and buy different cryptocurrencies for long term holding

I am new user in yobit and i don't know about using of credit card and withdraw money through credit card but it is best features if there in yobit and also you can easy deposit and withdraw money thourgh credit card if the option is in yobit 

It would be good that we can draw and deposite mony btmy card. It would be great idea. If this is possible then sonmany people would like to use this type of facility.  Because it make some standard thet can use anywhere anytime.