Yobit Credit Card! - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit Credit Card!

2 hours ago, julianstifler said:

Looks like there isn't any yet, that I know is in Coinbase. If indeed every coin exchange provides a creditcard or paylater this will be a good feature. But unfortunately not all coin exchangers such as yobit hold that feature, maybe it's still in the development concept. 

But currently it too hard for the yobit exchange to have the credit card features for depositing and withdrawing also, because they don't required KYC verification 

It does exist in some countries around the globe but for me it has no use for the reason that the features is not that upgraded for now and the debit card charges will be high

On 10/29/2019 at 11:09 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

at this moment there no such method in yobit . i suggest just check their twitter page for more information. 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I suggest just check theri twitter page for more information.

On 17.02.2020 at 14:30, iciner said:

I hold in thoughts that this highlight has been round for a whereas but it was evacuated and they put instep PerfectMony and AdvitCash card and this can be almost the equal MasterCard wherein you may be able turn on it and after that became from the fun to cash.

I don,t recognise approximately the yobit credit score card seeing that still i ma no longer song in round it but may be in future may be yobit will claim their own card and able to utilize that card for the pull again additionally for the store in any kingdom and commonly outstanding for us on account that we don,t were given to shop in it via BTC.

In yobit exchange I just checked Visa card withdrawal process in USD wallet section it's good to withdrawal money in less charges this is epic strong thing in this exchange.

Admirable and good helping community.

Yes, I myself withdraw funds to a Visa card (debit card), you just need to go to your balance on the exchange and click on the minus button and there will be all the withdrawal methods that are available. The Deposit from the cards seems to be unavailable.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Crypto555 said:

I don't think Yobit has this kind of deposit methods available using credit cards. It would be cool if they thought about adding them because as you said they are fast and easy to use 

Yobit is surely going to add this payment method in the future but the problem is that if they add it then they would also have to add a KYC verification to their platform and people will not like that 

Can yobit.com issued debit or credit card for members to withdraw thier profit directly to card with low fees this is an idea for implement if it suitable 

I did not use this feature of yobit exchanges. I not heard about this debit card or credit card withdrwal the transaction .

Just now, Zaradimitri2 said:

Very great idea if that happens to be true but I am nit sure of the news about the bitcoin credit card in the yobit exchanger 

It is a fantasy, issuing a credit card is not simple and supplying them worldwide is even insane.

Youbit credit card master card are totally odd strang to me these terms are so hard for me 

But I think youbit card is necessary for withdraw and its necessary to learn about it and to be expert in this field we have to dealt with all these terms

Just now, alorwi said:

At the minute, yobit doesn't have its claim credit card, but I think within the future it'll discharge my card and let clients pull back cash from it.

Yobit has a lot to update, i would rather them create us a mobile app or a a mobile friendly website than jumping int credit card.

I don't think yobiy exchange except deposits are withdrawal via visa card are master card, and i cannot heard this news previously so I can't sure about this topic, but why we need this cards to use in yobit because we have many option to use like use local bitcoin exchanger buy bitcoins through money and deposits in yobit are withdrawal in this exchange and sell in your local  bank.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think as Cryptotalk does not exist, because the payments made here in the forum are a way to encourage people in the world of cryptos and also to participate in the forum. But I totally don't...

I have not seen that features on the exchange but hopefully that will be addd to the exchange soon. You can withdraw your funds to payeer , perfect money, avdcash . You can also make the deposit of the funds by using such electronic money transfer services. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Posted (edited)

Frankly, I do not use it because I simply do not need it and I have heard of it many times in a forum. Maybe I will use it in the future and anyone with information writes here THIS :^/^:

Edited by harzallah

As I know the yobit exchange doesn't really support the use of credit cards as a way to deposit or invest on the site. But having to use another way of having to buy using a credit card on a site like coinbase and transfer the amount to yobit can be an option to do so

for i don't use any kinds of cards even in my life , now you think me i would use it Yobit no way but i hearded it is good that make search more.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:11 PM, NarastaMasaud said:

There is a function for withdrawing to a Visa card for withdrawing funds from the Yobit exchange, which makes the exchange very attractive. Entering a deposit on the Yobit exchange is not a Visa recharge. 

Stop spreading wrong information to people form this forum. You cannot withdraw your money directly to your debit or credit account from yobit. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

yea I see when you are going to deposit Via USD then you can used your card for it , but u recommend to used card in coinbase to purchase Bitcoin after that you can sent BTC to yobit after that you can used it in any currency. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I have been using yobit for a long time and my credit card is recommended. But I don't really need it, I'm working the traditional way and I'm fine. when I really need it I will use it. This is a helpful thing anyway.

Yes there is , I didn't use it before but if you want to withdraw USD you will find alot of method to withdraw the coin and that is great, there is paayer and perfect money and other method for USD .