Yobit Credit Card! - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit Credit Card!

Me, as well, until not likes that can't be do Store through card, even have new trades as of now there is Store through charge cards, and have Yobit there. Be that as it may, it appears as though I heard that in half a month towards the finish of December they will actualize this thing.

2 hours ago, osunn said:

As I make out here is no such a thing.They retain options to deposit with USD but not with thanks card.You should to propel your currency to websites like perfect currency or yandex money.After that you will sned them to your story

Yes, this feature was already present in Yobit before, but it has been removed and replaced with other options, and I wish it had remained easier. The withdrawal on Visa and MasterCard is easier and better and gives you the possibility to transfer Fiat across many countries.

1 hour ago, singbalt said:
Just now, Crypto123 said:

As I make out here is no such a thing.They retain options to deposit with USD but not with thanks card.You should to propel your currency to websites like perfect currency or yandex money.After that you will sned them to your story

I don,t understand about the yobit credit score card on the grounds that nevertheless i ma now not tune in around it however can be in destiny can be yobit will claim their possess card and we can make use of that card for the pull lower back moreover for the shop in any country and generally first-rate for us seeing that we don,t ought to shop in it through BTC.

My dear, please quote correctly, this quote above is not for me, but I quoted it from the words of the member that you answered. You put it here as if it were my words, and this is not correct, so please edit post and put the quotation correctly.

You can deposit USD on Yobit with PerfectMoney, AdvCash, Payeer, about USD withdrawal Visa/Master Not Ru/Ukr (max $2000) (6 USD + 5%) PerfectMoney (2%) AdvCash (8%) Payeer (2%) Capitalist (6%)

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think yobit exchange is not gave us facilities to buy from credits cards but some others exchanges gave us this facility like binance and bitmart exchange  .

On 10/26/2019 at 8:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

No there is not but you can deposit USD or RUR with payeer perfect money and other internet bank with easy way , In visa i think they accept only banks in Russia or Ukraine

30 minutes ago, mispprof said:

If you're taking out a crypto credit score card use warning and have a look at the rates. I realize a couple of other playing cards inside the beyond modified rates and individuals were both dropping a ton of BTC or had limits and had been incapable to total exchanges beyond $six hundred. There's too the KYC problems. We surely require shippers to acquire crypto natively as a installment.

There is no verification asked fir yobit exchange and that's what I really love in thus exchange you can trade deposit withdraw money without any verification not like other exchange

21 minutes ago, ciamo said:

What! I did not noticed that include in yobit to pull returned reserves utilizing visa card! Is this true what you're saying? How can I do this pull returned with visa I will certainly mentioned on that.

Yes you can withdraw your USD on Yobit to your Master card or Visa card the fees is 6 USD and 5% if I remember you go to your wallet on your account and choose usd 

Unfortunately in Yobit there is no method of withdrawal and deposit using master cards, credit cards or visa cards. Now besides using Crypto address, yobit only makes payments via PerfectMoney, AdvCash, Payeer, Capitalist.

ух ты у этй биржи еще и кредитная карта есть.надо будет ее преобрести.кто нибудь в курсе где это можно сделать?если не затруднит то пишите.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты

I think yobit doesn't have this kind of features of option yet. Which is the flaws in yobit. But if yobit does to have this features in the future, there's a chance yobit will ask you to do KYC for that. So...... yeah, tons of us like yobit because there is no KYC in there.

To me I will say is okay if yobit have a credit and debit card gateway for withdraw, first if all, it will serve as a way of making profits do yubit, secondly it will make it easier to deposit fund.

Yobit credit is very useful for a user like us ,due to that it is ready to withdraw cash.

There may be many advantages of yobit credit card you may withdraw your cash , where ever you have to need of cash 

It will be nice but maybe it won't be beneficial for users like me, as I don't in reality like using good name cards. I like better to deposit by crypto in my outlook it's in good health for me.

I am so sure to myself that there is no yobit credit card for now, but maybe they release one. Because i think creating credit card is too early for them. But its a gread idea. 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Crypto555 said:

I don't think Yobit has this kind of deposit methods available using credit cards. It would be cool if they thought about adding them because as you said they are fast and easy to use 

They will surely add this method in the future but I don't think it's safe for them and for their users. Because using a credit card reveals all of your personal information so they will also ask for kyc 

I have not found this in my country, but if there really is a possibility that YOBIT will collaborate on it. But right now I still haven't found this out, so I don't really understand its use.

Is there in yobit have deposits and withdrew method using card .i prefer to deposit using crypto in my opinion its better for me .so i don't use the option 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:29 AM, LokiApeka said:

maybe it won't be useful for users like me, because I don't really like using credit cards. I prefer to deposit using crypto in my opinion it's better for me. and bitcoin can be bought from my friends.

I think they have not used this.  But thwy will soon adopt when it is necessary.

2 hours ago, julianstifler said:

Looks like there isn't any yet, that I know is in Coinbase. If indeed every coin exchange provides a creditcard or paylater this will be a good feature. But unfortunately not all coin exchangers such as yobit hold that feature, maybe it's still in the development concept. 

But currently it too hard for the yobit exchange to have the credit card features for depositing and withdrawing also, because they don't required KYC verification 

It does exist in some countries around the globe but for me it has no use for the reason that the features is not that upgraded for now and the debit card charges will be high

On 10/29/2019 at 11:09 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

at this moment there no such method in yobit . i suggest just check their twitter page for more information. 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I suggest just check theri twitter page for more information.

On 17.02.2020 at 14:30, iciner said:

I hold in thoughts that this highlight has been round for a whereas but it was evacuated and they put instep PerfectMony and AdvitCash card and this can be almost the equal MasterCard wherein you may be able turn on it and after that became from the fun to cash.

I don,t recognise approximately the yobit credit score card seeing that still i ma no longer song in round it but may be in future may be yobit will claim their own card and able to utilize that card for the pull again additionally for the store in any kingdom and commonly outstanding for us on account that we don,t were given to shop in it via BTC.

In yobit exchange I just checked Visa card withdrawal process in USD wallet section it's good to withdrawal money in less charges this is epic strong thing in this exchange.

Admirable and good helping community.