Yobit Credit Card! - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit Credit Card!

is that in the end the crypts are to decentralize the banks, I don't think it's the solution.
Maybe I could see if there is a page in your country that can help you with that.

I do not rule out that in the future YOBIT will do what you say, but I think that would be to find what the cryptocurrencies represent.

hey dude,  i just checked the deposite methods on yobit and i think there no place for master card or visa , the only deposite methods on the exchange are

PerfectMoney (Free)
AdvCash (Free)
Payeer (Free)

On 10/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

Yobit does not have a feature like this and i think yobit is already good even they dont have a feature like this because implementing will also require the users of yobit to do kyc like other exchanges.

Edited by xprince1996

Yes i saw that yobit start the credit card system and this is good for us because so many peoples that use the credit card for payments and they are not buying any coin but now they can buy the coins easily through their credit card and this is good for newbies and also for old clients.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 12:18 PM, jore1 said:

Exactly so, although it currently does not have the features like it but it allows us to withdraw to the payner and its withdrawal speed is also fast enough for money to account.

Huh? Really you can withdraw through payer? I didnt know that. Maybe yobit has a third party partner to enable that feature.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:54 AM, xprince1996 said:

Yobit does not have a feature like this and i think yobit is already good even they dont have a feature like this because implementing will also require the users of yobit to do kyc like other exchanges.

No, you're wrong. The Yobit platform already has a feature for withdrawing funds using either MasterCard or Perfect Money Bank. Payer is also supported by them.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:32 AM, iloveyobit said:

No, you're wrong. The Yobit platform already has a feature for withdrawing funds using either MasterCard or Perfect Money Bank. Payer is also supported by them.

Oh then that is great i didnt know that this feature is available in yobit because I know that it is only available to the exchanges that requiring KYC.

25 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Oh then that is great i didnt know that this feature is available in yobit because I know that it is only available to the exchanges that requiring KYC.

No, it is also available in Yobit. You must search. The good thing is that the price of bitcoin is higher in Yobit than other exchanges . You can earn a few dollars if you sell your bitcoin on Yobit and not in other central exchanges.

26 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

No, it is also available in Yobit. You must search. The good thing is that the price of bitcoin is higher in Yobit than other exchanges . You can earn a few dollars if you sell your bitcoin on Yobit and not in other central exchanges.

Oh thank you for sharing this now i know that i can do some digital money transaction using yobit im really shock this news that i heard from you.

If you take out a crypto credit card be careful and look at the rates. I know a few other cards in the past changed rates and people were either losing a ton of BTC or had limits and were unable to complete transactions past $600. There's also the KYC issues. We really need merchants to adopt crypto natively as a payment.

Greetings, my friend
I do not think that Yobit allows deposits or withdrawals by credit card
It can be via USD and digital currencies

If you meant a credit card that pays from funds in your Yobit exchange every time you use the card in an online store, that would be unnecessary because we already have excellent platforms for this such as PerfectMoney and Payeer.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/28/2019 at 11:50 AM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

as far as i know yobit don't have this option. you can deposit your USD via perfectmoney payeer or AdvCash methods.

Its really you can deposit USD to yobit platform using perfect money? Because I was only know that's you can deposit only cryptocurrencies and exchange them to USD 

You can use third part to deposit with your credit cards like Adcash and Perfect money, right now Yobit website there is not any option to use direct deposit or withdrawal through credit or debit cards.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You cannot deposit money using credit cards (like Visa or MasterCard) as they're not considered safe options (because sometimes they could be stolen or spammed). 

I have also heard about yobit credit cards, I have not used them, now I still use the traditional way, but maybe the yobit credit card doesn't suit me.

I wish that is possible if Youbit exchange work this project then it become world best crypto exchange. This is good for future if the Credit card project worked. This program is crypto customer attractive and more crypto trader use this for life time.

I wish this is possible.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

I don't think so, I've been using yobit for quite a while now and I only see address if you want to  deposit. If you want to pay through credit cards, I think there is a wallet were you can pay through your credit card.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I've never used a credit card and I'm not aware if there is a credit card on Yobit. I'll let you know when I know about it. And if anyone could help me with this information, it would be good for me.

if you want to deposit using a credit card maybe you can try binance but if you use a credit card you are required to KYC

Cards are extra hassle, since they are stolen, cloned, chargebacks issued...

This makes many exchanges avoid cards or simply ask higher fees if you use them.

So if you have other means of payment (bank transfer), you better do that.

And no, afaik Yobit doesn't allow "deposit" or "Buy crypto" with cards.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Currently Yobit is offering withdraw through creditcard and its not for Russia and Ukrain others countries members can only withdraw through this facility deposit through credit/debit card is very risky and scammy just because of this its not available which is good and very wise decsion because this type service can create many problems for any exchange or company without kyc.

I think this feature in yobit was approved but also been removed. i dont know what is the reason. but for me i think withdrawing my coins without credit card is really okay.

I think that it has this feature. You can checkout the yobit website and you'll surely find it out. If you don't then you can just Google it and you can find it. 

• +1 1

Well mate, here I don't really think that the yobit have given access to any card to use it. I think it will be productive for the most of the investors to easily trade from their cards..