Yobit Credit Card! - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit Credit Card!

Yes, I myself withdraw funds to a Visa card (debit card), you just need to go to your balance on the exchange and click on the minus button and there will be all the withdrawal methods that are available. The Deposit from the cards seems to be unavailable.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Crypto555 said:

I don't think Yobit has this kind of deposit methods available using credit cards. It would be cool if they thought about adding them because as you said they are fast and easy to use 

Yobit is surely going to add this payment method in the future but the problem is that if they add it then they would also have to add a KYC verification to their platform and people will not like that 

Can yobit.com issued debit or credit card for members to withdraw thier profit directly to card with low fees this is an idea for implement if it suitable 

I did not use this feature of yobit exchanges. I not heard about this debit card or credit card withdrwal the transaction .

Youbit credit card master card are totally odd strang to me these terms are so hard for me 

But I think youbit card is necessary for withdraw and its necessary to learn about it and to be expert in this field we have to dealt with all these terms

I don't think yobiy exchange except deposits are withdrawal via visa card are master card, and i cannot heard this news previously so I can't sure about this topic, but why we need this cards to use in yobit because we have many option to use like use local bitcoin exchanger buy bitcoins through money and deposits in yobit are withdrawal in this exchange and sell in your local  bank.

I think as Cryptotalk does not exist, because the payments made here in the forum are a way to encourage people in the world of cryptos and also to participate in the forum. But I totally don't...

I have not seen that features on the exchange but hopefully that will be addd to the exchange soon. You can withdraw your funds to payeer , perfect money, avdcash . You can also make the deposit of the funds by using such electronic money transfer services. 

Frankly, I do not use it because I simply do not need it and I have heard of it many times in a forum. Maybe I will use it in the future and anyone with information writes here THIS :^/^:

Edited by harzallah

As I know the yobit exchange doesn't really support the use of credit cards as a way to deposit or invest on the site. But having to use another way of having to buy using a credit card on a site like coinbase and transfer the amount to yobit can be an option to do so

for i don't use any kinds of cards even in my life , now you think me i would use it Yobit no way but i hearded it is good that make search more.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:11 PM, NarastaMasaud said:

There is a function for withdrawing to a Visa card for withdrawing funds from the Yobit exchange, which makes the exchange very attractive. Entering a deposit on the Yobit exchange is not a Visa recharge. 

Stop spreading wrong information to people form this forum. You cannot withdraw your money directly to your debit or credit account from yobit. 

I have been using yobit for a long time and my credit card is recommended. But I don't really need it, I'm working the traditional way and I'm fine. when I really need it I will use it. This is a helpful thing anyway.

Yes there is , I didn't use it before but if you want to withdraw USD you will find alot of method to withdraw the coin and that is great, there is paayer and perfect money and other method for USD .

Deposits or withdraws from crypto sites using a master or visa card is very risk of your information being stolen by hackers online or your bank to refuse the transaction and I don't think this option is available at yobit exchange.

No friend yobit don't have credit card withdrawing method. But you can withdraw your money through skrill, netteler or webmoney from yobit then you can withdraw it from those wallets to your credit card.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/26/2019 at 11:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

Yobit doesn't support the deposit and withdraw through credit cards, yet. But hopefully we may see,the introduction of paypal, credit cards in near future. I personally prefer the transactions through crypto currency,and do not find the need to use credit cards.. and many people wouldn't want to use it. 

No I think Yobit haven't launched its credit card yet. If they introduce it than it would be great for us, the withdraw process become more easier.

I don't think that yobit has implemented credit/debit card system concerning withdrawals. Most exchanges don't have this feature because of the cost involved mostly considering the security of their clients. In fact I've read reports from quite many people that used cards with Binance in the past, and are having problems with transaction requests even after years. Although I have to admit that the issuer of the cards (banks) are always in favour of their client and in cases of scams happening they refund and notify international authorities.

Look at the options in fees, and you will find many options, all easy and fast, choose the one that suits you best, good luck

On 10/26/2019 at 9:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

The yobit exchange doesn't implemented this feature yet, and I think this feature is not implemented because yobit doesn't require identity verification at the mean time.

as i searches on yobit exchange i don't find any deposit or withdrawal options of debit card or credit card from yobit exchange because this exchange not allowing us many other e wallets are available in yobit exchange more then seven e wallets which we can used for deposit and withdraw purposes. 

It is one of a great idea that Yobit may do if ever that thing didn't exist yet. We can able to cashout our money if and only if there's a bank were yobit will cooperate or there's a bank that allows cashout of cryptocurrencies automatically exchange in country's current currency. This is impossible but a great idea to think about.

• +1 1