Yobit Credit Card! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit Credit Card!

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

Is there in Yobit  have deposit and withdraw method using master card, credit card or visa cards? Cause these are best and fast funding method.

as far as i know yobit don't have this option. you can deposit your USD via perfectmoney payeer or AdvCash methods.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

23 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

as far as i know yobit don't have this option. you can deposit your USD via perfectmoney payeer or AdvCash methods.

But I rember I was saw news somewhere said that's yobit deposit and withdraw with credit cards and VISA are coning soon. It is true or not 

• +1 1

You need a special license for credit card payments. For payments within the EU you need a PSD2 license. To get such a license is very extensive and costly.  There are some service provider you can use to use for credit card payments

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

As I know there is no such a thing.They have options to deposit with USD but not with credit card.You need to send your money to websites like perfect money or yandex money.After that you will sned them to your account

• +1 1

Yobit don't offer credit card service for withdraw or deposit, I think they use to offer mastercard way back but discontinue the service I don't know why, If you want to use credit cards you can connect your with advash cash or perfect money.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

But I rember I was saw news somewhere said that's yobit deposit and withdraw with credit cards and VISA are coning soon. It is true or not 

at this moment there no such method in yobit . i suggest just check their twitter page for more information. 

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 7:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

It is not possible to do this on Yobit, but there is other options available. A way I use to get funds to Yobit is via coinbase, I just transfer cash to coinbase, purchase ltc or whatever, and send it on to my Yobit wallet. Yes it is a bit of an effort, but it is a solution if you are stuck. Also, I know that some credit card companies do not allow purchases of crypto, but this varies with each card provider. 

• +1 1

Yobit don't offer credit card deposit or withdraws, you can withdraw you flats from yobit using e-wallet and then withdraw it with a credit card from the e-wallet, yobit may add credit card deposit and withdraw support in the future.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, champ216 said:

No friends. Yobit not accept credit card and debit card because yobit is a big exchange platform and debit card and credit card payment are poor transaction.you can use payeer.

visa or mastercards are not poor method but i dont really love use them in sites like yobit. because these credit card request many info and are easy traceable by government or ... so i don't love work with them personally.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 11:50 AM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

I never used those platforms such as perfect money, payeer and advcash. So I don't know how they work to deposit and withdraw money.

• +2 1

I don't know actually is there any credit card of yobit. As far I know still yobit don't support any credit card or debit card on it. It may be in their consideration at this moment.

• +3 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

Yobit does not such that feature of credit card deposits, also I thought they will not add it never because yobit are the one who hate KYC features.

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Yobit does not such that feature of credit card deposits, also I thought they will not add it never because yobit are the one who hate KYC features.

I think yobit should add KYC verification feature first because end of the day many people will need to deposit and withdraw through the credit card or bank transfer.

• +2 1

I don,t know about the yobit credit card because still i ma not listen about it but may be in future may be yobit will announce their own card and we can use that card for the withdraw and also for the deposit in any country and this is good for us because we don,t need to deposit in it through BTC.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think yobit doesn't have that feature yet because that feature is only available to the exchange that requiring KYC to their users.  

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

17 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I think yobit should add KYC verification feature first because end of the day many people will need to deposit and withdraw through the credit card or bank transfer.

Yobit is now without the KYC procedure, and I like that. But it doesn't hurt if they want to add KYC, in my opinion. Many people must have protested. LOL

• +2 1

I remember that this feature has been around for a while but it was removed and they put instead PerfectMony and AdvitCash card and this is almost the same MasterCard where you can switch on it and then turned from the fun to cash.

Me, too, until not likes that cannot be do Deposit through card, even have new exchanges already there is Deposit through credit cards, and have Yobit there. But it seems like I heard that in a few weeks towards the end of December they will implement this thing.

• +3 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:15 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't think if yobit will adapt that KYC feature cause currently they don't have any profile verification they only have a good security then

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

There is a function for withdrawing to a Visa card for withdrawing funds from the Yobit exchange, which makes the exchange very attractive. Entering a deposit on the Yobit exchange is not a Visa recharge. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I don't think if yobit will adapt that KYC feature cause currently they don't have any profile verification they only have a good security then

So what's will happen if they will not adapt KYC feature? Because now many cryptocurrency platform are recommended to add KYC verification feature in order to decrease hsckers in the cryptocurrency markets that's why banks are not getting hacked easily because they have all customers KYC.

• +1 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:55 AM, bliznec said:

There is a function for withdrawing to a Visa card for withdrawing funds from the Yobit exchange, which makes the exchange very attractive. Entering a deposit on the Yobit exchange is not a Visa recharge. 

What! I didn't saw that feature in yobit to withdraw funds using visa card! Is this true what you are saying? How can I do that withdraw with visa I will really appreciated on that.

• +1 1

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

What! I didn't saw that feature in yobit to withdraw funds using visa card! Is this true what you are saying? How can I do that withdraw with visa I will really appreciated on that.

Unfortunately, the fact that the withdrawal of VISA to the map of the CIS countries is supported. I live in the CIS country and support the conclusion to the map.