Say Hello to Bull Run! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lilykool

Say Hello to Bull Run!

We've been experiencing an already experienced time this a few days ago happened exactly the same thing in a few hours I got up from $8300 to $10100 and then quickly recoiled to $9000 so we're still waiting for the price hike of bitcoin and break that $10000 resistance and set up 

Edited by Wilmer Garcia

6 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

We've been experiencing an already experienced time this a few days ago happened exactly the same thing in a few hours I got up from $8300 to $10100 and then quickly recoiled to $9000 so we're still waiting for the price hike of bitcoin and break that $10000 resistance and set up 

I also noticed it that the price pumped to 10k and then fall below in a few hours. I hope at this current point, the price will hover at around 9500$, which is where it is at the moment. There were some technical analysis on the internet regarding the future prices and it's charts of Bitcoin and the bull run this year. I hope it will come true as they predicted it.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Couple of weeks we notice bitcoin prices goes high and in few hours later drop the prices, recently we see bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars mark and in few hours its drop for 9400$ dollars, bitcoin trys to break resistance level but its not success, but once break the 10000$ mark then we see bull run, but in my opinion bitcoin once again dump up in couple of weeks.

bitcoin has regained again after the crash in march and now it's once again attacking the $10000 resistance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

After 3rd halving, my exception was like Bitcoin price will get skyrocketed. I wonder it is stable around this range $9000-$10000, I think it is due to corona virus affects. Anyway I am still waiting for bull run to come so that I can get benefits by selling my holdings.  

On 12/27/2019 at 7:03 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes i am very much sure that Bitcoin will hit its all time high this year again and it will be a huge pump 2020 will be the year of Crypto currencies and Bitcoin strongly hold your crypto this year

Yes I've been here again after we see the bull run happened this past few weeks. We experienced the price of bitcoin became $10000 so i am happy because we quite experience the bull run.

The bitcoin bull run of this year 2020 is still making it's way but it will commence soon and it will be huge we might even touch 28k before the end of the year if Blomberg's predictions comes out to be true and its important to hold some satoshi to await this great opportunity.

9 minutes ago, George10 said:

The bitcoin bull run of this year 2020 is still making it's way but it will commence soon and it will be huge we might even touch 28k before the end of the year if Blomberg's predictions comes out to be true and its important to hold some satoshi to await this great opportunity.

I agree with you mate. This year 2020 after experiencing hitting the $10000 we can expect that it is still in making way of bull run and we should hold some bitcoin to earn a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:56 PM, Dmasked said:

The so-called bitcoin bull run was very short lived. It couldnot even last a month. I donot call it a bull run it was a mere a small push. The bull run i am expecting and anticipating is supposed to occur after the halving this year, right now we can only wait and see.

Most bull runs are temporary and they are not supposed to last for months! Usually bull runs will start and end in a few days and they influence prices for some weeks. After that prices start to fall slowly and go through some phases of stabilization. No bull run will happen immediately after block reduction. We have to wait at least until the end of the year to see the results we expect. This cycle will repeat every 4 years and a new record or ATH may be recorded.

On 08.01.2020 at 17:19, rajonmia said:

Sometimes coins prices go down and sometimes will be up. That we called bull run. But we do not know when the bull run is coming. But the best way is we can invest when this price will be go down. Thanks

At the moment, prices are more stable and everyone predicts a low price of bitcoin in 2020 - 14k. But it won't be a bull run. We may have to wait until 2021.

On 6/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, most of us do not take advantage of low prices to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the rise.  But I don't think anyone can determine when the prices of cryptocurrencies can rise again

During this time everybody is looking for coins, which is either profitable or low price. That is why cause of currently problems prices are down and everybody now after bull run everything will be better, then they can make double profit. That is it. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

I think bull run is different for different peoples. Because people invested on the market on different prices. Some people invested on the market when it touched almost $3k and this time is bull run for them. Like same some people invested on crypto recently and it's not bull run for them.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

22 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Most bull runs are temporary and they are not supposed to last for months! Usually bull runs will start and end in a few days and they influence prices for some weeks. After that prices start to fall slowly and go through some phases of stabilization. No bull run will happen immediately after block reduction. We have to wait at least until the end of the year to see the results we expect. This cycle will repeat every 4 years and a new record or ATH may be recorded.

Thanks for sharing this mate, i always expecting bull run lasts for a week but now i agree with you we need to wait unkit last day of this year to see if bull runs will really happen here. So better to save some satoshies and wait it to happen.

31 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Thanks for sharing this mate, i always expecting bull run lasts for a week but now i agree with you we need to wait unkit last day of this year to see if bull runs will really happen here. So better to save some satoshies and wait it to happen.

That special bull run that most people are waiting for is quite different from small runs that happen once in a while. I referred to the bull run which is affected by the halving. This run will not happen until the end of the year. This is just what we guess. It may happen anytime sooner rather than later. Don't focus only on halving. There are many small and fast runs that happen during a year and provide lots of potentials for profit. Try to grab these runs and turn them into steady earning.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:31 AM, lilykool said:

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

Just the rise of the Bitcoin within some hours doesn't mean is a bull talking place you need to consider and make research why the hype just In a sudden.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, George10 said:

it will be huge we might even touch 28k before the end of the year if Blomberg's predictions comes out to be true

Well, you're right mate, the bull run is now done and this is not totally shows some improvement in terms of it's price and some predictions are saying that this will be pumped in the month of November or December, i hope this will be happen.

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you're right mate, the bull run is now done and this is not totally shows some improvement in terms of it's price and some predictions are saying that this will be pumped in the month of November or December, i hope this will be happen.

Sure mate it's yet to take place once we break the resistance levels and cross above 10k of which we are nearing to and I think we must be patience with the price and keep holding even when we do not  notice any improvement because it will take sometimes as you have said.

11 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate it's yet to take place once we break the resistance levels and cross above 10k of which we are nearing to and I think we must be patience with the price and keep holding even when we do not  notice any improvement because it will take sometimes as you have said.

Well, this is the sign that the price of bitcoin didn't dumped into lower price because the impact of halving is not totally done, it may affect the price of it by having a new supply of bitcoin in the network.

I think now is the time for bitcoin to take a little rest, since this year it has already reached its peak of $ 12k, and I expect a further decline in order to buy again and continue holding to the best price.

Perhaps in 2021, we will see a new peak in the bitcoin price, exceeding the previous peak at $ 20,000, but after every bull market, the bear market comes, and this is what the trader should warn about because he may lose more in the bear market than he gained in the bull market.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:31 AM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

BTC is now at $13K and expected to goes more upward. Where the market of other alt coins start moving. If this trend goes for more days we can see btc price increase, but it's not gonna be bull run. But this year is not of BTC year where it hit rock bottom and cannot make it up to $20k. This could be 2021 where market would be in better condition. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Razan alikac said:

Perhaps in 2021, we will see a new peak in the bitcoin price, exceeding the previous peak at $ 20,000, but after every bull market, the bear market comes, and this is what the trader should warn about because he may lose more in the bear market than he gained in the bull market.

I am looking forward for a bear market because prices have been so high and stayed there for quite a long time. I'm tired of this situation and if bitcoin crashes to $5000 again, we can buy and enter a suitable position but right now, buying is extremely risky because the market may collapse at any moment and recovery will take lots of time. Only holders are satisfied because they have something to sell at the moment!

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I am not know if there is a bull run yet but I am very sure this is a good begin to be at 13000 dollars today and have very little resistence on the chart, there are som sales of 5000 bitcoin from miner probably but not a lot more.

Hello Bull Run! I am think we are allowed to say this today. The price is looking great we are all hoping and see the chart and it is very likely to have a new all time high even in this year in a month. Everybody is bullish and we don't have any bad news even banks are with bitcoin this time.

• +3 1

Last year was very early and it can still be that bitcoin price can crash again since it is moving in accordance to stock markets and the stimulus package. Bitcoin usually has to wait for good news and price is rising like with paypal and next will be a big stimulus that brings it another $1,000 up.