Say Hello to Bull Run! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lilykool

Say Hello to Bull Run!

5 minutes ago, Rafik said:

I think bitcoin will increase more in the next year 2020. but it won't touch its top price soon. it maybe happen in the year 2022. just wait and see

yes you are right the high price will be cross by bitcoin in the year of 2022 and i think in the year of 2020 also we will see a very huge bull in the price of bitcoin may be bitcoin will hit 20,000 dollar in the year of 2020.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think the bull run is not starting now and and now the price of bitcoin is down but i hope very soon we will see the the great bull run in the market of crypto .

That's exactly how a bull run starts. The whales pump the price so that bulls can have enough power to get into action and continue to move the price higher and higher. It's just the spark that starts the fire 

On 10/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

We cannot estimate this before, for the moment we have to observe how bitcoin will react to the general support that it has laid out, but in some general way thanks to the recurring market sentiment there are more possibilities for bears to tighten more if bulls do not take advantage of the opportunities offered to break resistances.

i don't think bull run is going on his way.. now bitcoin price fall down and it good for everybody and i prefer everybody to buy bitcoin now cause now it price are fall down and when bitcoin price fall down that's means it's coin again with a very good price and it will always brake his old price records mate.. i think this time when bitcoin price fall down so much then it will rock the whole cryoto world mate..

On 10/26/2019 at 12:31 PM, lilykool said:

First of all,We all missed these kind of things.Before I went to my bed,It was about 7k USD and now It is almost 10K USD!

We all know this from the past.Bull Run is started but we still have time to invest in any coin.

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price and when do you think altcoins will start to go to the sky ?

yeah i remember that day. i bought so much bitcoin in 19 october, then sell in the bull market in the next week after i bought it. of course altcoin price will go to the moon if the bitcoin price is rise too. i think bitcoins price will hit its top price in the next year, after halving. i'm sure it will reach $20000 or more.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:31 PM, lilykool said:

When Do you think Bitcoin will hit it`s top price

For now we cant expect anything because whales are still accumulating bitcoin but next year is another story bitcoin halving will give a big impact for the next all time high of bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I don't know, it's just my newbie perspective maybe next year is alt season before bitcoin hit ATH in 2021.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:31 AM, lilykool said:

This time i am ready to get the profit because i buy so many coins and safe them into my wallet and i hope i make good profit this time in crypto market because this time crypto market will pump all the market so much high and i hope i make good profit this time in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello bull run I am patiently waiting for you. Honestly, I think the bull run will happen next year (2020) when the bitcoin halving event occurs.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Hello then. But the price dropped significantly last month and been dropping its price over the time. Still hoping for the 10k usd mark again but I think it won't happen very soon. 

maybe in the next year the price of bitcoin can increase rapidly. But this is only speculation, for sure if you don't want to be left behind then invest whatever coins you think have value bagis when bought and sold.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:37 PM, bestprofi said:

Let's not deceive ourselves for nothing. It was a pump and dump made like a book, and about US $ 55 billion was used in 24 hours. And in order not to see bitcoin moves, they took out USDT loan.

Who issued the pump, and did some people knew about the pump so profited fro i as those whales did. I want to know it is possible to profit from these pumps and dumps, is there any alert system/website.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Who issued the pump, and did some people knew about the pump so profited fro i as those whales did. I want to know it is possible to profit from these pumps and dumps, is there any alert system/website.

There is no precise rationing by which you can predict the exact currency on which the pump is made but there are bots that announce the massive movements of coins in certain wallets.

15 hours ago, bestprofi said:

There is no precise rationing by which you can predict the exact currency on which the pump is made but there are bots that announce the massive movements of coins in certain wallets.

That's kinda what i wanted to here, where do i find these bots that detects massive movements of coins? I want to form a trading strategy with the pumps and dumps.

The bull run is yet to come. There is still time for that to happen. The market is in bad situation the bear are strong in the market

So you think that we are engaged. In this case, you will get there, but it could be a cow race. But we do not say that it will last longer, we will not do when it will bounce. Fair basis to accept the basic exchange.

I would like to see Bitcoin rise in price. I try every day to watch the green candle on the Yobit exchange and say Hello Bull Run. 

Friend, I think that while not the best time to purchase cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, I think it needs a little more to fall in price, as it actively began to fall, then you can buy, and then take a profit!

Bitcoin won't able to cross $10k in this year. But in next year we can expect high price. I'm still buying & selling bitcoin will buy some more btc to hold when the price will down again in this year.

Bull run is on the way. In few months it will hit us. The price of bitcoin goes up higher. Last 2017 December the highest price of bitcoin i believe that it will happen again because many countries legalized bitcoin as their payment, or payroll for there employees. So much opportunity that Bitcoin can gave us.

I think bull run will happen very soon, we just need to wait and have patience. At this time, bitcoin is still in a low price so just wait.

Whoa this discussion turned out for a long time, I guess it's just short bullish because of some good news like launching Bakkt and others but now the bitcoin trend is back to bearish and my predictions will continue until the end of 2019. Let's hope we will see another bullish trend at the beginning 2020!

As of now, we are facing the lost of money because of the price of bitcoin that is too low, many people are talkking about of bull run and it will be comes in 2020 because the halving of bitcoin will startee in the mid year of 2020 so we can't missed this opportunity to get some more money.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:33 PM, spyaquino said:

I still don't know if the bull run is on its way, but that the trend within a few days is going up, we have no doubt, but when the high is not coming, we can only save or buy as much BTC as we can, to party later !!

at least until the end of this year, we haven't seen it and will most likely end up with a value of $ 7,000 or even $ 6000 for bitcoin. but in the next year, we still have big hopes to say hello to bull run.