What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

We use technical analysis to understand incomprehensible market movements. If we do our technical analysis and the subject is still ambiguous, then we should move away and search for other opportunities

It would be better on the off chance that we balance technical analysis in exchanging to improve the precision of specialized signs. Regardless of whether you wind up picking specialized technical methods, make certain to keep up to date with the most recent news about crypto coins.

• +2 1

Technical analysis is good but to be honest it does not have a room here because the crypto market is very volatile and the price is not stable, however trading skills and market strategy is the only aspect needed here.

Dear technical examination cant truly foresee the developments of the coins,Technical investigation is acceptable in exchange however few out of every odd time each investigation is acceptable some time news based exchanging is considerably more useful yet now this time news won't work like previously and practically all the market will go through the mental base.thanx

This market is very volatile many people relly on technical analysis. On the other hand many neve think about it. Too much relly upon analysing all the time can lead us to some lose sometimes. It is sometimes very difficult to predict. 

• +1 1

There are three types of analyses,the technical, fundamental and the sentimental analyses. Out of all, the first and the most important is the technical analysis,every trader must first learn it and be sure they know it. It is also a means indicators can be represented which are also very useful in trading. 

In my view, technical analysis is important for trading. You must study the analysis of the currency before buying and selling, or you can follow people who have experience in the market and analysis. 

• +2 1

Many of us are unknown at this time. There are many necessary backs on this site, many of us do not know it. But I think if you work a little more carefully on this site, you will find the light of hope from here. The role of technical analysis in this crypto is essential. If you want to invest coins here, check from the market to see if it is the real currency, then you will invest.

Technical analysis is very important for this site. Cause lot of things need to update. So we should analysis about all technical issues. We faced lot of technical problem in this forum. That is need to improve. So technical analysis is very important for this site.

Once I have heard an economist talking about cryptocurrency and forex market and he literally said that the technical analysis for these two markets are a big joke, there  are no right predictions because there is a strong power that are the whales who are in total control, it is true that with crypto there is no central authority but the whales have the authority of the big capital they have and the tremendous impact it is able to make. 

The most important thing is to know a good trading system through a person who already has results with it, every market movement is predictable, but this does not give us the opportunity to win every operation. The market always moves in a similar way, either fast or slow; if there are very volatile movements that are almost unpredictable, but these are almost always caused by a strong news. 

• +2 1

Many people use the previous market movements to analyze it and predict the future volatility of the market currency. But I don't think that it's possible to predict the market correctly and market don't follow these predictions. 

I think that technical analysis is necessary and everyone should learn and use it because it will benefit you in many currency movement analyzes and how to determine the path of its movement and its graphic line, but you must study seriously and objectively more to be aware of the currency path and achieve what you want from it

• +2 1

When it comes to rapid fluctuations in the digital currency market, technical analysis cannot forecast them because they are caused by whales, but when the market is stable, technical analysis will help you predict the price of the currency.

• +2 1

Technical analysis can help us to guess the near future of the coin based on the information of its past such as the history if the coin, its volume and all the aspects that could have effect on it's price.

Trading is not dependent on luck or good anticipation! Rather, the foundations of technical analyzes were laid through studies and research that lasted for many years! In order to arrive at the best effective trading strategies for predicting price and stock movement.

• +3 1

Technical analysis created to help trader decide what the best for him. In this analysis included indicator to predict market direction, stop loss and take profit area. Trader can also use fundamental method as basic analysis. Analysis create prediction and prediction not always right. Money management is your safety, use it to avoid bigger lost. 

• +2 1

The technical analysis represents a small part of the market analysis of Bitcoin or any other currency that you want to analyze, I think that it is not everything, before doing AT you must do a market analysis, study the volume well and look possible reasons for market movements.

• +4 1

So dear may people use technical analysis. But many people predict. I don't know much about trading so I don't know is people analysis technically. 

Thanks.

It is a nice idea, technical analysis to predict the market is a great thing for investors. Actually, Technical analysis basically based on past trading activity and price changes. But in this market technical analysis is difficult because it does not follow past trends. I prefer see the history price year by year or month by month. Then see volume, marketcap, and the price so i can predict the movement next will going up or down.

• +2 1

In my view, technical analysis is important for trading. You must study the analysis of the currency before buying and selling, or you can follow people who have experience in the market and analysis.

• +3 1

Of course not, the analysis cannot predict these things, so here experience plays a big role in anticipating such movements. Experience is one of the important things in the field of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is impossible for us to place forecasts and forecasts within the field of encryption, as you said that the market is witnessing very large fluctuations and continuously. Therefore, most of the expectations are wrong and I believe that trust in technical analysis is bad. 

The news does not affect the prices of cryptocurrencies significantly, so the one way to predict prices is to use technical analysis or time analysis, and through technical analysis you can determine the goals that the currency will reach and determine the price of the stop loss

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 8:38 AM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

We need to improve our knowledge of the yobit order and there is a set point so we can improve our business with help of yobit trading and get the profit 

• +1 1