Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now, I want be more and more better, Of course by improving posts quality and become the information center of the crypto world. These all can be achieved with hard work  of all members. So we more think about what we can contribute to this forum than we think about the results we will get.

Crypto talk is the best forum I have ever use. You can earn money from this forum by posting. I think only this forum pay to there users. For this I love this forum.

AL SHAIMON

On 11/9/2019 at 1:09 AM, lacusc62 said:

Maybe after Pay Per Post ends and as you say "How about after 5 years" If the cryptotalk team is active by adding features and various local sections at least we can compete face2face with BitCointalk, Why not pass Bitcointalk? So far it is the biggest crypto forum after reddit at the moment and 5 years is not enough for that.

I dont think the goal of this forum is to compete with bitcointalk or reddit. Bitcointalk has more than one million members I think so there is no way cryptotalk can compete with that

On 10/26/2019 at 10:39 AM, guderfy14 said:

Cryptotalk is nice in terms of earning profit as well as the news and happening in the world is here.  And they also aware of any cheating in this forum so they make updates in order to be fair for those single user like me because other user in order for them to earn a bigger amount of profit they tend to make multiple accounts and they are just spamming.

Fraudsters are on the rise. But I think talks will have a way to fix this. I have always wanted to develop talks now and not cheating or spam.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

As i see now i am new on forum but the rules on forum are changing to make this forum a good place free from spamming and healthy community for crypto progress in term of building genuine members.So far i see i will be proud seeing my self after five years in past at becoming member of cryptotalk. Where all now members will be consider seniors.

Day by day crypto talk rules is changed. It's a hard for newbies.but it makes environment healthy. Unnecessary post is cleaning and block the violation account.

We hope that it will keep its strategy the same as it has. Because if stops giving payments on posts then no one will come and waste time. Members are attracted here due to the trust. 

On 10/25/2019 at 11:26 PM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Many posts in the forum do their best to discuss each topic that is raised, perhaps the campaign lasts 1 year or lasts less, you never know, the imagination as a writer depends on everyone and is essential for the vitality of the forum, Cryptotalk Since its inception until today it has had a large and very exponential growth from its content and quality to its registered users.

2 minutes ago, Sunjina said:

Day by day crypto talk rules is changed. It's a hard for newbies.but it makes environment healthy. Unnecessary post is cleaning and block the violation account.

There should be strict rules regarding spamming and any other type of misuse of the forum. But the admins should also take in mind the interest of the members.

I think this forum has made a good and strong start and I hope it has a great future among similar forums. I think after five years the forum will be much bigger now and the number of members will double hundreds of times and getting membership in this forum will not be easy.

Just now, Crypto123 said:

I think this forum has made a good and strong start and I hope it has a great future among similar forums. I think after five years the forum will be much bigger now and the number of members will double hundreds of times and getting membership in this forum will not be easy.

We are expecting the same thing for the forum. They can improve the quality of the forum multiple times if they stand on the same strategies.

Well, it will not be the same thing.  The new rule will help cutting down spams.  If someone has 5 accounts, he will have to write 250 posts or replies before he can get paid.  I hope he will give up the other 4 and concentrate on just one 🙂

Edited by Bnance10

Now we are more than 10000 user in Cryptotalk forum and it become bigger day by day we have a lot of work to do to keep this forum clean and with a very good reputation 

Five years? That is just a small amount of time! We will not notice that five years and will just come like nothing happened. I'm happy in our forum that is why I do not notice the time that passes by when I'm here. Also, I do think that the future of our forum is bright! 

I think that cryptotalk will be fine the community has grown .This forum will be a big forum and we can get additional income from this forum.

I think a week from now since Christmas seasons is coming, many people will join this because we know this season has many expenses. And when that happens many topics will be added