How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

The forum is doing it's best to add more earning feartures but we also have to help ourselves in terms of creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit from in every section you visit. Cryptotalk is currently one of the best site that pays for publication so let's recommend it by making good contribution.

• +4 1

Crypto talk is the best forum I have ever use. You can earn money from this forum by posting. I think only this forum pay to there users. For this I love this forum.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:36 PM, MrGox said:

Right now it is really hard to predict neither a few days nor tomorrow. Cause of corona everything has been destroyed really. We can only hope right now and l hope it will be better than now. 

Well, even though the corona virus are hitting this cryptocurrency, this is also recovered as soon as possible because there's a lot of people who are invested some huge amount of crypto coins and as of now the price of the coins are now fully recovered.

I don't think this pay per post campaign will end in five years time because in five years term this forum will gain more popularity than bitcointalk and it will also gain more users than the total number of users it has currently.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 11/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This forum will continue for the long term and will evolve with each stage and become the best forum for cryptocurrencies

Actually this forum will live for long because the forum is creating more interesting ways of earning like Rating of other members post and also for creating interesting topics. So l think this will make the forum to be the best crypto currency forum in feature.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

From now on everything is moving smoothly, the forum is gradually growing up, I said this because the members first aim here is to obtain the daily paid but today is above that because we get friends and family here, which is more important than daily paid. Before I request for anything I will first thank moderators. I want moderators to add more section we can discuss about.

My brother, it is easy to look at five years in the future in my view if the situation continues like now and renewed development. We are only trying to transfer the information between us and benefit from it.

Cryptotalk was increase every time because many people are be join the cryptotalk many people are start join the since the believe that the was start payment many people are use it on the platform and some of are waiting to join the platform because they are believe that it will work as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many are joining this great platform or this forum every day , infact I just joined am finding it interesting already , so I believe the talk token will be favourable and good,let all wait and see the outcome sooner or later 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

A very cryptic post that I am not understand and I read the comment bellow but noone else was and everyone is wonders what is this person talks about. For what it matter I am a new member to the forum and not like anything that is not well written and it does not have a key point to it but is only a message that only a friend of his will understand.

On every single day cryptotalk is becoming more popular many new users are joining we should work more harder to maintain at the top position for the cryptotalk forum.

13 minutes ago, Jacobabram said:

We in the Cryptotech space offer every day something new of ideas and topics..We gain new experiences and spread knowledge about various areas of life, this means that the forum will become brighter and more rich in knowledge day after day .. I have no doubt about that.

I agree, but it will still have that old question: and if one day the forum stops paying for posts, how many people will continue to use the forum? this must be the main concern of the administration because this is a business for them and if they do not make a profit, then they will close the forum

10 hours ago, rubygonzalez2k20 said:

Well today everything continues to work perfectly for the good of all so we must continue to grow the forum so that it lasts much longer in time we are the ones who decide how long the pay-per-post campaign can last, so we must all contribute our grain of sand to improve the forum every day 

Excellent reply I congratulate you Miss I think we should all think like you if we want to take this forum to the next level, we are what we have in our hands the future of this forum, so as you very well say we must all contribute our grain of sand to continue improving the forum

Talking about days, I think that there is a huge number of enrollment to this platform daily. So I feel that it is necessary that the platform update it's feature in order to in corporate the huge number of users. The future and potential of the crypto talk platform in the coming days as well as the years is unlimited.

• +1 1

I think there a lot of changes from the past. Because so much people joined to this cryptotalk. So it means cryptotalk best of the best

• +5 1

On 26.10.2019 at 06:26, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

very interesting, I can't wait too, it's so interesting to watch all the questions here and follow the answers. All people are different with their knowledge and to gather everyone here is just cool and a great joy that we can read all this here.

Lol, seems like your wish was granted. So many new users, me included, so many new posts. This type of activity is incredible. Sometimes forum is barely working because of it.

Regards, It is almost a year since i register on Cryptotalk. now the Cryptotalk community has grown, we have come to learn to share opinions. I have almost a year and I came to learn more by reading about the world of Cryptocurrencies and all the users and their experiences.

Thanks.

• +3 1

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.e5a1f1994640807e7fc74930b70083ab.png

• -5 1
  • -2 1

Crypto talk is one of best earning and learning forum of crypto world. Now on 15 payment in btc will be over and new talk token will be released. I think this change will be good for crypto talk because now they have their own token for payment. 

• +2 1

I trust hardly any days from now crypto talk will include new fetures inthe site likewise it will have more than 120000 in end of that year.

• -5 1

They have been doing an excellent job, and I am sure that they will be making updates to improve the forum together with the contribution that each of us can provide by giving it a good use and thus having a better experience that in turn generates better benefits
  • -5 1

Yes, a great topic. I think that Crypto Talk will be more useful in the future after he has created his own currency. I think that this forum is in a way to outperform the site “Talc” if it continues at this level...Profiting from Crypto Talk needs serious work and good research, and the thing that I liked about this forum is the strict laws and the speed in giving results.

After the mission wrapped up. You will currently observe the dependable one from the ravenous one. I anticipate that this gathering should be all the more great as today as far as quality posts by different individuals.