How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

This campaign  May go for long time as it is working  well.  There is chaw that it will more popular  in the future and wil work  more vastly  then now.

Cryptocurrency has long attracted increased interest from certain individuals, but the fact that you can earn money on it is even more interesting.

Sorry, but what is the ppp campaign, I have been here for several months and have not heard of it before or anyone talking about it.

In what personally I think that the future of cryptotalk is going to make great by going to add a lot more functions to make them the best forum on cryptocurrencies possible and we have to be in favor of that so we can take the forum to the top

After a massive cleanup of violators by country, the forum has regained control a little, while the community contributed reporting daily spamers and violators, but if it has decreased, and with respect to the life of the forum, it is up to us.

• +1 2

On 11/8/2019 at 10:07 AM, th3nolo said:

The simple ways to earn money on the internet do not last as long, at most last 1 year, a normal expectation would be 6 months and in the worst-case scenario 3 months.

So go do something productive with the money you earn, not just spend it on your daily stuff.

It seems that we've passed the normal expectations as of now and going further. I would love the cryptotalk campaign to be evolved though into something better that will attract more new people. Probably be a little more strict as well with spammers, although the mods did a magnificent job in containing them.

• +1 1

The future is not that clear and it's up to those who started the cryptotalk campaign to decide when it's going to end, but if they can manage to get it going for 5 years as you said it would be great for long term members and for the forum itself because there are not that many forums in crypto and a forum that can sustain high amount of activity for that long period of time would be at least among the top 2 crypto forums.

• +1 1

What are you talking about? What is PPP campaign? Frankly, your topic has confused me and I have not found anything explaining what ppp is in the comments.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:11 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think the forum will become more larger because of how great this forum is. maybe this coming days or months we can see a lot of feature or updates that admins and moderators are working on.

You're right buddy. Because most users have free time these seasons, i think this forum will be bigger than what we expect because many contributors spend their time here. I hope moderators announce some good news for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, UT2001 said:

Not sure how long this campaign is still going to go on but there is a post in the about forum section from one of the admins stating that this will be going on for the long term so it does sound promising.

Yes there's no definite month, date, time or days the moderators say when this forum will end so i suggest keep posting quality posts so you still continue to earn some satoshies here especially this time of many countries are in lockdown.

• +1 1

there isn't any dough that cryptotalk successfuly attract a good amount of active user to their platform . in future when payperpost campaign is stoped then we see some good signature campaign and bounty campaign here .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I hope in the future crypto talk should add more features crypto talk is the best earning site so far there is no any site like crypto.

If you mean how long the forum will continue to operate, receive members, and pay I think time is open And that the forum has now begun to consolidate its position in the world of Crypto in terms of its independence in the currency in which it is paid and the method of payment and the distinctive method of work and I think that the duration of his survival and his foundation is an indefinite period never.

The forum CryptoTalk has evolved considerably since it was launched in September last year and has become one of the most important crypto forums in the world. The forum was updated in the month of June and we are now waiting for the September 1 date for the start of trading with TALK in the Yobit

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Five years of Paid per post campaign? That's gonna be good, but there are lots of things to consider. There will be more things that will happen. 

I hope that there will be companies that eill get here to gave us signature campaigns or even bounty hunts. 

On 8/5/2020 at 12:17 AM, Abuyaman said:

the fact that cryptotalk is paying us for our activity but i think this will end soon if the members are keep playing the rules

I didn't understand why you saying this will end soon mean what?, this campaign end but soon it's not possible because forum start new campaign and launching new talk token to pay PPP campaign, I think this forum run this campaign for long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I didn't understand why you saying this will end soon mean what?, this campaign end but soon it's not possible because forum start new campaign and launching new talk token to pay PPP campaign, I think this forum run this campaign for long time.

I didn't get it either, probably some mistake by this members part as the new campaign has just recently started and it is expected to bring many people in, once they see the rewards in September.

• +4 1

29 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I didn't get it either, probably some mistake by this members part as the new campaign has just recently started and it is expected to bring many people in, once they see the rewards in September.

@BTC Future  this forum is made for teach crypto currency all over the people in this worlds... If anyone think that it Will end soon then there must be have two logic.. Number one is,maybe the forum authorities will stop paying payment if this forum fill up with the full spammer member.. And second reason is, this forum might open a system from where member can earn easily like bounty programme, airdrop or signature campaign.. 

But no one sure that the forum will stop paying... So we should not talks about it..                    

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Genius insight indeed, whosoever has been existing in this forum in particular earlier this year till date will agree with you that there is less spam activities, low quality post or offensive/annoying post in the forum. The forum now is clean neat and enabling for all users

• +5 1

we are wating for the new system to be really sure of what is coming but the truth is that we are all suppose to support this forum this is what we need to follow we really be sure of it its good to work as hard and putt together good forum post so that we can grow it, we can also invite more members so we earn more from the token 

• +5 1

very true @Guru2050 the forum has shown a lot of good clean up , and the work has been perfect in so many ways , @Mwangi I disacgree with you abit its good we keep on enjoying the current system and the we are , we never know what will happen and I think there is going to have a huge influx a huge influx when the token is released so enjoy now and we are going to see what happens when the system is released

• +3 1

At the beginning we were paid with BTC but now we get paid with official token for Crypotalk! This is a biggest update for me, but i think there will be more good updates in the future.

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, Guru2050 said:

The forum now is clean neat and enabling for all users

The forum is not clean yet and there are always certain people trying to exploit and earn by cheating.

On 8/6/2020 at 4:55 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

this forum is made for teach crypto currency all over the people in this worlds.

Actually it wasn't made to teach crypto currency, I don't know where you've read something like that. It isn't valid though. It was made for people to discuss cryptocurrencies.

Somehow many people that had no idea about crypto decided they should try and earn 2-3 dollar per day by spamming nonsense replies and offering nothing.

@Irungu thank you mate, actually it's conducive very favourable and yielding smooth running of activities in forum.  Nevertheless this success is attributed to the new campaign of the system, though so many people have been displaying divergent views or what I describe some times as mix reaction regarding the new talkcoin. I don't know if you have any thing to say or make more clarification about the new coin TALK COIN.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

As we all know we have less than 20 before September which the talk token is expected to start trading in yobit exchanger, for that i just hope the token start with a good prize so that we the current workers can earn something good to our various wallets and also the prize is what will determine the faith of many members working here because if it starts very low definitely some members will go offline which will as well make the forum look dull.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day