How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

We are now a great community! it's true Yobit remains my favorite site for trading and I come on Cryptotalk to learn new stuff but also find my forum friends.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:52 PM, heather said:

I think everything in cryptotalk will be fine. Because this forum will be grow  everyday, so many members can learn more and earn money.

no one can tell , i mean yes we are doing our jobs sharing information and modiraters are helping the forum too but in the end this is depend on members here after compain end 

Five days from now would be an additional day to have additional adoptors.While this campaign continues we can expect that 10,000 users will be added with new members.Our family here in cryptotalk are becoming bigger in just a matter of time.

3 hours ago, guderfy14 said:

C’est une bonne observation pour vous, mon ami, chacun de nous a sa propre expérience en cryptotalk et toutes celles-ci ont une bonne évaluation, comme nous pouvons le voir dans ce sujet. Je suis heureux parce que le forum grandit continuellement, alors continuons et gagnons bien.

I hope that this community remains welded and brings this more for the world of cryptocurrency, the human part is very important to me because without this humanity nobody will be able to forgive or even to learn from others, let us be modest and honest!

CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now, I want be more and more better, Of course by improving posts quality and become the information center of the crypto world. These all can be achieved with hard work  of all members. So we more think about what we can contribute to this forum than we think about the results we will get.

Crypto talk is the best forum I have ever use. You can earn money from this forum by posting. I think only this forum pay to there users. For this I love this forum.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:09 AM, lacusc62 said:

Maybe after Pay Per Post ends and as you say "How about after 5 years" If the cryptotalk team is active by adding features and various local sections at least we can compete face2face with BitCointalk, Why not pass Bitcointalk? So far it is the biggest crypto forum after reddit at the moment and 5 years is not enough for that.

I dont think the goal of this forum is to compete with bitcointalk or reddit. Bitcointalk has more than one million members I think so there is no way cryptotalk can compete with that

On 10/25/2019 at 11:26 PM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Many posts in the forum do their best to discuss each topic that is raised, perhaps the campaign lasts 1 year or lasts less, you never know, the imagination as a writer depends on everyone and is essential for the vitality of the forum, Cryptotalk Since its inception until today it has had a large and very exponential growth from its content and quality to its registered users.

I think this forum has made a good and strong start and I hope it has a great future among similar forums. I think after five years the forum will be much bigger now and the number of members will double hundreds of times and getting membership in this forum will not be easy.

Well, it will not be the same thing.  The new rule will help cutting down spams.  If someone has 5 accounts, he will have to write 250 posts or replies before he can get paid.  I hope he will give up the other 4 and concentrate on just one 🙂

Edited by Bnance10

Now we are more than 10000 user in Cryptotalk forum and it become bigger day by day we have a lot of work to do to keep this forum clean and with a very good reputation 

The number of coins that the forum may pay to us is not limitless, we should to know that. Who knows how much time the forum will exist?! With big amount of members it really may turn to something big and that moment will come more investments from ads and so on. 

This forum will continue for the long term and will evolve with each stage and become the best forum for cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

A year from now I think this forum will be full of interesting crypto articles and posts. Only time can tell what will happen in the future.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

We all here not for the satoshies only dear. Many users using this for learning purpose and the number is really increasing day by day. so,  it will be used like present after the campaign in my opinion

Bengali?

View this Topic

Cyrptotalk in five years from now, i think it will become more popular like bitcointalk. It can't reached the achievements of bitcointalk but i think it can do it too. Hope this forum will become more successful after five years from now. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

Your opinion is good and I like your opinion.

In an online business like this is actually trying to teach you to be patient because everything requires patience and then you can get good results as long as you know the rules. If you are looking for maximum results then you have to be patient and think twice so you can get what you want.

Well, i just hope it will be better and will improve more. I would really like it if they will make an app for crypto, it will be easier to use.

Just now, Lyta said:

I trust this discussion will take a long more years to work since it helps a ton of clients that truly needed to find out about in the field of crypto and it helps others that are contributing here.

My only desire is that few days from now we will have new accounts from big people, like McAfee and Zuck of facebook.

Crypto talk is very okay for me, but i think it would be more okay if they will update something or if they will improve something in thei progress like they are going to make an application in cp that we can download for free. Because for me if they will make an app it would be more easier. 

In fact, I can't understand your words 🙄🙄🙄...!!
Let me explain exactly what you are saying...

What did you mean with ppp?? Or what did you mean with 5 year??? 

I saw many people answer what they really meant

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

This post was posted last October 26 and until today, there had been a new update and probably might be the better solution, if not the best, for those people who are complaining about getting their payments.

5 hours ago, Kami said:

Crypto talk is good for earning friends just do it a good work and that i wanna to say that form is awsom for all of us we will do work our there and that form is awsom to give us a knowledge and paymet.

Right to say this forum is very awesome forum for all the crypto lovers and also it is a very nice place for earning.