How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 7

2 minutes ago, guderfy14 said:

Cryptotalk is nice in terms of earning profit as well as the news and happening in the world is here.  And they also aware of any cheating in this forum so they make updates in order to be fair for those single user like me because other user in order for them to earn a bigger amount of profit they tend to make multiple accounts and they are just spamming.

With a reply like yours, I mean many replies like yours... I changed my mind!  Yes, five years? Easily.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

I think everything will be fine,nothing has change,there is nothing to worry about this cryptoTalk,i believe while still on the right track,so everything must be okay

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

I hope few days from now crypto talk will be adding new fetures inthe site also it will have more than 120000 in end of that year.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3

I don't get it it, this forum is great but will the pay per post campaign be ending soon? I haven't seen any news or posts about it. What excites me is the ending of the max posts contest. I'm actually curious as to who will win the 1BTC grand prize.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Why are you saying, what do you mean five years!? and what do you mean few day, you just confused me. Are yiou saying the ppp will last for few days or for 5 years?

About next few coming days this forum will be #1 forum in the world also it will connect whole world here and help to bring world to crypto world.

• +1 1

I think this forum will take more years. Because other user in this forum in order for them to earn a big amount of profit. Hopefully this forum will last more and more years.

• +1 3

After the campaign finished. You will now see the loyal one from the greedy one. I expect this forum to be more good as today in terms of quality posts by other members. 

• +1 4

i hope the compain to not end ever haha,  but i think the day will come when the admins will stop the compain , but anyway i apreciaite this work that they do because i really needed a money source .

• +1 7
  • +2 1

Admin and mods are doing a great job of maintaining the site, clearing it of annoying bots and spammers and giving legit forumers a chance to earn with posting good content.

Personally I'll expect a slowdown of posts on day 1 of the campaign's end. People getting burned out from posting their daily quota 24/7 needs to rest too. LOL.

• +1 5
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Cryptotalk is very nice for me because you can earn profit easily and hopefully this campaign will not stop and also interms of posting be fair to the member that they thinking to construct a sentence to post, stop plagiarizing their post. Happy posting everyone.

• +1 3

I think everything in cryptotalk will be fine. Because this forum will be grow  everyday, so many members can learn more and earn money.

• +1 1

For the moment everything is fine, the forum grew up silently but surely, the first goal for all were the bonuses of each day and the grand prize, but now it has become a little family, and having friends is the most important . thanks Cryptotalk.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I hope cryptotalk will add more sections to talk about so we can have more spaces in this forum, really thanks to admins, I'm sure they will update and adding somethings new, I hope they will make our propositions in mind and think about them

• +1 4
  • +2 3

On 10/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

Same to you bro. After 5 years i can earn a huge amount of mBTC in few days from this platform. Whenever i got time, i just visit this site to read and reply messages. I am really grateful to CryptoTalk and Yobit.

• +1 2

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

2 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

You must not violate rules and regulation in this forum in order to do that. For example, if you really wanted to earn high value money... You must not do multiple accounts because you might get banned. In order to do that, Get some refferals and affiliates instead.

Obviously. After sign up and email verification, i read the rules and regulations of this forum as well as the pay per post campaign conditions. And i am not so much greedy and won't be. One of my friend already got banned because of multiple id. But i didn't knew about this. Therefore there are few good and well mannered moderators who are observing every users. 

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/26/2019 at 12:03 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

I don't get it it, this forum is great but will the pay per post campaign be ending soon? I haven't seen any news or posts about it. What excites me is the ending of the max posts contest. I'm actually curious as to who will win the 1BTC grand prize.

They have issued a new notification that is still making payments for posts and will not end in November. I think this will continue long enough to add more contributions from new users

• +1 1

The eternal topic of discussion is what is blockchain and bitcoin and will never cease to interest the mass audience. Five years is enough to make goals achievable with Bitcoin. 

Cryptotalk will be always here no matter what happens. Soon more project will come here and starts their campaign and eventually cryptotalk will gain the popularity like bitcointalk. So stayin here will give you an advantage to see a promising projects in the future.

• +1 2

I think this forum few days from now is still in nice terms. Everyday will grow and bigger, you can earn moneh by posting and you can learn everday by reading some threads and topic. So hopefully it will grow and last long more years. 

• +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 11:26 PM, Bnance10 said:

The simple ways to earn money on the internet do not last as long, at most last 1 year, a normal expectation would be 6 months and in the worst-case scenario 3 months.

So go do something productive with the money you earn, not just spend it on your daily stuff.

I don't really understand what you really mean? but if you mean after the campaign in cryptotalk ,how is the forum look in the 5 years? if I am right what you mean,, It would be large community here it would be like bitcointalk if users still support cryptotalk. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk.org will surely get improvements added in its platform & also they will try to add some new & Innovative features, in this forum a few days from now. Maybe we can see cryototalk forum to beat bitcoin.org in future, anything can happen as it's going great yet for forum.

• +1 2