Friends & Family adoption of bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvousplaitxz

Friends & Family adoption of bitcoin

So, all of us had at one stage, introduced some family member or friend or work colleague to Bitcoin and at some time they decided to buy some bitcoins. Many of these people trusted us as the "expert" in the field of Bitcoin, but we do not have control over the future of Bitcoin and the final outcome of this decision. 

If they bought bitcoins as an investment, did they make a profit or did they lose money? Was a possible loss as a result of their own doing or did they ignore your advice?

I am the only person in my neighborhood who uses Bitcoin
And the one I ask is telling me I don't know anything about it
I don't know what clothes it is lol 😁

Life is great and enjoy it

If I tell you about the benefits of the world of cryptocurrencies leaving your choice if you decide to join or stay away I just tell you that you will not have excuses later that nobody told you or that you do not try to help them, I encourage you to seek information on your own I am of those who think that the changes to be strengthened should not be forced.

Well the family & friends will do not easily adopt crypto, they will be adopting when they will saw you that you started making profits in it.

I told a couple of friends and told them about the possible risks, one invested in btc when it was about 20.000 and withdrew when it began to fall, eventually lost not much, the other on the contrary raised a small amount, it depends on the person, on his luck, patience, Analytics and many other factors

1 hour ago, Thekingcallme said:

I am the only person in my neighborhood who uses Bitcoin
And the one I ask is telling me I don't know anything about it
I don't know what clothes it is lol 😁

It would be nice to open an institution to teach I think you will get a lot of students benefit and benefit

16 minutes ago, kakecrear said:

I introduced bitcoin in my family and some of my friends a few years ago. But they don't want to follow me because they think that is not real for them. I give some advice to them does not work, and they ignore it. In that time, I only say okay, no problem if you don't want to follow me, let me work alone for some time, and we will see the result later. Then I continue to get involved in bitcoin.

can I ask how much time passed form then ? have you reached any good result to show them yet ?

I don’t think that investment is a scheme with absolute success, because everyone would be millionaires, just if you don’t try to go beyond consumer needs in financial matters, you will never get rich

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

1 hour ago, jacquinbob said:

I didn't share with my friend much because cryptocurrency is illegal here. Some of my friends know though, whom I believe. With my presence, one of my friend started mining and had significant profit through holding till last year.

Yes, probably sometimes what people lack for success is a bit of patience. )
Hold the coins now, then sell them for a higher price.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I give explanation about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency to my family. I am very happy for their suppport.  But they can't help me on trading, because they still don't know much about these digital currency.

I advised some people to invest in cryptocurrencies, but did not invest because they did not understand this field, did not understand what cryptocurrencies
But in the end it's good that they didn't invest because the cryptocurrency market fell a lot, and they would lose if they invested.

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

In my case the adoption of Bitcoin is little, the few times that have had fractions of bitcoin spend them, it is very difficult to have a trader or investor culture.

i ask some freinds to jump into crypto world. my friends are good trader in forex, so they has some experiences and i don't need to give him some advice. in the end they won't blame me if they get some loss. 

Before I make attempt of telling my friend about Bitcoin I sat him down to look how it goes in term of going high and lower, think this help him more to be on the field.

9 hours ago, Kim K said:

My wife is more addicted to crypto than i am. Sees it as a means of saving up her money away from spending it. She hardly trades but her coins are kept safely in her wallets. Said once she learns trading, she will start

Right, same with my wife though she don't have a separate wallet, she encourage my efforts 😀 and supports the idea though busy with her own business for now.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

23 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

It would be nice to open an institution to teach I think you will get a lot of students benefit and benefit

I think it will be adopted as a teaching material soon and it has already started in some countries and universities

THINK POSITIVE

2 minutes ago, canhchung4677 said:

It's not easy to recommend bitcoin to others because not everyone can have an open mind about new things they don't know. I have told some of my friends and family, but they don't want to know more about bitcoin and I do not explain bitcoin further. I let them know bitcoin alone because you know what, explaining to others would be a waste of time if they weren't interested in the new technology around them. So for now, I keep myself busy with what I like, and if they come to me and want to explain more about bitcoin, then I will explain it to them.

also inviting them to a new market where it's very risky is not really a good idea as you may make them lose lots of money and they'll blame it on you

On 10/26/2019 at 4:42 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I am already preparing to open a school where I will study blockchain technology, trading methods and investment

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/27/2019 at 11:56 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I am already preparing to open a school where I will study blockchain technology, trading methods and investment

There are private schools in my country and offer courses in trading and blockchain
You can buy from them cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

Well, nobody loses on the crypto market except through a huge misfortune or if he chooses to lose. If you invest in crypto and the price drops as soon as you invest, you choose whether you lose or not. If you withdraw your investment then you will lose. If you start from the idea that investments in crypto are long term, then you will wait until the price increases and this will bring you profit. Patience means money!

It is better to teach them first and show an actual data on how bitcoin works so they  can analyze it and avoid disappointments such as fraud and getting scammed at last.

telling this to my friends or colleagues or classmates and family can be helpful for them. especially to family so that we can increase our income and budget for our daily expenses. if i can learn enough knowledge and learning about bitcoin or anything important about crypto currency i will defined invite them to use it hahaha...

Edited by Kimmy So

We don't know exactly when will increase or decrease bitcoin, but if they can wait until the price of bitcoin is pumping surely they can make profit of it. If you are in the crypto world you must have patience.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

it can be better if we share this also to our friends, colleagues, and families or relatives in order for us to help spreading about bitcoin and cryptocurrency... if the time has come and crypto currency or bitcoins  takes over the mode of payment in future, we are familiar and have a knowledge in the information about it. and we have advantages since we know it...

I advised some friends to buy bitcoins from the middle of 2017 and they were still skeptical about it until the end of the year, when the price increased to $ 20,000, they bought it, I prevented it. after that they lost money, and I was very sad too

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi