Do you think majority of the people heard about btc? - Page 15 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayroz

Do you think majority of the people heard about btc?

at this moment in the humanity each be acquainted with bitcoin the complete my family get bitcoin my friends,ten existence before no one be on familiar terms with it similar me,now every someplace you stretch you make sure bitcoin in Facebook in Instagram,website every adds you make certain behind her near is bitcoin  

yes i think so becausr it is the nationwide trend today because cryptotalk help many people to be well knowledge about handling crypto.

So far, there are people who have not used e-money yet. They only use the Internet as a means of communication

Well when you use the phrase or acronym BTC not quite everyone would actually understand what you really meant but the word bitcoin has already rang onece twice or many time in a lot of peoples ear so they know it value but not what it means.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:54 PM, alden65423 said:

seriously?i dont care about the digits or percentage of people uses,or even know about bitcoin or the all currencies in crypto,because for me whats important is the market cap in which we can see how good or bad market flows,and what would be the help of people that only knows about bitcoin but the reality they dont even invest a small amount inside our community,its nonsense right?

No I don't think so that the majority of the people are about to bitcoin. But the near future majority of the people will know about Bitcoin I think because it is getting very popular.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:48 PM, shahid ali said:

In my point of view the only 10% people in the world know about the word BTC or Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is most familiar crypto coin in the Crypto Market.

in my opinion very less people are aware about bitcoin or cryptocurrency because these days bitcoin is very new technology for some people those people who are already aware about it they accumulated good amount of Bitcoin

On 3/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, Maroof said:

While most people still do not know about bitcoin. therefore, its price is not high. when most people are in the subject, the price will increase several times. Bitcoins cannot be more than 21000000, and people ...

I'm agree with you, BTC supply can't more than 21mln , and if all people know about BTC everyone will just get 0.00... BTC so the price will high, this will also increase the Market Cap of BTC that can attract big investor, Big Investor like to see big Market Cap , because when we have small cap, they will be difficult to sell the bitcoin that they own, or they must dump the price. thats why Big Cap is good for BTC.

I think bull run which was in 2017 made a lot of noise about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and most people heard about bitcoin, but they don`t concentrate on it`s features and opportunities which blockchain provides 

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg