Do you think majority of the people heard about btc? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayroz

Do you think majority of the people heard about btc?

Bitcoin has come along way we have seen massive adoption and so many videos, news, and articles about websites and many people have invested and are now using Bitcoin do you think after ten years majority of people around the world have heard or read Bitcoin one time or another?

Edited by ayroz

Now in the world everyone know bitcoin all my family know bitcoin my friends,ten years before no one know it even me,now every where you go you see bitcoin in Facebook in Instagram,website every adds you see behind her there is bitcoin  

I think a lot of people have heard of bitcoin thru news outlets, online advertising services, thru a friend, watching youtube videos, on facebook, seeing on twitter, there are just so many ways people are hearing about bitcoin and will continue to hear about bitcoin.

Not at all, here in my local, I doubt 10% people know/heard about bitcoin. To be honest, if the figure was 10%, I would be more than happy. Look at India, that's same as well. Majority of the people have never heard of the word bitcoin.

well i make a quick good search and i got this  now in this moment there is 2.1 billion people who knows what is bitcoin and what bitcoin use for 

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

I don't think the majoprity of people know what BTC is or have even heard about it but I do know that the % of people to know about BTC has increased dramatically over the last 3 years. The time it hit 20k was probably the key factor into it hitting the media and getting some attention. The crypto world is forging its way into the real world and it is only a matter of time before the majority is using it.

16 minutes ago, 420blaze said:

Hm... i'm not sure if these numbers are right. How would anyone be able to see if 2.1 billion of people know about bitcoin? This is basically 1/4 of the earth. If you go around, asking about btc, do 1 every 4 people know about it? I doubt. what about people on africa?

im from africa , and belive i know more then 10k poeple here and more who already know about bitcoin , when i said 1/4 i didnt mean they use bitcoin , half of them only heared about  bitcoin maybe 

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

nice question, i think many people know about bitcoin, maybe not in good condition, like bitcoin used from crime, then people will curious about " what is bitcoin"

also bitcoin already 10 years, i can say, 75% people know, at least know the name.

While most people still do not know about bitcoin. therefore, its price is not high. when most people are in the subject, the price will increase several times. Bitcoins cannot be more than 21000000, and people ...

yes almost everyone heard about bitcoin but not everyone is willing to invest on everything that he hears for the first time, it takes time 

17 hours ago, ayroz said:

Bitcoin has come along way we have seen massive adoption and so many videos, news, and articles about websites and many people have invested and are now using Bitcoin do you think after ten years majority of people around the world have heard or read Bitcoin one time or another?

There are many people who don't know that what crypto currency is and how to use it and also how it work and from where they have to buy it.

20k+ Active Crypto Leads are available in a very reasonable price 😇

I think a lot of people around the globe have hear about bitcoin some are interest and are looking to see if it is safe to invest in bitcoin and others are not interesting in investing in a currency like bitcoin and that is it.

Yes, undoubtedly most of the people have heard about bitcoin. But I think they are simply not ready to accept the fact of the development of such technologies and prefer to use the old methods of using cash

50 cent , katy perry / kanye west, kim kardashian, lil jon ,everyone knows about btc, the problem we have now is how to make crypto easier to use and access, without having to remember ur wallet passkey, and the problem of missing a letter when sending to an wallet, and then ur money lost forever.

For next ten years i think yes but mostly bitcoin was heard as crime transaction tool in my country even some people didn't know what it is, i think around 60% my friend didn't know it and 30% know it as crime transaction tool and 10% know what is bitcoin. For now we need to tell and educate them what is bitcoin and what is make that special. Cheers!

btc is the still dominant coin on the market. did u see yesterday, it was go up near %30 percentages in a week, and it ll keep going. Good luck to everyone

1 minute ago, bobXsingular said:

This is because this is just the beggining and bitcoin is mostly used for things that need anonymouzity like buying drugs and doing crimes, but this is not all btc is for. For now, most is this, but only for now. Later we can use for purchases normally

Yeah that silkroad thing and isis terrorist funding make bitcoin have a bad image in my country and yep i hope we can use it normally very soon to buying our everyday need and maybe paying bus with that :D, Cheers!

И всем вам здравствуйте! Деньги которые нельзя подержать в руках, курс которых всё время меняется и за счёт этого можно заработать или потерять деньги. Я давно зарегестрировался на ресурсе "Nice hesh", и у меня есть...

I've read that the percentage of people that have heard of Bitcoin was  89% in April 2019  .

Awareness of Bitcoin is strong across all age groups and  those aged between 18 and 34 years  have the highest rates of awareness 

interesting topic.... I think that the majority of the population belongs to areas/countries where they do not use that much technology or have access to news from outside world... majority of the world is poor, so they probably don't know about bitcoin

But in more developed ares I think that almost haveryone heard about it one way or the other

21 minutes ago, Alinamysh said:

I can assure you, that 3-4 people  in my circle heard about it. To tell the truth, Bitcoin is stil too unpopular, so our mission to advertise it

advertising a world that they are not familiar with and can make them big loss is not a very good idea actually

I think many people have heard about bitcoin,they have heard from television news,but there are still many who do not know even do not understand what bitcoin is