Order in sections - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Order in sections

These issues will be monitored and put a lid on in the future and warn random topics and all, in fact, that you will find a different topic in the section.
Inform the heads of the submitted issue for consideration and take the necessary measures

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are very right in everything you comment, but many people are new and I include myself and sometimes you do not know where or what to post, but we as beginners must also be more careful in the sections that we post comments, it is important to make the comments where they correspond also some are in Russian and others in English

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Everyone should follow these rules so that they don't get warning points or get banned from the forum, but I think administrators should be more strict in following the rules so that these things don't happen in the future.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

A proper order for each section is necessary in terms of the topics and areas of information. so I think it is necessary that the uses follow the rules in terms of the order of the sections so that they post the correct content in each section. The moderators can also ensure that there is a correct order in the posts.

Edited by Nicole018
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

I think that the sections need to have relevant subjects, the exchange section posts about exchanges only and nothing else, and so on the rest, but I have seen lately some posts being made in all sections that are not relevant and have many different subjects, also some of them look like plagiarism. I am sure the forum is taking this matter seriously and is taking steps to make the forum clean from spam and correct the mistakes made by new users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There are different sections in this forum where various activities of Cryptocurrency such as trading,exchanges, coins/tokens, begginers, about forum cryptoworld etc are being discussed so we don't have to create topics in any section we wish instead look at the content of the topic under consideration and select the right section to discuss your topic to avoid your topic being deleted.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think sub sections are very important and can be many more applied as a Technical Discussion, a Miners Problems discussion and many more but if there are members that want to use them. If nobody wants to read about these maybe leave them and we will make some posts for them and can help a few people that want to know.

• +3 1

That's why moderators do everything possible to make this forum spotless. Deleted messages occur at all, due to the fact that almost all users do not use this website in an annoying way. It is possible that they do not understand the rules, as a result, they do not comply with them, and the majority of people have every chance to influence.

• +2 1

Many members don't know the sections where to post related to specific section many of them are posting in wrong section so it's mean they don't know how to post and where I have to post so the first why of earning is to learn well..

• +1 1

I think that it is very important to follow the rules, and an important one is to not post in the wrong section of the forum. We see many make this mistake and then the post is getting deleted no matter how good it is. So, guys always remember to not make this mistake.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 1:30 AM, hexwin said:

Section Exchanges also has news,

Forgive me but exchanges have news too, aren't the news for exchanges better to be posted in the Exchange section? I am new here and try to make sense about this. Are all the news going to the Crypto World section? And news about wallets too?

• +1 1

I think for some reasons, it is a bit hard maybe for the moderators to sort it because there are still some topics that could go under that section and most of the time, they are all related.

• +1 1

Each section is ordered according to the topic, but there are users who make comments on a post that has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They immediately delete that comment because it adds nothing to the sequence of the conversation. The order on this platform requires a little attention.

• Useful or interesting 2

I also agree with you regarding the need for order on each section. There are many sections for beginners for cryptocurrencies and coins, for crypto world, so most uses do not pay any attention to search order required to post content. Hence the moderators bring about some action that can ensure correct topics incorrect sections with the required subsections it can be very easy for us users to navigate through each topic.

Beginners end up making only their posts and may not know that they have rules and that for each subject there is a section. But it happens, and we can guide people so that they learn and can work well and thus work in the right section.

I really think you are right my friend. This is really a informative content.  I think it would create a lot of confusion and mismatch in the sections making it hard for the moderators and also users who are just beginners in the forum. I really think this would lead to unwanted spamming.

• +3 1

thats in fact indeed true as too many news about it not about the crypto world anymore its more like crypto news thing so basically this will help for people seeking information in news of crpyto and most of them would be locked i guess.

Hey friend, thats true and I've also found contents of some section not matching the section. This is not intentionally done by anyone, they are unknowingly making such posts, especially the beginners should ensure that they make news topics in the correct section. If this mistake is not corrected, others will find it difficult to understand topics based on the section names. 

• +1 1

Choosing section for posting is really important, there are some members who doesn't care about that. However thank you for creating such as topic and maybe after read this topic some members will take care about that. 

The people really do not care I think, the sections are to make things different from one and other and people are keeping these things togather.

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, most of the topics are nonsense and useless, especially in the sections that I mentioned, but it is okay that the forum is still a lot of beginners, but I also see that this does not preclude that this should be deleted.

There are many topics out there that do not belong in the section in which they are published, and there are many more that are in fact duplicates of other topics. The moderators and the admin of this forum have become especially efficient in deleting these topics or moving them to the appropriate section, and i think in order to play our role here, we as members should ensure that when we create topics, that it is in the right section.

Yes i also agree with you. To post to a specific department or board.  Another problem is those who encourage bots to respond to these types of topics / threads with random intelligence instead of reporting them to moderators.  All we can do as a user is to look for any thread / topic that we see is in the wrong board / section and hopefully the moderators will act quickly.

There are moderators that are taking care of them I have seen that even there are few topics that are pretty old and they are at wrong section so I do not know why they are not doing, clearing this.

On 10/27/2020 at 6:52 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

The people really do not care I think, the sections are to make things different from one and other and people are keeping these things togather.

Yes Dear @BraveHeart01 we should be responsible in doing things good and ordering in sections. Is like our office if we don't order things will be very hard to find them. So please, lets go to help this fantastic forum Cryptotalk improving its image and ordering its sections...etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif