How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

searching the net and asking trusted people for you for their opinions about it will always be the best solution in such situation , also waiting for people who get into the project you asking about and see if they were able to make profits or not from it , these are the only ways to make sure of a project is it's scam or not

Yes my way of protecting myself from this scams is that I usually use to be very useful with sites that send me offers and I normally makes researchs on the sites before engaging myself in it

On 1/8/2021 at 12:01 PM, Queen Z said:

Hello friends I think there are a lot of scams in this cryptocurrency world. Safety is my priority so I recommend to buy Bitcoin only on the reliable cryptocurrency exchanges (like for example CoinDeal, Kraken or Coinbase), this is the most important rule for me. It's good to verify the information which is said on the internet. do not trust everyone.

That's true since cryptocurrency is decentralized currency its full of scammers and hackers who want's to still our moneys and make our earnings zero, so there are so meany ways to spot a scammers, some are just try to see who developed the site before depositing our moneys or providing our wallet information's, and never trust any investment plans that promise a big amounts of money in return.

It's very easy to avoid scams if you do a good job of researching for identifying most scams.
Most scammers tend to offer overly attractive returns, whether through websites, groups, ads, communities or channels. For that reason, I am always suspicious of all those who offer very high returns or simply require investing an amount of money.
I think that the most appropriate thing to do is to invest only in the most recognized exchanges and acquire knowledge on your own to avoid having bad experiences in the crypto world.

• +2 1

The main way to protect yourself is with research, other details that we can take into account is when they offer huge profits for simple participation or demanding some type of investment, on the other hand, a good project must always be well founded, presenting its white paper and a roadmap showing all the objectives met and those that remain to be met, apart from that, it must make known the team behind the project and have good technical support as well as their respective networks where details are discussed of the project.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

In reality, if the deals they make, for instance, are illogical, such as if you multiply your money in a short period of time, or you need to deposit to withdraw your earnings, frauds can be easily found, as such sites can never be trusted.

• +1 1

All that glitters is not gold. It is easier for scammers to offer tempting and rewarding offers. It would be better to investigate and avoid being a victim but the idea of these surveys is to provide security in said proposals.

Scams are abundant anywhere, the security of your assets depends on where you store them and it is advisable to do it in cold wallets, you must pay attention to the pages you use and where they redirect you so as not to fall into pishing attempts and in the case For new projects, it is essential that you look for their roadmap or whitepaper that explains what the project consists of.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Not to talk to strangers or new investors asking for a percentage of the profits, you are responsible for safe of you so protect your privacy, no messages on the private, do not give anyone a password or keywords to your wallet, this is stupidity and be careful, stay away from unknown platforms, not profit a lot in little time because it is not there even with the payment of money.

In my views the most important thing to keep yourself safe from scams is don't trust any one who offers you that you can earn more in short time. In addition to this doesn't tell anyone about your private kesy and also try not to use any software wallet. Don't click unknown links and not forward any msg as it can be the source of hacking.

I would say that when an organization provides more ICOs at a lower price, when an organization has an attitude as a hype site, when an organization has no activity on social sites, when an organization offers more interest, when an organization provides more airflow, when  Before launching an organization, KIC claims that we should know that they are actually scammers. Well, if you are active in the internet world, you can use common sense to identify whether this person is a scammer or just money or not.  Thanks.

• +1 1

I think we should always use common sense but if we don't have any knowledge or experience about this scam then online service can be a threat to us so we should always be searching for knowledge.  But if we are smart about the internet and scammers.then we observed them to their intention if money or not.

I would say that Apple and ask them when they will start accepting bitcoin because this question does not fit anywhere here?  Perhaps if you asked Apple directly, they would let you know that they planned to accept Bitcoin and when they planned to do so.  None of us work at Apple, and don't describe or support them as stop, because they're not doing anything bad. However, Bitcoin will not be used as a payment for anything, it is only for investment.  Because they are dead now and the new trends are IEOs that are better than ICOs because they are efficient because they are already listed on an exchange and ICOs have a bigger chance of profit than ICOs because the hype is that as long as you join big projects those sketches are not in IEOs.  .

• +1 1

If you have experience and lots of knowledge about crypto currency than you will easily detect the scammer. You can easily know about scammer if there will be uncommon in the site. We should always becareful from scammers.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:37 PM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

First you must be mentally aware of tempting offers, such as doubling your money in 24 hours, contests where you win fake, identical to original pages, the best alternative is not to fall for any of these things and always have a good antivirus.

Fraud is always through inducements and presenting profits and currencies doubly. We must not be dragged behind it, otherwise we will suffer great losses. We must beware of them, my friend.

Scammers find our weaknesses and influence us in various ways. Sometimes he gives us tempting offers, sometimes they talks about rewards and so on.  Initially we can prevent them by using antivirus. Because antivirus prevents malware. Moreover, if there is a big gap between the reality and the offer, it should be understood that it can be spammer.

There are many methods of fraud, and you should be aware of them in order to avoid them. I will mention some of them

Firstly, airdrops, as most of them are fraud, and you must confirm them before entering them

Secondly, to avoid offers that come to us with big fake profits, as they are mostly cases of fraud

Some scam are easy to discover, like those promising 100% earning without losing risk, or those promising huge profits (like x10 or x20 times in a short period); but some other scammers are a bit hard to identify and some reaserch will be useful, I mean you look at the team members, if their company is registered and of course the uniqueness and the usefulness of their project

On 10/25/2019 at 4:37 PM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

To determine these projects of scam friend is very difficult, but just do not open links of invitation of strangers because there are many that are duplicate pages of other faosas and there they steal your information so I suggest you do not allow the entry of duplicate money or of unknown links.

• +3 1

I am owning only one way to stay safe from the scams and that is I do not pay money to any one in any way and that is why I am safe from the scams and that is why I am happy.

my friend there are no particular ways to detect the scans if you want to avoid them you need to have good judgement and good knowledge

most of the time you will see that in a scam there is always too good to be true kind of things and offers if they are in some kind of company or project you should never join that because it will be fake

Hello, my friend. If you work on the platform. If you can improve. Then follow you and you are more likely to be cheated. You spend as much money on this platform as you can. You'll be tempted more than that. You'll be asked to pay more. You have to be careful. There are many ways to cheat. You can identify them. Thank you.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:37 AM, dextrolker said:

Yes dude are scammers are spreading all over the cryptocurrency so it's very important to be safe from them just you need not to  focus or pay attention to their greedy offers that they give to you in order to scam you. So avoid and don't follow the instructions of an unknown account or person

• +3 1