To Run A Bounty Or Not - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

To Run A Bounty Or Not

It is good to run a bounty but not profitable like before. If you are an established member on bitcointalk, bounty campaign can be a good option. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:14 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What do you all think about the idea?

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what kind of bounty you would be doing or if you are still planning to do it, but as an investor point of view i rarely put my money on any invasive campaigns, like marketing on telegram or guerrilla marketing like paying for obvious shills for writing. Nor i want to invest into anything that pays over 1,5% bounties for total circulating tokens for free.

Then again i need to see the product before i invest so signature bounties have been a good way promoting at least in my case. But i always check the details of the bounty program so that they don't give too much for free. That's all just sell pressure and not good for anyone.

On 27.10.2019 at 07:42, Kumar said:

You must run a bounty to gain some traction of your project as on bounty you won't spend and real $ but give tokens as a payment which is always affordable for any project and cryptotalk should be best for it.

You're right. It is worth allocating some of the coins to the bounty company. With the help of such a company, your project with the help of social networks.it will be widely known. Well, the main thing is to support it with reliable information.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:14 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

I read your project. That's interesting. You want to beat YouTube platform. But I think at first you should improve your site. Because it's too bad.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/26/2019 at 3:14 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thanks in advance.

I think that if you want to earn more you should try to do anything that you want. Just dont forget to have good source if you want to do something worthwile. You should focus on getting higher earning that you want to achieve. 

As you said in your post, if you lose your hard earned money, you would not have more after that. The best advise I can give you is, do not start any sort of bounty programs unless you do not list your currency on any good exchange platforms. 

It is a good way of promoting your website but also it is advisable not to take advantage of people, giving them a little coin not worth the time and effort spent on your website. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If you need supporters and audience interest you need to do bounty which they will help you to take your project to the next step, many investors will come to your project

On 10/26/2019 at 2:17 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I agree, we will not have anything until after we are listed on the exchange. This will also add real value to the payment for work done.

Yes you are absolutely right. Bounty campaign are really a good way to promote your coin. As many people are looking for the bounty hunting so i believe many people will join your campaign. 

As I know that listing of q coin on an exchange exchange is kind of like an investment too on this exchange vas to accommodate the issue of this coin in exchange, as the having to host on the binance can be quite costly, when knowing of the reputation that it has over the Crypto market

First of all not all rewards are really good and honest so that's why you should be careful when you participate to get any reward in any platform and I think it is a good way to increase the popularity of platforms

Life is great and enjoy it

To my mind, it is easy to lose a lot of money with running a bounty only if you don't want to scam those who completes it, there is just too low chance of you getting richer from it.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:14 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thanks in advance.

I researched about your project recently and found that you have an alternative platform of youtube. But your site interface is too poor. Also your token listed on some bad exchangers with almost zero volume. And I think people won't join if you run any bounty.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

You can run Bounty but it won't be very effective now Almost all bounties are now being scammed so demand is much lower than before So now the loss will be more than the profit in case of bounty management. No one will be able to play.

44 minutes ago, Laboni said:

You can run Bounty but it won't be very effective

People are looking for bounties on. Bitcointalk, and many people especially newbies and low rank members like bounty campaigns and they do reach their aims. So it is usually effective and that is why bounties are even more than signature campaigns.  

I think distributing some currencies to users is good in order to have new users in order to get the reward.

Running a bounty is for a purpose to earn some profit by collecting some numbers of thousands of users. Running a bounty will help to improve the cryptocurrency with more users and makes the cryptocurrency market so volatile especially at high price. 

Well my friend, the reward operation is a good thing and is considered a cornerstone for many beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, so it is a good campaign to spread your company’s project. My best wishes to you for progress and success .

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

For the success of the bonus campaign, it must be announced with the help of popular sites and forums, and that payment be made in agreement with the famous platforms. For this reason, I advise that contracting with the Yobit platform and the forum will succeed because the confidence of everyone in what Yobit offers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well for me I think the bounty isn't that easy and also many people seems not to go into bounty because there think scam has taken all over, so I think you should just host a campaign like the yobit did, or maybe promote the coin in an exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bounty campaign can be the good campaign to attract but people don't trust the bounty program any more because lots and lots bounty programs have scammed people and even their coin is not listed in the market. So, first you have to list the coin and reward distribution program should be done fast which will boost your bounty campaign.

I think that any project that wants to run a bounty should have allocated a certain amount for their marketing plan. If they just plan to run a bounty and not pay anything they are a scam. The bounty hunters should be paid no matter what, if the project is to pay with their own crypto, they should know that 1st) the coins will dump if they list on a low liquid exchange and 2nd) noone would care about the project afterwards. 

If you allocate funds as ETH or BTC, bounty hunters might think different and even go ahead and buy the coins.

I think that the bounty system is very relevant, and it is very profitable to use it! Because, in fact, developers will receive higher funds for advertising, and distribute less to users. And of course, due to advertising, a very large profit comes out!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I think it would be good as long as we can receive the rewards without having to make a deposit as a requirement to be able to opt for it or if we are required to have a KYC verification 

I don't know much about these things.
But I want to give advice as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies.
If you want to offer rewards to people for joining you, and for the sake of marketing the currency, be honest with people, then you will have a good reputation, and a large customer.
And your coin may get really high.
Be honest.

• +3 1