To Run A Bounty Or Not - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

To Run A Bounty Or Not

The problem in many bounty campaigns is that the payment is in the currency of the project itself and this is not in the interest of the participants, because the currency may not be in circulation and it may wait a long time and then in the end it is not listed, or it appears that the project is fraudulent or is listed without value and may not happen Except for a few dollars, so the Bounty campaigns must be driven using Bitcoin or Tether.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Bounty campaigns are mutually beneficial for both members and entrepreneurs, so I think it's a successful idea. It's even a good way to attract more expert forum members. And also later, the forum becomes the first method used by those who offer their currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Doing a bounty will mean more exposure in the crypto community and the name of your project will be known. But if you plan to have free marketing and not pay bounty hunters with btc or something they can use but just give a few tokens that will be nothing then don't do it at all.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is about the current state of bounties. There should be changes. Bounties should stop paying in their tokens but pay in other easily liquidated coins and pay every week the people working for them. It is not honest to say that they will pay after the ico or ieo or after the listing in exchange and give some tokens that are priced 99% lower from what the projects claimed. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I don't know a lot about this project described here and I don't know if they are successful or not but about bounties there are some that are good and some that are worthless. There are bounty managers with good reputation and others that suck. So we can decide by their research and depending on a lot of things if a bounty will be worth anything or not.

• +1 1

Its really important to really see what the bounty achieves and we need to really be sure that we are able to keeping up everything in the right effort we see out there there is a lot to really see out there we need to work and put together and know where we are able to really advance and be able to follow everything in the right perspective thats why we need to really look at what is important

I never liked bounties as I see no reason in reposting and promoting some project in social media. I never was attracted to any one of them and I mostly block the bounty accounts. But I like the signature campaigns and if the projects are paying good and not in fake tokens that are not even listed then I will follow a project.

Most of the bounties are not worth a dime. Why should we be part and hope we get a few useless ERC20 tokens that we will never sell not even for cents? If you plan to make a bounty pull something from your pocket to have good marketing or don't do anything. 

• +1 1

Do you have money for marketing or not? This is the question. If you plan to give nothing but just want imporverised people to promote a project in the hopes to make it from nothing then dont. Either give the tokens as an airdrop or give real crypto to the bounty.

• +2 1

When any coin want to come in market then it need to familiar among investors and trading world.  For that they make bounties and airdrops.

Such thing we see in term of uniswap. It give aordrop to their users and now uni is one of best token. 

• +2 1

When visiting this guys link I get this error:  Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Maybe it is not so safe so don't visit guys. Also this member has left the forum for many months now. Maybe it is dangerous so be careful.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:10 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well for me I think the bounty isn't that easy and also many people seems not to go into bounty because there think scam has taken all over, so I think you should just host a campaign like the yobit did, or maybe promote the coin in an exchange.

This is a very nice idea mate because most people today doesn't trust bounty campaigns as well as airdrop campaigns due to high scamming people which have take over the community and that is why i also focus in this forum alone since my payment is guaranteed as long as i make beneficial posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is actually a good idea, thank you. I think bounty campaigns are actually rice and also profitable although most of this bounty doesn't pay anymore. You will ended up performing the tast and won't be paid at last. That's why I advice my colleagues to go for crypto trading or investment than  wasting there time on bounty hunting. 

Managing bounty campaigns is a good idea, but you may face some obstacles because you must have time in order to check other people s posts and respond to their inquiries in addition to the fact that they may send many unwanted messages, but in return, good profits can be obtained by participating in bounty campaigns, it is business good

If you want to get help from other people, you must state the main objectives of the currency. It means that it has a meaning in its creation from the first, not just a currency and it ends up with a decrease in its price. Try to combine it with one of the platforms that has a good reputation, so at least it will gain some credibility.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bounties are helping in exposure and marketing is important for any startup. Making your product known to as many as possible that can be interested is a perfect way to help with customers and users of your services. But when you plan a marketing campaign, make sure to select the best you can and pay them in money they can use, not promising a token that may be valued zero when it reached an exchange.

• +2 2

I think you should bring a bounty program. Because after the pandemic peoples are in home and are in search of some pocket money jobs. And this bounty programs will be helpful to attract these peoples. So it will be double beneficial. 

Just see the cryptotalk itself. Due to this signature program cryptotalk is developed to much. This is a free very good idea. Now a days cryptotalk has launched challenges and quizzes.

• +2 1

Bounty is always a bigger part of my monthly income but i do not join or work for all types of bounties. Many fake project  owners with disgusting management system are now running so many bounties on the internet. But i always judge the quality of the project and then join it . When i join it, I work honestly for the improvement of the project.

I don't  know how the bounty can be a scam as in bounty there is no investment  you only get some money for free and you do not pay anything  for that.

• +4 1

The bounties are actually beneficial to the users even though I know that the one who run these kinds of things also benefits as well. I would say that it is actually a good thing to have especially it would help the users not just to earn additional payment throughout their existence in this forum but to other sources as well but also help them to communicate with other people which would build socialization skills on their side. I actually wanted to try one of this things as I envy my colleague because he managed to join in to one while I only grind to create contents in this forum.

• +2 1

The bounty campaign gives a good bost to project and brought many favourable opportunities for project like investors, promotion on many platform with small amount of reward and can cover good amount of time for project to stay in front if people. Their for bounty must be conducted and must be run for 3-9 months. The con is it will effect the price of coin after distribution of bounty but can be covered in few weeks. 

The use of the forum as a platform for launching and promoting the business is excellent due to the presence of a huge number of members who do not mind to earn extra money and do their work at the same time.

The yobit platform can be used as a platform for initial inclusion and can be expanded later to include it in other platforms.

• +4 1

To run a bounty is easy but you need to work and put together a power behind it we need to build in something that works, you ned someone who can be able to attract as many people as posible and so to me its really important to work hard for it , and be sure to really be sure that its really be good for you , that is really important and you need to really grow such a program with right options

Edited by Kanji
Double post

On 10/25/2019 at 10:14 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

If you pay weekly in Bitcoin and have a bounty manager that is not a scammer but someone that knows the job, then you will not have a problem and will get really good exposure for your project. Marketing isn't everything, if your project has many failures these won't be overlooked by investors.

It is a good idea to handle bounty campaigns, but you will face some challenges because, in addition to the fact that they will send several unwanted messages, you must have time to review the posts of other people and respond to their inquiries, but in exchange, good profits can be earned by engaging in bounty campaigns, it is business good.

• +1 1